[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4W kfsS9vkU Jimmy Ocean debut match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Jimmy_Ocean.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Ocean.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WkfsS9vkU
Jimmy Ocean debut match
>>
File: 1984984.png (238KB, 505x346px) Image search: [Google]
1984984.png
238KB, 505x346px
>>2415994
What went wrong?
>>
>>2415994
Damn he was a natural heel. Shame he looks like an escaped child molester now.
>>
>>2416134

Is there a more natural heel than an escaped child molestor though?
>>
File: fuckyoutube.png (371KB, 643x364px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoutube.png
371KB, 643x364px
Fucking youtube. You want to watch a fine round of gentlemen grappling and it suggest you the gayest WWEshit it can find.
>>
>>2416035
He was JUST before it was even a meme.
>>
>>2416139
You do realize that they are suggesting videos that you like to watch right? And isn't that whatculture logo?
Anon you got some explaining to do.
>>
>>2416035
3 decades and tons of cocaine and booze
>>
File: boohoo.jpg (15KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.jpg
15KB, 254x254px
>>2415994
>train to be a wrestler
>don't even make it to the big leagues
>less than minimum wage with a broken body
Why even live?
>>
Nigga look like Fit Finlay with Alzheimers
>>
Anderson/Ocean syringe on a pole match when?
>>
>>2417833
I wonder how long it will take for AnderJust to get fired from the WAW for drugs...
>>
>>2419355
Nigga Paiges mom runs WAW the only way you get fired for drugs is if you arent sharing with her.
>>
>>2416411
Still better than working a real job.

Don't you have any older family members who are utterly broken by their manual labor job? know people who had neck and back surgeries in their 50s just from working. Your body breaks down and you die whatever you do. Might as well have a laugh as a meme wrestler.
>>
>>2419937
Fucking this. In the words of Bukowski, "Find what you love and let it kill you."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.