[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Royal Rumble 2016 rolls around >No-one tells Brock that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: Lesnar.jpg (567KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar.jpg
567KB, 2048x1536px
>Royal Rumble 2016 rolls around
>No-one tells Brock that Braun is being built as a monster heel, no-one tells Braun that Brock is famously uninformed about ongoing storylines and only does a few spots
>Braun goes out and does the only thing management told him to do - "Don't get taken off your feet"
>Brock sees someone no-selling his offense
>Beats the SHIT out of Braun, throws 2 legitimate punches, a clothesline, and a knee to the back of the neck

Who was in the wrong here
>>
>>2415268
Not braun, only doing his job
>>
>Braun built as a monster
>takes the fucking god of war to eliminate him
don't see the problem desu
>>
>>2415268
Braun would fuck Lesnetty up
>>
>>2415268
Lesnerd. Brock is human garbage. He broke someones neck for no-selling which is something Brock is notorious for doing.
>>
>>2415268
Source?
>>
>>2415883
>which is something Brock is notorious for doing.

Then why does he sell Oldberg's spears so well?
>>
>>2415883
No, he didn't. He broke Holly's neck because Holly fucking sandbagged him and Brock couldn't get him up.
>>
>>2415894
Because WWE writers finally grew the brain cells to have Bitch Lesnar take a loss.
>>
>>2415883
>Brock is notorious for doing.

Brock's been a good to great seller since his first run.
>>
>>2415908
He tried to end Brock's career by sandbagging him, so Brock returned the favor.
>>
>>2415915
The hardy's also tried to end bricks career with a massive chair shot to the dome
>>
>>2415268
what the fuck are you talking about braun goes down loads of times to brock in that match even before that knee in ur picture. he goes down within 5 seconds to a clothesline.
>>
>>2415268
Brock's a little pussy ass faggot. Braun could kick his ass today if they fought.
>>
I'm pretty Brock knows that Strowman is being built as a monster heel.

Strowman tanked his offense so Brock had no choice but to make it a little shooty.

Also, big guys need to hit each other hard otherwise it looks lame. That's why punches thrown by Big Show and Roman are somewhat real.
>>
>>2416073
>big guy
>Roman
Pick one
>>
>>2415883
Holly deserved to have his neck broke.
>>
>>2415908
apparently it was an accident, Holly has gone on record saying he didn't sandbag him and that is was just a botch
>>
>>2416133
This. Holly was a shithead that even cuck foly wouldn't want to bother with.
Brock did the right thing.
>>
>>2416073
t. someone who has never seen a real punch thrown before
>>
Imagine Lesnar flying with his knee towards your face
>>
>>2416060
Hope I'm being worked cause this couldn't be farther from the truth
>>
>>2416060
18+
>>
>>2415940
I heard both shoot interviews on Brocks and Matts side on JewTube and they both said they planned that.

Matt actually was surprised that Jeff hit him so hard because he was supposed to be the gentler of the two
>>
>>2415268
>big guy heat
>>
>>2415268
This kinda proves smarks are wrong about Lesnar not caring about the business. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have bothered to protect his character here like he did.
>>
>>2417560

Lesnar cares about the business.

He just wants the most money to work the least amount, smart business move.
>>
>>2415268
>Getting worked by based Brock

At the time they were gonna do him vs. Bray but plans clearly changed.
>>
>>2415268
Gonna need sauce on this.
>>
>>2417999
I'm guessing OP heard off this, with Alvarez and that other dude

https://youtu.be/3LWGSQ4d-6s
>>
>>2415894
Gotta say, he's a GOAT seller with Goldberg. Sold the spear like he was shot in the gut
>>
>>2415883
>Lesnerd
kek
>>
>>2416141
Holly was saving face nigga. Wrestlers do that shit all the time. Watch any Nash interview to see a wrestler going out of their way to make themselves look better.
>>
>>2416141
>Believing Holly
He's a faggot. I remember as a kid when he chopped Randy Orton's throat. Then when I saw Holly's shoot about it, he said that Orton was cocky and needed to be checked.

He tried to kill someone because he was butt hurt.

http://www.mpdb.us/2016/06/hardcore-holly-knife-edge-chops-randy-ortons-throat/
>>
>>2415883
>>2415908
>>2415915
>>2416141
>>2418069
Oh shit we talking about Bob Holly?

Hol' up, I got just the thing

>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle, moving out of position while taking a moonsault, after an argument backstage ensued about Angle going over
>On a 2002 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed a young Brock Lesnar during a powerbomb, leading to Lesnar dropping Holly on his neck, breaking it
>On a 2003 episode of "Tough Enough" Bob "Hardcore" Holly took a hot tag in a training match and proceeded to stiff hit and slam a trainee
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>During his ECW run in 2006, Bob "Hardcore" Holly used backstage connections to change the outcome of his matches with CM Punk, one of which he would refuse to tap out, and another where he went over the young star
>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, citing scheduling problems, potentially infecting his gym mates
>During his WWE run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly entered in to several arguments wherein he argued that the much younger Cody Rhodes should ultimately not go over him, instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege, maintaining that the spotlight be shared between both
>On the eve of his final WWE match at Night of Champions in 2008, during a dark match, Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed Rhodes repeatedly during a handicap match, leading to the match being changed to a squash match
>During an appearance at a UK promotion in 2009, Bob "Hardcore" Holly repeatedly stiffed Thomas "The UK Kid" Jones in a TLC match, resulting in a visibly annoyed Jones stiff hitting Holly with a chair, breaking one of his ribs
>>
>>2418079

Bob Holly story time?

>Rhodes and Foley used to draw straws to determine which one of them had to carpool to house shows with Bob Holly
>Foley, after a political argument with Bob Holly, "forgot" to pick him up from the airport for a SD taping. Bob took the situation to Wrestlers Court where it was decided Mick had to buy Holly a crate of beers, Mick reportedly saying "easily worth the money"
>During a SD taping in 2001, the venue was changed last minute and management ended up leaving it to the wrestlers themselves to contact their co-workers telling them of the change, while management dealt with the change of venue. The only wrestler on the roster who did not attend the taping was Bob Holly, no one in the locker room had his number or pager
>>
>>2415320
this. Having Brock shoot on you only enhances your standing.
>>
>>2418079
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography

Kinda based tbqh
>>
File: hurr.jpg (36KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
36KB, 350x333px
>>2418091
>The only wrestler on the roster who did not attend the taping was Bob Holly, no one in the locker room had his number or pager
That is FUCKING hilarious. I thought Hardcore Holly was an oldschool hardass who was loved in the locker room
>>
>>2418099
Is there somebody on the roster who could beat Brock in a legitimate fight?
>>
>>2418163

Sin Cara
>>
>>2418171
Lol
>>
>>2418130
>Thinking an asshole would be liked in the locker room

Holly is just an asshole, not an old school guy teaching the kids, not an old vet, just a prick who nobody likes
>>
>>2418163

Gentleman Jack.
>>
>>2418130
Oh Hell no.

Everyone hated him, Austin and Foley in particular have talked about how he was a tattle tale and would brown nose every chance he could get.
>>
>>2418163
Nakamura
>>
File: chrisjericho.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrisjericho.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>2418163
The only one who honestly probably but definitely not has a shot beating Brock in a real fight has to be Mark Henry. An that's just because he's was once the world strongest man. So I'm assuming he has some power in those shots even now, but precision beats power. Timing beats speed. Technique beats strength. So all in all Brock beats the shit out of everyone. side note it would've been the best day in /asp/ if Jericho actually fought Brock backstage at summerslam
>>
>>2418163
Not on the current roster but Haku woulda rekt his shit.
>>
>>2418130
You'd think that from his shoot interviews, but I'll direct you to
>>2418069
>>
>>2418331
Lifting strength is not striking power.
>>
>>2418079

I remember somebody initiating him to the pandaclub [spoiler]he spotted black eye and he is pale as fuck, hence panda[/spoiler] for something stupid he did. Cant remember who it was who punched him in the face and for what reason.
>>
>>2418379
Um yes it is, sweetie. Take a biology lesson sometime and you'll notice every muscle used in striking is used in lifting
>>
I went back and watched that part of the Rumble just now and jesus fucking christ. Those knees to Strowman are fucking brutal.

The guy must've been fucking terrified.
>>
>>2418079

>stiffing a fucking gold medalist in wrestling
>stiffing Brock fucking Lesnar

Bobcore worked himself into a shoot.
>>
>>2420036
Not necessarily. Striking comes from technique and the lifts power lifters do may not maximize strength for certain techniques because they do not necessarily develop the same muscle groups
>>
>>2423577
THIS
goofballs in this business think they can fucking fight and end up like bobby holly and phil
>>
>>2423748
Like JBL who got knocked out by Bart Gunn and who in turn got knocked out by a professional boxer
>>
>>2418079
How can a lowercard guy for life have such an ego
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (73KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
73KB, 1200x675px
>>2418163
>>
>>2420036
You are completely wrong.
>>
>>2423754
God that Bart Gunn thing. Prichard talked about it and he said Butterbean told them that he was willing to work. And they told him no no it's a real fight. He tried to get them to not do it for real. They believed their own hype and Butter bean beat the shit out of Gunn.
>>
>>2420036
>Um yes it is, sweetie.

Back to tumblr
>>
>>2415894
Because Vince pays him a LOT of shekels to sell Oldberg's Spears.
>>
>>2416277
>imagine lesnar flying at you with his erect dick in your face
Ftfy
>>
>>2423754
I loved that fucking boxing bit on raw
>>
>>2423859
They should bring it back and we'll see who's really top dog. Then the winner has to fight Overeem or Valesquez in the final
>>
>>2423775
>>2423722
No, go research your comment because you look a fool.

>>2423832
Not an argument
>>
>>2420036
>>2423894
Then why hasn't a strongman or weight lifter ever been an MMA or boxing champion?
>>
>>2423907
Cardio. Or lack there of.
>>
>>2418079

>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle, moving out of position while taking a moonsault, after an argument backstage ensued about Angle going over

That is neither parties recollection of this event. The "argument backstage " is fictitious. He did not stiff Angle

>During his ECW run in 2006, Bob "Hardcore" Holly used backstage connections to change the outcome of his matches with CM Punk, one of which he would refuse to tap out, and another where he went over the young star

Considering Philly Brooks is a bitter faggot without anything nice to say about the company that made him a millionaire and jumps at every opportunity to whine about his kayfabe losses, it sure is curious that one wrestler he does have nice things to say about is Bob Holly [source: UFC interview about a year ago]
>>
>>2420222

It's scary how far across the ring he was. Like, he's probably closer to the opposite corner than the one Brock was in, but he leaps across the ring and knees him at head height. Dude's a fucking freak athlete.
>>
>>2415912

Yeah, I remember him selling Undertaker's offence like death during their feud in his first run.

This one in particular always stands out in my mind, motherfucker straight up bounces:

https://youtu.be/e7_-mqB4V_k?t=4m45s
>>
>>2423907
Cardio, sweetie pie
>>
>>2415268
>a clothesline
>legitimate offense

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2426124
Watch it
>>
>>2424157
>jumps at every opportunity

Hasn't said a word about the WWE in 3 years. Stay -literally- obsessed like a pathetic ex-girlfriend, faggot.
>>
>>2426125
I did. Clothelines don't work in real life.
>>
>>2426158
t. Real life hard man
>>
>>2418079
>instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege, maintaining that the spotlight be shared between both

He was right though, Bob and Cody were a good team. Also Cody picked up a few moves from Bob that he still uses to this day.
>>
I had a huge deja vu reading this thread, I'll probably die soon
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.