[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this company filled with so many crybaby pus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: JUST.png (1010KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1010KB, 1920x1080px
Why the fuck is this company filled with so many crybaby pussies? Sami Zzzzzzzzzayn makes Obesity Epidemic Kevin Owens cry.

https://youtu.be/sEs_giIT4EE
>>
Its called Emotion. something youve never had or experienced.
>>
>>2412674
Estrogen in the water and the rise of feminism. Real men are a dying breed.
>>
>>2412765
He's obviously experiencing annoyance at the faggotry in the video.
>>
Why is Sami trying to get Owens cheered?

What the fuck?
>>
Triple H wants all the nxt people to do curtain calls like he did
>>
Owens arms are nice defined despite the high % of bodyfat
>>
>>2413318
You're obviously fat
>>
Based Zayn working fatass' tear ducts into a shoot.
>>
File: IMG_0557.gif (997KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.gif
997KB, 500x382px
>>2413318
Then why are his under arms so fucking disgusting? Usually I would tell the fat kid at the pool to not give a fuck consider not wearing a shirt in the pool. Kevin Owens is the exception to that rule.
>>
>>2413324
>>2413347
There's literally nothing wrong with being fat
>>
>>2413368
Fuck you there isn't you healthcare system clogging piece of shit
>>
>>2413385
Life is too short to worry about small shit like that. Also I'm 380 lbs and have never been to hospital once for weight related issues.
>>
>>2413387
Doesn't mean your life expectancy hasn't been drastically shortened.
>>
>>2413387
>380lbs

Knew a guy that size, he suddenly died of a heart attack at 33.

He was a disgusting, let his 3 kids live in filth. Good for video game conversation though, that's all he did other than draw disability and reproduce.
>>
>>2412674
Idk man, I thought it was really nice.
>>
>They didn't do the forced tag team angle with Owens and Zayn after Battleground
>They didn't have Owens start showing sportsmanship and Zayn start being a violent asshole

Missed opportunity desu
>>
>>2413403
Sounds based
>>
>>2412674
He's upset because he's going to be thrown in to a program with Zayn again after mania
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.