[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BOOKER JUST WASN'T READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT, BROTHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: hhh booker.jpg (103KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hhh booker.jpg
103KB, 1024x576px
>BOOKER JUST WASN'T READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT, BROTHER

Was Trips right?
>>
>took the Pedigree on his knee

Maybe. Maybe.
>>
I don't mind the fact that Booker lost the match, but if that was always the plan then the feud should NOT have been booked the way it was.

Also, that 30-second pin to end the match was bullshit.
>>
>>2424522
It wasn't the plan.
Booker was suppose to go over and win the title. HHH went to Vince at the last second and talked him out of it. It was clear from the story line build up that Book was suppose to win. Why do you think so many people were shocked when he didn't?
>>
>>2423574
Yes.

I'll be damned if a minority ever is "the guy" in WWE. They have to understand that a lot of us, for good reason, don't trust immigrants.
>>
>>2424535
Booker T was born in Texas and the WWWF literally built itself on the back of an immigrant.
>>
>>2423574
That's triple h being himself, a slefish piece of shit, he did the same to Goldberg, sting and lesnar, the fact that he won the Royal rumble last year and became the wwe champion is fucking ridiculous, he clearly suffers from inferiority complex.
>>
>>2424534

I thought they changed plans when Goldberg signed

Made more sense for Goldberg to feud with a heel HHH for the title
>>
>>2424616
I think this is what happened.

Haitch probably told Vince he couldn't miss the chance to have "the two biggest stars of the attitude era" in a feud.

Then when Goldberg got the belt, he reminded Vince that Goldberg was from WCW and it would be best for business for Haitch to bury him.
>>
>>2424616
That's exactly what happened, it was Vinces' idea. Fags just like to put blame on HHH for anything.
>>
>>2424616
Yup that's the actual reason.

Smarks just can't accept it.
>>
>>2424616
Goldberg and HHH didn't start feuding until SummerSlam.

HHH moved on after this for a feud with >Nashetty over who was best at carrying HBK's bags.
>>
>>2423589

> Maybe
>>
>>2424638
MAYBE

I'LL WRESTLE FOR MORE THAN TWO MINUTES AT WRESTLEMANIA
>>
>>2424635
> Goldberg and HHH didn't start feuding until SummerSlam.

Three things -

1. Triple H vs Bill Goldberg was the money fight. Booker was not a big deal then.

2. Goldberg's contract when he signed with WWE, stipulated that he gets a World title run.

3. Vince wanted a strong heel run before Goldberg beat the heel and got his promised title.

The Summerslam match was originally supposed to HHH vs Goldberg 1-on-1, but Triple H got hurt on a house show three weeks before. So they changed it Elimination chamber where HHH hardly did anything at all, and moved the 1-on-1 to Unforgiven and added the career ending stipulation to the match. Triple H did the job clean as promised to Goldberg in his contract.

Nash/HHH and Goldberg/Jericho were the fillers.
>>
>>2424661
1 thing: nothing you said actually means HHH MUST GO OVER AND RETAIN.
>>
>>2424667
read 3 again faggit.
>>
>>2424673
I did. HHH could've easily won the WHC back prior to SummerSlam.

Winning it again would've made him look really, really strong.
>>
>>2424661
>1. Triple H vs Bill Goldberg was the money fight. Booker was not a big deal then.
Booker was a former WCW champion and was on the verge of being a big deal and if he beat Triple H he could have been a big deal. Winning didn't benefit Haitch at all and buried Booker, a net negative.
>2. Goldberg's contract when he signed with WWE, stipulated that he gets a World title run.
Okay
>3. Vince wanted a strong heel run before Goldberg beat the heel and got his promised title.
Triple H spent the entirety of 2003 leading up to that winning on dusty finishes thanks to Evolution, hardly strong. Losing to Booker and then getting the belt back because Evolution interfered doesn't make him look any weaker than he already did.

Plus he ended up winning the belt back via bullshit anyway so Goldberg's title reign was irrelevant.
>>
>>2424573
During the AE, in-ring personas were usually over-the-top versions of the wrestler in real life. Probably Gaytch is an insecure rich kid trying to compesate his insecurities by acting tough and burying more talented and/or popular people
>>
Booker T and Hendrix are the only niggers I like. He was ready as fuck, Levesque is just a insecure faggot.
>>
Steiner would have been a better choice. Booker was bland.
>>
I actually agree with Hunter, people like Booker can't be champions. Wrestling is a white trash entertainment and if niggers want to be at top, they can go to pretty much every other sport and win more money than any wrestler can even dream. The problem was the racist promos. Yeah, we all know WWE don't like niggers, we all know white trash don't like niggers so niggers can't draw but you don't fucking say it loud, it's terrible for business, especially at a time when wrestling was losing its mainstream appeal. The only way to save face was allowing Booker to win, like the original plan was, but they couldn't even do that right. At the end Hunter was proven right, people like Booker can't win the title. Inb4 Goldberg, it was too late for turning back
>>
>Hits the pedigree
>Waits a full minute before covering
>Wins

HHH is just an awful guy
>>
>>2425245
>>>/autism/
>>
>>2425245
>people like Booker can't win the title
It's a scripted soap opera you manchild. Booker T was beyond over at that time and would have made for a great champion. But Hunter just had to bury someone else.
>>
>>2425250

Literally my only problem with that whole situation.

That was one of the most ridiculous pinfall victories I've ever seen. I know both men were tired and injured at the end but logically Booker should have had a desperation kickout after all that time had passed
>>
Triple H is a white supremacist, look at his Wrestlemania entrances with the German shit. He can't handle People of Color succeeding in wrestling. He hated The Rock, too. He must have a tiny dick.
>>
>>2424616
Forgot that HHH also beat Goldberg?
>>
>>2425550
Based trips working blacks
>>
>>2424552
Blacks are immigrants from Africa you moron. Or did you just think part of America randomly got black skin???
>>
Booker wasn't over enough to go over the top guy in the company at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2425914
See >>2425245
Even if that was true, they should think better before Haitch started making /pol/ rants before /pol/ was a thing
>>
>>2425914
This. Booker got his WM title shot that year by winning a Battle Royal on Raw 3 weeks before Mania.. It's not like Booker went through the upper mid card, won the Rumble, was getting white hot Daniel Bryan pops only to lose to HHH in the end.

You don't have the belt on HHH for as long as he did only to drop it to a random face, that would be like Brock holding a belt for half a year just to drop it to Apollo Crews.
>>
>>2424685
Taking the title off of the guy you're going to have Goldberg feud with, just to put it back on him, is a terrible way to book a good reign you fucking moron
>>
>>2424642
can't wait for brock to fuck his ass at mania and we can get rid of justberg
>>
>>2423574
Triple H is probably an actual racist irl but even-so he's a confirmed cuck that legitimately thinks he's a "King of Kings" for being scripted as a tough guy in a children's cartoon show. Nothing he says or does should be taken seriously.
>>
File: bookerthhhmspaint.jpg (478KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bookerthhhmspaint.jpg
478KB, 1680x1050px
>>2425197
>>2425914

Look, I agree that Booker wasn't a draw and didn't really deserve a WHC title run at the time based on that.

But you have to understand....the reason why most people say Booker should have won the title, is not necessarily because they feel he deserved a title reign then.......but because due to the extreme way they chose to book that feud, the ONLY possible common-sense ending to that feud was for Booker to win at Mania.

Even if the feud had culminated at Summerslam or a lesser PPV, I could understand the heel still being victorious after talking all that trash. But to have the heel retain the title at Mania after a feud like that (one-sided in the heel's favor) was retarded.

They had the arrogant white top heel constantly talk down to and make fun of the black underdog face.....not only telling him that he would never become champion, but making slick racial comments to him in the process. How the fuck do you NOT have that heel get his comeuppance in the end?

And don't even get me started on that pin on Booker that took forever. Pic related.
>>
>>2426282
>not only telling him that he would never become champion, but making slick racial comments to him in the process

The worst part wasn't even Triple H saying all the racist shit. The worst part was Booker T just standing there and staring at him during the whole rant, not saying a word to respond, or at least slapping the shit out of him from the moment the words "your nappy hair" left his mouth. They made Booker T look weak as hell in that feud, from beginning to end.
>>
>>2424616
>I thought they changed plans when Goldberg signed

That's true but it's also true that Trips did go to Vince and complain that putting over a "WCW guy" at WM wouldn't look good for the WWE.

Vince always discriminated against the "WCW guys" and Trips knew what buttons to push to get Vince to see it his way. It's the same thing that happened when Batista replaced Mark Jindrak in Evolution.
>>
>>2424696
>Dusty finishes

You have no idea what that actually means
>>
>>2426200
>trips is racist and a cuck

Nope, you are the only cuck.
>>
>implying Paul hasn't been attempting to kill WWE for the past 20 years

He was Terra Ryzing before he was Hunter
>>
File: IMG_0564.png (105KB, 375x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
105KB, 375x261px
>>2426200
>racist
>bad thing
Also, if you think you're more alpha than based HHH go fight him. See how that goes pencilneck.
>>
>>2424573
HHH won the Rumble because half the roster got injured, so slow down.
>>
>>2424627
Exactly. Blame the Jew instead. They ruin everything.
>>
>>2426322
Did it not make Triple H the most hated heel? Booker T is responsible for that and it got him a job for life.
>>
>>2425888
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2426600
His run killed Raw
>>
>>2426920

This

Triple H was one of the main reasons Smackdown BTFO'd Raw back then
>>
>>2428521
It caused me to stop watching Raw for 10 years
>>
>>2425914
Booker wasn't wrestling Brock at Mania though
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-07-08-16h31m14s153.jpg (17KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-07-08-16h31m14s153.jpg
17KB, 512x384px
I wonder if Gaytch marrying Steph and getting creative control was one of the reasons why The Rock left the company. If Dwayne stayed, he'd become Gaytch's bitch. Remember how Triple H was supposed to bury The Rock under Shawn Michaels's request but Bret Hart didn't allow it?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.