[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deny it all you want, but NXT used to be incredibly good, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: NXT_Wrestling.png (162KB, 620x206px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_Wrestling.png
162KB, 620x206px
Deny it all you want, but NXT used to be incredibly good, especially considering it was a development territory.

What the fuck happened since then? When did it all go to shit?
>>
I don't know, but it's been shit for a long time now. Even back when Samoa Joe debuted, it was already terrible.
>>
This year has been complete trash for NXT they are almost reaching RAW levels
>>
Main writer got drafted to Smackdown
>>
The smark crowds annoy me a lot. Less clever witty chants, more cheering when something is actually happening.
>>
indie guys and tna rejects are boring
>>
Reminder 2014 Sami/Neville NXT was GOAT
Baloring showed up and the tag division became the only redeeming feature
Now it's basically JUST with even that falling apart because of the whothors of poon
>>
>>2424838
Nakamura and asuka are both boring and terrible
>>
the majority of their roster got called up and they had to scramble to establish new talent
>>
>>2424838
Dusty Rhodes died and the head writer left for Smackdown. Triple H has been exposed as a fraud that took credit for other people's talent.
>>
>>2424862
Nah not really they were building Finn in the wings and had Joe ready to go against him
They just failed to do anything 'cause Finn's boring as fuck and Joe couldn't carry him to an interesting feud
Rest of their talent was just misutilized to JUST degrees
>>
>>2424856
Nakamura is based, kys.
>>
Nxt was always a meme, now you are bored of it and want something new and edgy.
>>
Been watching it since the hulu days. It's still okay to me.
>>
>>2424856
What? Asuka is easily the best among the women in NXT (not that that's saying much)
>>
>>2424856
I like Nakamura a lot, but he's been really unimpressive on NXT. I don't know what it is, I don't even know if he's at fault, people just don't seem to be into him. At least we'll always have that Sami Zayn match.
>>
>>2424878
>not knowing Shinsuke phones it in 95% of the time.

You think Orton is bad, just wait.
>>
>>2424878
>They're still having Nakamura talk English in the microphone
Why? Give him a manager already, fuck.
>>
>>2424869
>>2424875

they are boring
>>
>>2424875
nah

>>2424878
Because he's giving it about 30% effort
>>
>>2424885
Oh, please. Nakamura managed to get good matches out of fucking Bad Luck Fale. It's true he phones it in frequently, but I don't think that was the issue when he was working with Samoa Joe or Booby Roode at the Takeover shows. If anything, I think that might be giving him too much credit.
>>
>>2424854
>Reminder 2014 Sami/Neville NXT was GOAT
This. Kidd and Breeze were pretty based too.
>>
>>2424885
randy at least doesnt bore me when he phones it in as much as nakamura
>>
>>2424878
literally what? went to an nxt live event last week in orlando and shinsuke got the most cheers. His theme is mark central. Do u even watch NXT
>>
>>2424912
I know everyone sings the theme and cheers him, but the crowd seems fairly cold in the actual matches, at least the televised ones.
>>
>>2424878
>not into him
Nakamura is the single draw on NXT. They were forced to add him to the June UK tour because of poor ticket sales, even though he's going to be on Raw by then.
>>
>>2424920
>fatsuka confirmed anti-draw
KEK. where are the weebs that think she won't be a jobber on raw now?
>>
>>2424920
Are we actually sure he's gonna appear on the week post WM? I know that's what I thought when he got "injured", but he's at this week's takeover, and as you said, with the UK tour.

So I'm starting to fear for the worst. Motherfucker might actually become a three time NXT champ this Saturday, damning him for at least 6 more months in that hole.
>>
>>2424950
I'd bet my nuts on it. He's done. June will be his farewell tour
>>
>>2424986
I'll hold you on to that bargain. Wank hard for as long as you can, give them the farewell tour they deserve.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.