[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the wrestling world's best example of the Dunning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: {865RX1F7L{`BQJI8AY237W.jpg (70KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
{865RX1F7L{`BQJI8AY237W.jpg
70KB, 700x394px
Who is the wrestling world's best example of the Dunning Kruger Effect?
>The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.

My vote is pic related, maybe Triple H as well.
>>
I'm beggin ya to go back to r*ddit
>>
This guy really fixed his Twitter fingers to say that Naito should watch out for his Intercontinental title. Getttttt the FUCK outta here with that, Cody.
>>
File: asooka.jpg (119KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
asooka.jpg
119KB, 1080x1349px
>>2417051
Objectively
>>
that list of names he made when he quit wwe was cringe
>>2417056
reddit isnt filtered here ya newfag
>>
>>2417051
Ryback
>>
>>2417051
Well how do you expect to get people to believe in you if you don't believe in yourself?
>>
>>2417069

it is if you put go back to in front of it

now go back to r*ddit
>>
Cody isn't low ability though, he's a solid midcarder with the ability to pull off great gimmicks
Best example is Goldberg for sure
>>
>>2417080
that's a good one too
>>
>>2417108
he's a solid midcarder that thinks he's CM Punk level of over/popular and capable of main event matches, which he isn't.
>>
>Go to local show
>CAWdy is there
>The CAWdy match is 20 minutes of him still wrestling WWE style and occasionally pointing his finger like a gun
>He always wins

I truly wish he'd get injured
>>
/asp/, and theres no competition
>>
>>2417155
Barring the handful of le legion xD kids who are mostly trolls, this board tends to realize how bad it is.
>>
Ryback and CM Punk
>>
>>2417140
Can confirm as someone who just went to a local show with Cody there. He was alright but way more popular than his wrestling skills deserve
>>
>>2417164
CM Punk is not low ability and he was a certified draw.
>>
>>2417051
Undertaker
>>
Any of the Kliq.
>>
>>2417064
this
>>
File: unnamed (6).jpg (32KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (6).jpg
32KB, 384x384px
>>
>>2417317
another great one
>>
>/wwe/-Drone mad that Cody left
>>
>>2417133
Agreed
If he wants us to believe in his own hype then he needs a match to show it
>>
>>2417472
Cody is terrible lol and his outlaw run is showing it
>>
hunter is my go to, but lately ryback has said some dumb shit.

I say both actually.
>>
>>2417472
who the fuck is mad about cawdy leaving? I'm pretty sure no one cared when he got released.
>>
My vote is OP for trying way too hard to force this meme.

>>2417511
>his run where he keeps going over on major shows
>>
>>2417051

Shane Douglas. The answer you're looking for is Shane Douglas.
>>
>>2417544
Him going over doesn't make him a good wrestler just an ex WWE guy getting pushed due to that
>>
Kid Kash
Al Snow
>>
>>2417571
Shane was actually a hell of a heel.

His shit from the early 90s is pretty much what HHH has been for 15 years now
>>
Probably alberto del rio, if he isnt top guy in promotion or things arent going his way he leaves. Can put on good matches but hes really boring personality wise just like sheamus,randy orton
>>
File: 1445130391995.jpg (250KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445130391995.jpg
250KB, 888x1024px
>>2417051
>>
Came here to post HHH and JJ. Glad to see they're already here.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.