[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forget when WM 33 is happening >Check wiki >In a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1490366118443.png (371KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490366118443.png
371KB, 650x560px
>forget when WM 33 is happening
>Check wiki
>In a fucking week

Where are the fucking storylines? The matches that got something resembling one are Seth vs HHH (if its happening ) Ko/Jericho and Bray/Randy.
Goldberg vs Brock, Brock F5'ed Goldberg...ok i guess thats enough
Taker vs Roman, they traded signature moves, and thats it
Cena/niki vs miz/maryse is just a comedic piss-break
Shane Aj is there because they need aj to do something
Neville Aries was done last-minute when they had months for it to start and build-up

The rest i don't even give enough fuck to write about it. Am i supposed to be hyped or something? I thought atleast a month was away with how the booking is going on right now.

Also why isn't Braun retiring Kane or Show?
>>
Deancuck vs Todd "Fartcuck"
Storyline: Cat and mouse game since last june.

Deancuck as Triphammer vs Deancuck as Bretcuck

Deancuck as Dacreaner vs TroothBombz+BME
>>
You've got to hope that they feel they have some secret booking in their pocket that means they don't need to go into Mania with a bunch of ongoing stories.

Then again, there's every chance it is just going to be shit.
>>2415213
cringe
>>
I just realized it was Mania soon also. Feels weird. Nothing to get hyped about. There's not a single match that I can't wait to see
>>
>>2415248
Isn't it funny how you came online around the same time Triphammer/Deancuck did?
>>
>>2415209
Wrestlemania has no stories should be translated to "Wrestlemania has no stories that I would like because I fantasy book better than WWE"
>>
>>2415261
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>2415209
Problem is, WWE has too many storylines

>W-why didn't they build AJ/Shane, Cena/Miz, Taker/Roman, etc, months ago!

Why not have them wrestle at Fastlane or some shit
>>
>>2415274
What good storyline does this one have then you drone

I'd say KO vs Jericho is decent or Seth vs HHH. thats it.
>>
File: 1337256127847.jpg (36KB, 435x431px) Image search: [Google]
1337256127847.jpg
36KB, 435x431px
>>2415209
WM should be the culmination of about a year's worth of storylines, at least for the main events

Instead, it's the culmination of a few months of storylines, if even that. And due to the overexposure of talent, bad booking and even-steven booking, nothing really means anything other than the part timers coming back.
>>
>>2415213
So what kind of mental illness is this?
>>
KO v Jericho has had the best build of them all, the festival of friendship was based.

Bray v Randy has me excited too.

>Bray has been tormenting Randy since Summer
>Randy devises a grand scheme to destroy Bray once and for all
>Bray applies a low level mind control spell on Randy since he believes Randy is already willing
>The voices in Randy's head resist it
>Win the tag team titles, gives up his #1 contendership to gain Brays full trust
>Turn Brays most devout follower on him and destroy the one thing he cares about.
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Is Rusev being held off-air for this long meaning there's going to be a character/gimmick change?
>>
>>2415209
>doesn't follow the product on a weekly basis
>guise where's the story guise

Please fuck off to somewhere else on the internet
>>
>>2415209
Brock vs Goldberg has been building up since Survivor Series in August what are you talking about? They had a quick match at SS, then Brock got thrown out at the Rumble by Goldberg, and now they're having another match at Mania. My guess is Brock wins gets the title and Roman vs Brock at SummerSlam.

also

Show was originally going to wrestle Shaq at mania, but for some reason he backed out and WWE's backup plan is throw Show into the Andre the Giant Battle Royale

Braun will likely be left off so he can wrestle Roman at payback or some shit

Kane is running for mayor and isn't going to wrestle until its over I would guess
>>
>>2415346
what do you mean?
>>
>>2415538
yup he's going to be doing a dancing comedy gimmick soon enough
>>
>>2415538
He's injured
>>
I unironically stopped watching RAW/WWE when Kevin Owens became champ, not cause I hate him but because the product is just so stale and repetitive.

Maybe I'm finally outgrowing mandrama. I feel no hype whatsoever for this wrestlemania compared to the past ones.
>>
>>2415209
Shit me too. WWE is that bad much in the shitter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.