[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you spend countless times wrestling against a man that eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2hz1uh2.jpg (24KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
2hz1uh2.jpg
24KB, 600x533px
>you spend countless times wrestling against a man that eventually becomes your friend
>your girlfriend backstabs you and goes to his side
>you become enemies
>time passes
>you realise you miss your bro
>you guys become buds again
>you have a successful time traveler gimmick and your bud retires as a multiple world champion and is revered as one of the greats
>yours and his ex is in full JUST mode

bros before hoes really does exist
>>
File: 1457928105669.jpg (59KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
1457928105669.jpg
59KB, 600x653px
Lita is a cheating whore. Listening to the Something to Wrestle With episode about that whole ordeal really cemented that point. Bruce never really buries anyone too bad, but he essentially did to Lita.

Overated flippy bitch.
>>
>>2412611
Amen bro
>>
>>2412611
>you have a successful time traveler gimmick and your bud retires as a multiple world champion and is revered as one of the greats

I honestly can't tell which one of these is the greater achievement and takes more talent. How the fuck did they get that over in 2017.
>>
>>2412624
Is it worth a listen? It is the one and only episode I never got the whole way through. Neither Bruce or Conrad was selling at all and it just sounded like a really boring time in the E.
>>
>>2414784
it kills a joke to explain a joke, but basically

>commit entirely to the gimmick
>include an element of self-delusion / mental illness into the gimmick
>audience is watching it just as "le crazy man does a thing he thinks will work"
>it keeps working, anyhow

It's basically meme magic: the wrestler. Broken Matt believes so completely that he has these powers, that he actually has these powers.
>>
>>2414841
Could you provide a link? I got a couple hours to kill.
>>
>>2414847
seconding this
>>
So what actually happened? ;)
>>
>>2412611
This is true. I remember my cousins wife cheated on him with his best friend and they had a falling out. About a month later I found him drinking alone and moping. I asked him if he still missed her and he said he was actually moping because he missed playing poker and going hunting with his friend. He told he didn't even care about his ex now, he just wants to hang out with his pal again.
>>
File: IMG_3667.png (194KB, 415x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3667.png
194KB, 415x271px
>>2415124
>He told he didn't even care about his ex now, he just wants to hang out with his pal again.
Fucking women
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.