[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leaving the biggest wrestling company on earth to go play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: RybackMainEvent.jpg (50KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
RybackMainEvent.jpg
50KB, 842x473px
>Leaving the biggest wrestling company on earth to go play around in bingo halls
Why?
>>
Because numerous stars such as Kenny OmeGOAT and the GOAT Bucks have proven you don't need stamford
>>
It's called having self dignity and realizing that you're worth more than the WWE. Ryback has enough money and his supplements/merchandize are going to skyrocket. Also is that the only picture you have? Faggot
>>
State of that bingo hall
>>
He became a Warrior-level mark for his own gimmick.

Sadly, unlike the Warrior, he didn't really have much of a gimmick to go off and get rich with.

He's just The Big "Some Guy".
>>
He took law of attraction too seriously just like phil and now they're both learning it doesn't work.
>>
>>2418371
Not with that attitude, it doesn't.

>thinks positive thoughts about receiving (YOU)'s
>>
File: rare.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>2418383
>>
His /asp/ shoots are the best though. I'm waiting for Ryback to shoot on his rational stoner side.
>>
>>2418343
Nobody knows who those outlaw shitters are while everyone in the world knows Cena and Roman.
>>
>>2418341
He is not the first one to do that and it's the right move.

If he can't grow and develop in WWE, he needs to do that elsewhere and maybe return to WWE later when his brand is much stronger and he has reinvented himself which wouldn't be allowed in WWE. Look at Matt Hardy.
>>
>>2418341
>5-10k a night
>Still grossing 250-500k+ for 15 minute matches
>lighter travel schedule
>zero drug testing
>full creative control

My rational stoner side understands where he is coming from. WWE is an unprofitable environment.
>>
>>2419935
They're richer than most WWE stars though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.