[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>multiple MOTY contenders every year >memesuka with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: SashaBanksBossBank.gif (2MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
SashaBanksBossBank.gif
2MB, 400x294px
>multiple MOTY contenders every year
>memesuka with zero (0)
Weebs BTFO
>>
Is this the newest meme you are trying to push?
>>
And neither can cut a promo *walks out the door with head up high*
>>
Funny how neckbeards can't explain Sasha's consistent **** standard while fatsuka can't even reach ***
>>
>>2418378
To be fair Asuka has been working with worse talent and zero storylines, and trying to work some awkward face v face matches.

Sasha v Asuka at Mania 34 is going to be GOAT.
>>
>>2418381
If shitsuka was any good she'd be able to carry lesser wrestlers. SashA+ got four stars out of fucking becketty "most boring cunt in the world" lynch
>>
>Takeover has a handful of PPVs a year
>Main roster has over a dozen
>NXT Women's roster has been gutted and Asuka has been basically fighting a bunch of scrubs for a year

OP is fucking retarded. One thing is certain, the NXT womens match at Takeover will be immensely better than any womens match at Mania.
>>
>>2418385
Becky is better than Banks.
>>
>>2418388
>11 year veteran can't elevate greener talent
The mark of true mediocrity. Sasha is already a ring general with half the experience
>>
>>2418366
G O A T
>>
>>2418385
Becky is the best on the roster and is far from boring. Eva Marie, Mandy Rose are what you call boring cunts with no personality
>>
>women's "wrestling"
>>
>>2418445
becky is the most vanilla type of wrestler possible and that is le technical wrassler that twists your arm for 10 minutes. she gets crickets for a reason
>>
>>2418388
>One thing is certain, the NXT womens match at Takeover will be immensely better than any womens match at Mania.
I'm not expecting much out of any. The Raw women's division is tired, the SD match is a clusterfuck and I'm not convinced Ember Moon can thrive in a face v face match. Hopefully one of these matches can be a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>2418457
Ember is great at face vs. face.

The /SmA+ck/ women's match actually has less clusterfuck potential than RAW if it's a gauntlet. The RAW match will be a sad retread of RIVAL except they replaced the best wrestler in it with Nia Jax.

>>2418454
>Bex doesn't have personality

Utter mental degeneration.
>>
>>2418457
Asuka is a heel
>>
>>2418481
This. Though she's about as effective as being a heel as AJ, the crowd still cheers for her.
>>
>>2418490
She's a great heel and so is AJ. They just don't have any good babyfaces to play off
>>
>>2418490
They're just too cool to hate no matter what they do. It would take a super popular babyface to get AJ booed and WWE sucks at getting babyfaces over. The women have Bayley at least
>>
>muh wymynz wrestling
Reminder to put sage in the Options field
>>
>>2418521
>triggered into saging
I love it. Have a bump OP
>>
>>2418481
They turned her heel? When? I don't watch the weekly NXT show.
>>
File: 1489996164131.gif (2MB, 280x198px) Image search: [Google]
1489996164131.gif
2MB, 280x198px
>>2418545
They had her slaughter some poor jobber, kicking off her hate. Personally, I hope they bring back her psycho clown gimmick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSognUsrW6Q
>>
File: slavsuka.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
slavsuka.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2418545
last week. she'll probably revert to babyface again after the takeover just like last time
>>
File: folded.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
folded.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>2418545
A few weeks ago. They had a video package with her shitting on the revolution and saying there's only Asuka, and that's it's Asuka's division. Then last week she rekt a jobber in monster heel fashion, breaking up the pin to toy with her some more
>>
>>2418565
This. They did this last year with Bayley and then pretend it never happened after Brooklyn. Asuka is really just a tweener that gets more heelish when feuding with the top babyfaces
>>
>>2418559
>>2418578
>that dead lift german

I'm in love
>>
>>2418583
Yeah exactly. Beating up a jobber isn't a heel turn. Teaming up with Team Ironic would be a heel turn.

Ember v Asuka is face v face.
>>
>>2418616
It's face vs. asuka
>>
>>2418618
It's Asuka vs herself when u think about it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.