[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the worst, most cancerous chant? >WE ARE AWESOME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1485073059878.jpg (771KB, 2764x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1485073059878.jpg
771KB, 2764x2073px
what is the worst, most cancerous chant?
>WE ARE AWESOME
is really bad, along with CM Punk/Randy Savage/JBL/whatever else shitchanting, though I think my personal least favorite at the moment is
>THIS IS AWESOME!
Not as cringe-worthy as WE ARE AWESOME, but it's used a lot more frequently and for things that are specifically not awesome now a days. Holy Shit chants are also pretty lame these days, but they rarely happen anyway.

Fight Forever is gay as fuck as well.

What are your least favorite chants
>>
WHAT?
>>
I stop watching when a THIS IS AWESOME chant stars fucking cringeworthy
>>
>>2412774
That one is fucking cancer too but it's sometimes funny when a true GOAT is on the mic and some fat smark crowd trys WHAT'ing them, but they know how to pull out of it perfectly.

I remember a recent raw with Vince on it, must have been either before mania last year or just after with the Shane thing, and they started WHATing him but he just changed his speech pattern and threw their rhythm off completely. I think Heyman and Owens have both also done it within the last year. That's the only time I enjoy the WHATs because you just know the fat fucks chanting it are so confused and disappointed.
>>
>YOU DESERVE IT
You are talking about a fake fighting championship belt the writers are using as a plot device.
>>
>>2412813
/thread
>>
>>2412813
>getting worked by the crowd
Christ man
>>
WOMENS """""""WRESTLING"""""""
>>
"You still got it" and "This is awesome" actually fit well when the moment is right, e.g. Lesnar/Taker brawl

"Fight forever" is just inexcusably wack no matter what
>>
>>2412767

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NoclFsaTYs

/thread
>>
>>2412813
>>2412816
Dave talked about this on a podcast, and they hate it too.

But I feel like that chant isn't that bad, because for example. Bray Wyatt has been getting dicked around the past couple years, and it's nice he gets the belt, because it means a bump and pay and more recognition and shit.

Getting the belt can turn people from B listers to A listers.
>>
>>2412767
>ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU
Cringeeeee. Literally have to skip the whole show and lie down in a dark room afterwards.
>>
>>2412767
>THIS IS WRESTLING
I have to mute the match because it's just that bad.
>>
>>2412860
This is Awesome used to be used sparingly for "Holy shit I can't believe this is happening" moments. Now any match that goes over 12 minutes gets one, or if two guys who used to be in a rivalry stare at eachother for a few seconds
>>
>>2412874
Bray is garbage and he's only being used as a transitional champion lol
If there's anyone that deserves the wwe title less than Roman on the current roster, it's fucking Bray.
>>
If your match is interesting and can prevent me from posting on facebook for 8 minutes or more then you get a THIS IS AWESOME chant from me.
>>
"X's gonna kill you" is one of the most cringe-inducing chants ever made and the fat neckbearded smark that made it happen should die
>>
If /asp/ was to Invent a chant solely by itself, what would it be ?
>>
>>2412813
Agree. You deserve it can work if with 2 conditions. 1 it has to be used incredibly rarely, like maybe once every year or two and 2 the winner has to be a Babyface. Anything else makes the title look like a meaningless joke participation trophy, that implies that as long as you stick with the company for a few years you deserve it.

The Owens you deserve it chants killed it for me. HHH did all of the work, Owens looked like a fat fucking loser and the fans chant you deserve it.
>>
>>2412987
>TAKE! A! SHOWER!
>clap clap clap clapclapclap
>>
>>2413046

Instead of clapping, alternate with

> GET. A. CLUE!
>>
>>2412813
This chant is by far the worst one. Nothing comes close.
>>
>simple table spot
>HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>2412877
This.
>>
The Britfags singing makes the show unwatchable.
>>
>>2412877
This.
>>
>>2412823
>cena buried the chant
>styles buried the chant
>meltzer buried the chant
At some point you have to realise that listening to you obese smarks being cringe isn't fun for the viewer or the performer
>>
>>2412877
This.
>>
Definitely the Holy shit chant. They use it over fucking anything nowadays. If it happens and I am with my family, I will start trying to talk over it so they can't hear because I find it that embarrassing.
>>
>>2412997

I don't mind "you deserve it" for situations like Bray winning the WWE title after 6 years in the company and never once holding a singles title on the main roster. Now that I can understand chanting it for.

But chanting it for Owens when the title was basically handed to him was retarded.
>>
>heyyyy we want some new day!
>Heeyyyyyyy hey Bayley! Oh Ah! etc.
>>
>>2412767
YOU ESS AYE
YOU ESS AYE
YOU ESS AYE
>>
>>2412877
This.
>>
>>2413784
Holy fuck this.
>>
>>2413784
>>2413799

go back to canada
>>
Pretty much everyone the WWE/NXT crowd regularly chants.

>>2413784
Besides this one. Based.
>>
American chants are to rap battles what British audience chants are to JS Bach
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.