[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Gives the Entire PPV a shitty POP theme, but picks a ba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (1560).png (833KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1560).png
833KB, 1366x768px
> Gives the Entire PPV a shitty POP theme, but picks a badass Metallica based theme for himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6DTZeVLaHY
>>
File: 2017-03-28_142829.png (435KB, 1144x967px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-28_142829.png
435KB, 1144x967px
>>
>>2423953
Anal Savage, nice.
>>
WM theme lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoklvk0R-Xg
>>
>>2423950
>badass
>Metallica
holy shit grandpa, maybe in the 1950's lmao
also triple h is humanoid cringe, will likely tap the fuck out during his autistic "skullz nd swordz" entrance
>>
>>2423950
>Non-Sanctioned Match

kek
>>
>>2423950
Pretty good package desu
>>
>>2423950
i havent watched raw in months but holy shit that package has me hyped on this match.
>>
>>2423950
Of course he is trying to look so cool and smart.

He is a lot of worse than Vince.
>>
>>2423950
He does this all the time, last year the theme for his promo was "Hail to the king" by Avenged Sevenfold whilst everyone else has flo-rida, jason derulo etc

Fucking egomaniac
>>
>>2423950
>80% of the promo is Haitch on a chair, Haitch doing his shitty pose, Haitch beating the shit out of Seth Rollins
>15% of the promo is Seth doing rehab and complaining about something
>5% of the promo is Seth beating up Triple H
Seriously, how the fuck can anyone defend this?
>>
>>2424065
This feud is to "put over" Seth.

Like he did with Bryan,Reigns,Sting,Owens and Samoa Joe,Balor and whatever indie favorite in the future.
>>
>>2424078
based Haitch, putting people over then putting himself back in the main event the next year.
>>
>>2423950
Wtf I'm hyped now
>>
>>2424045
Yup.
>>
>>2424061
How is it his fault if everyone else has shitty taste in Music though?

>>2424065

This isn't the final promo dumbass. They have to include the contract signing that happened last night.

>>2424078
> Like he did with Bryan,Reigns,Sting,Owens and Samoa Joe,Balor and whatever indie favorite in the future.

implying he didn't put all of them over? You fucking nigger, open your eyes and take a look at Triple H's wrestlemania record.
>>
>>2423950

How did they put this package together so quickly if they weren't sure if Seff was going to sign the contract or not
>>
>>2424471
This isn't the final package.
>>
>>2424470
>How is it his fault if everyone else has shitty taste in Music though?
No-one else picks their own songs, Hunter.

>this isn't the final promo dumbass
Yes it is.

>he didn't put all of them over
He buried sting and made him shake his hand, Owens and Joe have turned into fucking J and J security with him. Balor is injured.

The only guys he put over in that list are Bryan and Reigns and even with Reigns he spent half of the promo time going off script and doing DX crotch chops to get cheers because he's an egomaniac.
>>
>>2424524
Name one other AE star who has put over more guys?
>>
Too bad Trips didnt pick " Spit out the Bone "
Robert Reigns's Bass solo would have been pretty nice over this promo
>>
why do people even complain. will be weird if shovel man's promo consist of an flo rida song
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.