[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 decades to defend paying to watch 5 hours of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0980.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
You have 10 decades to defend paying to watch 5 hours of shit this Sunday.
>>
At least it's only 10 USD now instead of fucking 70 USD like it was when it was still exclusively PPV. Can you imagine giving WWE 70 USD for the shitshows they put on these days?
>giving WWE ANY money
>>
File: eww.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>paying for a product you hate

I stream it for free faggot
>>
>>2428616
I'm not. I'm watching 2 hours of greatness on Saturday for free
>>
Not nearly enough time OP
>>
>>2428640
Can you imagine giving WWE 10 USD for the shitshows they put on these days?
>>
>>2428616
the only time I ever gave the WWE money was when I went to a house show back in 1998
>>
>>2428616
6 hours pal, preshow is a 2hr special

>wrestlemania day when?
>get stadiums in japan, england, usa
>us time difference to put on matches non stop for the full 24 hours
>>
>>2428616
Who the fuck still pay to watch wwe? Not that I don't want to pay, they are LITERALLY giving it for free. All only to boast they got 2 million network subscription to the investors.
>>
I'll be watching it with a group a friends that only watch the big four events. 6hrs of wrestling, food, and banter. It'll be fun regardless of the shit happening on TV.
>>
>>2428646
why watch if you hate it?
>>
>>2428616
It's $10 and I'm a rich nigga
>>
>>2428720
I can just imagine the combined weight and IQ of that group of friends. Sad.
>>
First time I'm skipping a WM
>>
>>2428714
Seriously just have one of your buddies start a profile then cancel after you watch for free
>>
>>2428616
I'm not poor and can afford ten bucks
>>
>paying
bitch I got it for free
>>
got 3 months for free.
>>
Based Vince just gave me three months for free, get a clue pinhead
>>
>>2428997
Kek
>>
>>2428720
An autistic slumber party. Wont watch, never gave wwe my money anyway.
>>
I don't going to pay anything, the Monday after work we will give beer and being drunk while we puss the fast button and later watching NWA 89 like all years thinking wow this is real wrestling Vader vs Sting
>>
File: lolercoaster.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
lolercoaster.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>>2428616
who the fuck said anything about paying
>>
>>2428616
I am actually not a fat autistic contrarian NJPW dolt like you are.
>>
there's a lot of good matches on the card and I'm going to make some good food for watching it with

its going to be a good time
>>
Do you people have any idea how easy it is to find working live streams for WWE PPVs, Mania included

Sure you might have to find 1 or 2 backups for when the first one eventually goes down mid-way.....but at worst that only takes 15 minutes. You just gotta know where to look

And lol @ anyone watching more than the last 2 hours of the show
>>
>>2430701
I like to find edgy people streaming ppvs on twitch.
>>
>>2428616
Got the free trial senpai I'm not paying for shit
>>
>>2428616
Real life has nothing more exciting to offer me on a Sunday night
>>
This looks like the best wm card in a while. People complain too much.

Also Im not a Neet. I suffer second hand embarrasment on behalf of everybody that streams it.
>>
>>2430748
what do normal ppl do on sundays?
>>
>>2428616
I'll watch Aries vs Neville for free on the pre-show that they'll stream on YT.
The rest I don't care about.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.