[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the fact that everyone loves this guy from marks to smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 432t5.jpg (78KB, 955x836px) Image search: [Google]
432t5.jpg
78KB, 955x836px
Is the fact that everyone loves this guy from marks to smarks to /asp/ies to wredditors show that all Vince needs to do is keep pushing Roman?
>>
*Does the fact
>>
No because cena could always talk. Roman can't.
>>
If Roman could cut scathing shoot-like promos like Miz or even Cena he'd already be over.
>>
Cena proved himself as Doctor Thuganomic and when he had his match up against RVD
>>
>>2428476
>had his match up against RVD

Huh? More like that I Quit match with JBL if you're pointing to great matches. Cena had far better matches before he faced RVD at ONS, which is only good for the atmosphere and Cena working the crowd.
>>
>>2428476

What the shit do you call Roman's Extreme Rules match with AJ or his Fastlane match with Bryan?
>>
>>2428454
I the to admit that you're right op.

I hated cena do fucking much during his big push yet here I am years later appreciating him to an extent and not changing the channel when he comes on.

I'm are vince is gonna keep trying with roman and hope the same happens. He's got to. He's got nobody else
>>
>>2428458
>>2428473
t. legitimately underage

its only very recently that he's finally getting credit for his promo ability. Smarks said the same shit about his promos that they do about Roman's i.e. boring, can't talk
>>
>>2428772
Cena's promos are long, boring, typical and nonsensical. They also ignore everything the other person says. It's almost a mirror of his matches where the opponents have zero effect on him or the match, which are totally hollow and choreographed to the point of looking ridiculously fake.

Just because everyone in the company is awful, does NOT mean Cena can talk. He is still a total fucking tool on the mic.
>>
>>2428454
In a way, yes. Roman is so shit that some smarks actually like Cena now and forgets the horrors that he had done. And his promo is just yelling loudly without making any sense.
>>
>>2428802
Maybe this is how they could get Roman over with smarks.

Say for example that Roman is injured or doing a WWE movie or something that'll keep him away for a while.
Start sowing seeds for some awful mega push for a big shitter (like Cass or someone).
Make it seem like they've given up on Roman and are now forcing something even worse on the fans.
Reigns comes back as a complete surprise and squashes the ew guy to the delight of marks and smarks alike.
>>
Cena may follow Rock's path soon. Time for Vince to find the next flagbearer.

Anyway, Cena is WWE's greatest flagbearer, surpassing Hogan by a lot already.
>>
>>2428853
Yeah, being the voice of a elephant hocking pistachios and a bull named Ferdinand are a sure fire success path to Hollywood LMAO
>>
>>2428794
source: your ass
>>
People still hate cena. He is just not pushed like back in the days and now that he is on the end road of his career, they respect him a little. But cena again got the big push today fans will shit on him wholeheartedly
>>
>>2428794
This negro is STILL butthurt that Cena schooled Dwayne in their promos.
>>
>>2429082
That's hilarious seeing that anything people remember from that feud was Fruity Pebbles, Barney the dinosaur, boots 2 asses and U can't Shee Me! All of Rocks bits. What do people remember about Cena from that apart from being an unprofessional little bitch and exposing the whole notes on the arm stuff. Which he only did because he was getting his ass handed to him. He a shit. He got schooled by Punk and schooled by Daniel Bryan for Pete's sake. The only reason he gets in any good jams is because Vince allows him to 'shoot' on other guys when they have a line they can't cross themselves without facing Vinces wrath. Fuck this cocksucker, he's the reason why WWE is in the shit it is now.
>>
John cena had a nice growing period and when he won the US title at WM from Big Show he was really loved by the people (me included). From that moment he started fighting the same match every fucking time and that's what brought all the hate on him.
Roman just never had that moment so i don't think it's the same situation.
>>
>>2429099
This. Getting "beaten" by Cena in promos is about as real as pro wrestling as a whole. If Vince wants it, you just sit there and look angry and don't say a word while he does his same old comeback promo, so it looks like he rendered you speechless. If you think Cena is great on the mic you were unironically worked.
>>
>>2428454

Whether this is true or not, Vince certainly believes it is.
>>
Roman sounds like a monotone robot, at least Cena has tone and can deliver lines with emotion

Seriously, stop making Roman talk and just spear people
>>
>>2428794
worked into a cringefit by based cena
>>
>>2429099
Every fucking time

>Cena gets BTFO by legit arguments
>*adjusts hat* FINE SPEECH BUT I GOT PASSION BEEN HEARING HATERS FOR 20 YEARS ALSO YOU'RE A BITCH
>>
>>2429750

And yet he always looks better in the end
>>
Cena has done a lot recently to finally win everyone over, primarily picking up his workrate. He's always been great on the stick too. Roman's got a long ways to go.
>>
>>2430892
Because Cena ends the segment. Always.
>>
File: ZhNUgzN[1].gif (4MB, 513x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZhNUgzN[1].gif
4MB, 513x300px
>>2430892
That's you getting worked. Cena is awful and puts zero effort into actually topping his opponent on the mic.
>>
>>2430939

So he just effortlessly tops them? Even better.
>>
>>2430920
>>2430939
BBMJWTS
>>
>>2428772
No they didnt child, when he was a heel in 2004 smarks loved him
>>
>>2428794
>>2429099
>>2429103
>Dwayne still seething
>>
>>2431356
>he was a heel in 2004 smarks loved him
No he wasn't. He turned face in 2003. And smarks never liked him.

18+
>>
>>2428454
No. Cena is liked because

1. He's capable of putting on good matches/feuds with the right opponent (E.G CM PUNK, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle)

2. His promos are corny, but every time he speaks it feels like he actually believes what he's selling.

3. He works his ass off. That's not to say the others don't either, but being the face of the company he obviously has to more than others and he's been the face for about 2006-2007

4. He seems like a nice guy all and all. I don't know him personally, but seeing things like this

https://youtu.be/3xycOBc5h2k

Combined with the fact he's done more make-a-wishes than anyone else (again I know others do it to, but John has doubled the wrestler behind him in it)

>Inb4 EDRONE
>>
>>2428454
>is actually a good worker
>paid dues on smackdown
>has now passed contrarian hate factor

come back when roman actually seemed to be just another guy in wwe u mong
>>
>>2431433
>>2431446

What in these posts counters the OP? Cena was able to do all this stuff because Vince kept pushing him
>>
>>2431710

>People higher on the card have more opportunities than others

What a genius we have here. Every GOAT is only a GOAT because they got a push by their bookers and got opportunities. Fuck em.

>>2431433
>with the right opponent

Fuck off, please.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.