[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Romanetty is going to be the main focus of RAM after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rsd01_0.png (46KB, 566x408px) Image search: [Google]
rsd01_0.png
46KB, 566x408px
We all know Romanetty is going to be the main focus of RAM after Wrestlemania and the champ Lesnar will be MIA for 6+ months at the time.

How badly do you think he will kill ratings? Will they get below 2.0 on a weekly basis during football season? Will SmA+ckdown finally beat RAM?
>>
Why is the RAM after mania always a meme fest??
>>
>>2419638
britbong crowd refuse to go home so bring they wacky singing to RAM

you can hear it louder in a small arena rather than a WM football stadium
>>
>>2419616
>those ratings

Jesus what has Oreowens and Jasethy done.
Put the strap on BBD STAT
>>
>>2419616
Yes
>>
>>2419616
Man, those first few episode of Smackdown was pretty arse
Amazing how much stuff picked up since then
>>
>>2419616
Why does sdl always get the short end of the stick in regards to roster, booking, call ups, legends, etc?

Is Vince upset that the core roster are simply doing a better job than the over bloated roster on Raw?
>>
>>2419658
Big Black Dick?

Titus O'Neil? Don't think that'll help ratings tbqh
>>
>>2420040
Because RAW is the flagship show.

Smackdown was always seen by the higher-ups to just be a secondary show. Despite Smackdown being the better show when booked properly (Ruthless Agression Era, Hardy, Punk, Taker, Kane, Edge, Mysterio, Jericho era)
>>
>>2420040
Vince wants to create his own competition, but secretly wants Raw to win every time, because he's Vince and that's what he jerks off to.

It's still fun to think about Smackdown beating Raw both critically and in the ratings when Paul E was running it back in the day. Vince was so fucking mad.
>>
My honest, no meme guess?

They'll drop to 2.5ish during football season and SmackDown will beat them most weeks.
>>
>>2419616
>RAM getting insufferable month by month
its habbening lads. WWE is kill!
>>
I'm old enough to remember when Raw would put in low 6's and Nitro would pull in high 5's on a weekly basis. Da fuq happened?
>>
>>2420193
WCW died so there was no pressing need to put out a compelling product anymore.
>>
>>2420193
Back then, TV's the only medium to consume WWE, whether it's shit or not. Today, you have YouTube, Network or simply Twitter; according to your consumption need, you have choices other than spending 3 hours watching crap.

This is not to say rating decline is a given, since SDL's hasn't even plateaud yet.
>>
>>2419616
My rational stoner side says RAM raids Smackdown for AJ and the WWE Championship or becomes official b show within a year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.