[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this guy get treated like a big deal and pushed everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0621.jpg (77KB, 864x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
77KB, 864x539px
Why does this guy get treated like a big deal and pushed everywhere he goes? He's one of the most boring wrestlers alive
>>
ya finna watching it finna perro
>>
dude is a good self-promoter
>>
>>2415463
Because he has a big dick.
>>
>>2415463
Dude honestly never has nothing interesting to say on the mic but carries himself like a main eventer.

He's essentially a mark for himself and I'm glad Vince knew this and kept him at midcard while getting the Hispanic viewership.
>>
>>2415463
He can be good when he wants to be. He just doesn't care a lot of time.

>>2415504
He was pushed hard during his first run and was guaranteed a push in his contract for the second.
>>
>>2415463

I liked his looks, persona and gimmick when he first came out, but Alberto's wrestling skills are subpar at best, and he's an egomaniac idiot.
>>
File: 0111sting.png (137KB, 483x352px) Image search: [Google]
0111sting.png
137KB, 483x352px
>>2415463
Dude's an alpha, that's why you hate him. Dude's an alpha and you're not.
>>
>>2416222
I will concur that he is an alpha, but so are 90% of wrestlers. The language barrier was the real disconnect
>>
He was a beast when he first got to WWE, up until he lost that mania match to Edge.

He was also good when he went to Lucha Underground and had something to prove.

As soon as he loses a couple matches he starts phoning it in.
>>
Was ADR the most overpushed wrestler ever?

-Multiple World Titles
-Royal Rumble winner
-MITB winner

WWE gave him all of this despite him getting zero reaction.
>>
Boring mofo. He is 4 time wwe/whc champ and fucking rr winner and I dont remember him doing antything remarkable.
>>
I just see him as that goof in the mask that Crocop kicked in the head
>>
>>2416241
He's just very basic in the ring and doesn't do anything that looks remotely interesting and since his gimmick is just the good old I'M RICH YOU'RE NOT heel for most of the time, people just got bored of him. I think the most entertaining part of Del Rio for me was his announcer, Ricardo.
>>
>>2415463
muh beaner audience
>>
>>2415463
He was good at carrying people and making them look good.
>>
>>2416281
This, Ricardo was based.
>>
he just had the look wwe loves in hispanic form
>>
Seriously niggers?

His uncle is Mil Mascaras. (A top 5 national goat and goat Mexican Wrestler)
>>
He's very technical in the ring. Doesn't make him flash but gives a good lengthy match.
>>
He got to fuck Paige
>>
>>2416367
He hasn't?
>>
>>2416332
International*
>>
>>2416237
he got mild heat for being mexican in red states
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.