[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems like Undercarder is done! The Big Dog likely to retire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: Roman-Reigns-The-Undertaker.jpg (249KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-The-Undertaker.jpg
249KB, 940x545px
Source: PWInsider Elite

> One of the marquee matches that will take place at WrestleMania 33 will be The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns. Set up during the Royal Rumble when Reigns eliminated Undertaker, the storyline behind the angle stems from Reigns now claiming the WWE as his yard, without the approval of Undertaker.

> Competing in the Royal Rumble was very painful for Undertaker, as he has been dealing with severe hip issues. Unfortunately, it does not look like it is getting any better.

> According to PWInsider, one of the biggest discussions backstage during Raw was the status of The Undertaker post-WrestleMania, as he was walking around in a great deal of pain. It was reported that he was not very happy at the event due to the level of pain he was in. As a result, the discussions increased that this year may indeed be the final WrestleMania for the Dead Man.

> Celebrating his 52nd birthday this weekend, there are still matches on the table with people such as Sting and John Cena that would still be a big draw. However, with his reported level of pain, WWE executives are coming to the conclusion that this year will be it for The Undertaker, in order for him to undergo major surgery which will most likely end his in-ring career.
>>
>Romanetty retires one of the most popular wrestlers of all time
>Vince still pushes him as a babyface

He absolutely has dementia at this point.
>>
>end his in ring career

It's already dead ya pinhead and big dogs Finna give the eulogy
>>
wow what a big surprise! i didnt even think that an old man like Taker who can barely move now will retire!
thanks for the post man!
>>
>>2412163
>a face can't retire another face

Where were you when Shawn vs ric flair happened?
>>
> yfw Undertaker loses, raises Roman's arm. Then does the knee pose to Reigns.
>>
>>2412172
Or Shawn vs Undercarder.
>>
I don't think he was acting after he choke slammed Braun. Definitely looked like he pulled or teared something.
>>
>>2412158
>>2412158
And there will still be morons claiming that Reigns is losing. I can't wait/
>You're the Big Dog now, Roman.
>>
>>2412163
>Big GOAT retires fan least-favorite who nobody likes
>audience knows that Carder never drew money and is happy to see the X-pac tier antidraw get BTFO
>Roman gets monster face pop and becomes biggest guy in the company
>carder is forgotten about in a week

This is literally the best booking decision that's ever been made.
>>
>>2412158
Anybody else see undertakers face after he choke slammed Roman? He looked like he was in pain, it was awkward.
>>
>>2412190
>you're the big dog now, Roman.
kek carder was and will never ever be a Big Dog(draw)
>>
>>2412158
No shit.

This had been rumored for like 6 months now. Taker badly needs to have hip replacement surgery, and is said to be in a lot of pain. Said once he has the surgery he will never wrestle again. Said he plans to have the surgery soon........
Anyone with common sense knows this is probably the end of Taker. The guy can hardly move now, did you see him in the Rumble? Most fans noticed how slow he looked, even for Undertaker who has always been kind of slow in the ring.
>>
>>2412172
Roman can not retire Taker and be pushed as a face. Undertaker is one of the most loved wrestlers in the company. Meanwhile, Roman even as a face is being booed by 80% of wwe fanbase. This will not help him to get fans behind him! Only a retard would believe this. The smart thing would be to turn him full heel, and even cheat to beat Taker at Mania. But Vince simply will not change his mind, and will continue to try and force Roman on fans as the top face.
>>
>You are the man now Roman, you are right, this is you yard and now I can finally REST IN PEACE-AARGHHHHL

*LIGHTS GO OUT AND HE IS GONE WHEN THEY COME BACK ON*
>>
>>2412208
That's what they said about Brock Lesnar and yet Brock came out a bigger fan favorite though he went in as a heel.
>>
>>2412226
He became a fan favourite again by squashing Cena. People were pissed that he broke the streak and Brock is 10x the talent that Roman is
>>
>>2412158
I wouldn't be surprised. Undertaker is in awful shape these days. Even at the Rumble you could clearly see his very obvious pot belly.

Reports were that his body is so broken down and in pain that he couldn't work out properly to get in shape.

Then there's his fucked up hips that means almost everytime he's in the ring he gets hurt.

Dude should have retired after WM30
>>
File: 1479423378715.gif (3MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1479423378715.gif
3MB, 480x264px
>>2412158
>stems from Reigns now claiming the WWE as his yard, without the approval of Undertaker

Is that the story they're going with? Maybe give something that important more than two weeks of development.
>>
>>2412208
>carder is one of the most loved wrester in the company
the most stupid post i have ever seen in 4chan
>>
>>2412317
You may not like it but marks love Taker and normies love his entrance.
>>
>>2412317
I think he is unless you're a smark who keeps records on what he drew aka /asp/
>>
>>2412327
>>2412333
Hey Mark! Never imagined seeing you here in 4chan.
>>
>>2412291
sause on gif?
>>
>>2412228
>Brock is 10x the talent Roman is

Either you're straight up retarded or you're baiting. Take my (You).
>>
>>2412353
WWE Monday Night RAW
>>
BASED BIG DOG RETIRING THE UNDERCARDER
>>
>>2412158
So why is this match happening anyway? Taker doesn't have the streak to give up, romans not going to get over, it's going to b a shit match. There's no reason to wheel out oldtaker for this match. Just have braun v roman or something
>>
>>2412228
This, your statement about bork is 100% accurate
>>
lol he's gonna retire without Cena/Undertaker ever happening, Vince is such a fucking idiot, it's unbelievable.
>>
File: r2fc.jpg (42KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
r2fc.jpg
42KB, 600x300px
>wins Royal Rumble
>gets boo'd
>beats Daniel Bryan
>gets boo'd
>wins WWE title twice
>gets boo'd
>beats Ambrose and Lesnar in a triple threat
>gets boo'd
>beats HHH in the man-event of Wrestlemania to become a 3x champion
>gets boo'd
>beats AJ Styles twice
>gets boo'd
>becomes US champion
>gets boo'd

Gee, I wonder if retiring one of the most popular wrestlers of all time widely recognised by casuals and smarks, young and old, new and long-time fans will get him cheered.
>>
File: 1428971028806.webm (314KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
1428971028806.webm
314KB, 696x392px
>>2412432
Please delete this post!!
>>
>>2412374
I mean the segment, how the fuck did they approve that?
>>
>>2412450
Well, they didn't. And it was illegal to light the cigarette because of where they were.
>>
File: Rob_Lowe.jpg (1MB, 1470x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Rob_Lowe.jpg
1MB, 1470x1838px
>Celebrating his 52nd birthday this weekend

Holy christ, Undercarder is only 52? The dude needs to get the fuck out while he can.

Pic related: a man who is older than the Undertaker.
>>
>>2412226
Brock wasn't being pushed as the face of the company.
>>2412317
Do you honestly think Taker isn't one of the most over faces currently in the wwe?...You sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>2412210
18+
>>
Taker should have stopped wrestling when streak ended
>Fact
>>
>>2412181
>Definitely looked like he pulled or teared something.

It looked like a lower back/hip grimace to me judging from his overall body language.

Anyway, Undertaker should have retired years ago. I hope the match at WM is mostly some kind of Reigns&Strowman shenanigans, rather than Undertaker actually wrestling, regardless of the overall outcome. He could do a couple of signature moves at the end, but come on, he seems to have trouble just walking.
>>
>>2412158
>angle stems from Reigns now claiming the WWE as his yard, without the approval of Undertaker.
Um...how is Reigns the good guy in this feud again?
>>
>>2412191
>Roman gets monster face pop and becomes biggest guy in the company

Jesus Christ you're delusional, aren't you?
>>
>>2412180
>>2412172
>>2412163
Last I checked, everyone involved in retiring another face wrestler there was at least over. Reigns retiring Carder will piss off adult fans.
>>
>>2412531
It pisses me off just thinking about it. But let's not pretend that we didn't know it was coming. Vince's last act will be to jerk off to a picture of Ramen and dump his bucket of cum onto a fan's head.
>>
>>2412531
>Reigns retiring Carder will piss off adult fans.

Good
>>
>>2412546
Yeah fuck those guys. They can all go watch 6 star weeb wrestling or lucha whatever. WWE just needs us kids to keep BALEEVIN DAT.
>>
>>2412158
>Undercarder finally fucks off
>Reigns booed and rejected at WM again

Win/Win situation.
>>
>>2412450
if i remember correctly it was after R-Truth beat the shit out of John Morrison. they were feuding for some reason. Truth blindsides Morrison and then lights a cig and blows smoke into his face while hes on the ground
>>
>>2412190
literally a reddit meme

Fuck off
>>
>>2412543
I honestly expected Vince to be self aware at this point
>>
>>2412546
Ah yes, piss off your already dwindling fanbase
>>
>>2412560
Except this time the boos won't stop Vince. There will be no backing off until Vince finally realizes what a huge anti-draw Roman is. And let's be honest, that could take a year to get through to him. He's probably so delusional he'll attribute what little ratings Raw can get from Lesnar to Roman being a draw.

WWE's in the toilet, guys. Once this year's draft is done, there will be no point in watching it at all anymore. Who would have thought the Shieldettys would be so cancerous?
>>
>Romanetty confirmed for never getting over

"Y-you are the real The Undercarder Roman"

Its done lads, hang up your vests he's finished.
>>
>>2412582
I want Reigns push to continue so WWE can continue to burn down to the ground.
>>
>>2412530
Now hold on. When I said biggest, I meant in terms of popularity. I didn't mean that he'd physically become the largest guy in the company.
>>
>>2412621
Pretty much this. I think WWE needs to hit rock bottom before they realize how badly they need change. And I think this neverending Roman push can be what tanks them.
>>
File: dr ratings, I'm wwe.jpg (16KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
dr ratings, I'm wwe.jpg
16KB, 313x470px
>>2412621
>>2412655
>yfw Roman and the Shieldettys were actually sleeper agents trained by Bischoff years ago to infiltrate and tank WWE once and for all
>>
>>2412621
>>2412655

Considering Vince's age I'm pretty sure WWE hitting rock bottom is just gonna be the end rather than a starting point for rebuilding.

The future is Steph and Paul so whatever they're contributing is only getting turned up by a million in the next few years when Vince goes.
>>
I said this after his RR appearance and I remember people saying 'they say he's done every year, he'll be back for WM33' as if he wasn't stumbling around the ring basically the entire time. As soon as he got to the ring he immediately stumbled to the corner and after he hit his moves you could see his knees shaking.

I grew up on the guy (particularly his American Badass run) so it pains me to see him like this, with dyed hair and weak knees/hips. He's one of Vince's last remaining casual draws and there's investors to impress so Undertaker is still being dragged out there as a consequence of WWE's decade plus of shitty booking and inability to create new stars.
>>
What's even sadder is that Carder is apparently barely able to walk, and did the RAW segment in immense pain. Vince would literally kill him to make Ramen look strong.
>>
>>2412158
ROMAN RETIRING TAKER LOLLL
smarks on suicide watch
>>
>>2412621
>>2412655
You obese smarks were saying this for 10+ years about Cena. I'm gonna really enjoy your crying for another 10+ years over the Big Dog.
>>
BBDWTS: The thread
>>
That's pathetic. You have so many potential big matches with him vs Sting or Cena, and it's LITERALLY wasted on Roman. No one wants to see that match. It could never happen and no one would be bothered
>>
>>2412728
seek sunlight
>>
>>2412728
>>2412158
Seth woulda been a lot more interesting at least.
>>
>>2412728
Sting is retired. Cena has 2 years left in him at most and even then most of that will be part-time.

Reigns is the obvious and by far the best choice to retire him.
>>
>>2412736
>not his brother Kane
never reproduce
>>
>>2412736
>Cena has 2 years left in him

Which is exactly why the match could have and should have happened this year. Best choice based on what? Because Cena vs Taker would draw more dimes and people would actually wanna see that match.

I don't know why you would think Roman would be a good choice? Do you think Roman is getting some kind of imaginary rub for retiring Taker like Brock got for breaking the streak? Do you really think they're gonna hype Roman as the guy who retired one of the biggest faces of all time?

>>2412734
I agree. Seth could have carried him and it wouldn't have mattered if he injured Taker in his last match
>>
>>2412720
When Cena was on his run, there were still fresh Attitude and Golden era retreads that could be trotted out to bring in casuals who watched when they were kids. Fast forward ten years and they're still using Attitude Era guys as casualbait. At some point (soon, within the next five to absolute max, ten years) that well will dry up and WWE will find themselves forced to either figure out how to create new draws or die off.

I realize you're being a contrarian troll to compare Reigns to Cena but I want people who think it's a valid comparison to realize that there will be no 10+ years of Reigns as the top guy because WEW will find themselves in the shitter.
>>
>>2412515
I liked his last two matches with brock and got some laughs at the BOD squashing the wyatts at survivor series, but it definitely would have had more impact.

roman going over taker in his last match would be hilarious.
>>
Calling it on Monday.
>Listen up. Undertaker. There is. Only one big dohg. You think it's you. I know. It's me. So let's settle this, whoever loses. Leaves. Unless you are like. Chicken?
>>
>>2412158
I hope they give roman Taker's gimmick, get him off a mic and just have him grimace
>>
>>2412753
Seems likely but then we know 100% RR wins.
I think it's more like. "You're time? It is up. I run the yard now. You are the old dog. I am the new big dog. But if you think different, put your career on the line, proving you still got it.

Thant way people have hope Undertaker wins.
And that hope can be crushed.
>>
File: 3tl9mf.jpg (16KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
3tl9mf.jpg
16KB, 240x192px
>>2412669
> inability to create new stars
CM Punk
Cena
Miz
Daniel Brian
AJ styles.
they have had some of the biggest names in wrestling in the last decade.
>>
>>2412800
The only stars wwe created in the past decade and a half was Cena, Brock, Batista, and Roman
>>
>>2412818
It's very generous to put Roman on that list.
>>
File: coat.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
coat.png
284KB, 495x337px
>>2412818
>punk
> brian
>miz
You're kidding yourselves if you think any of those guys were stars before WWE. Performing in front of 200 people at best in a high school gym does not mean you're a star. WWE gave them the platform for worldwide attention and mainstream viewing.
Perhaps you should enter the real world and shave your fucking neckbeard
> pic related.
>>
>>2412766
and that will lead to Roman's heel run

>>2412838
LeL
>>
>>2412857
>replying to something no one said

obese romarks confirmed schizophrenic/losing their grip on reality
>>
>>2412818
>jeff hardy
>edge
>eddie
>jbl
>orton
Pretty much every major star has been /wwe/ up until the past 6 years or so.
>>
>>2412800
AJ Styles wtf? The guy was literally everywhere else including WCW before he debuted in WWE at age 38. He's a star but not one that WWE created.

Miz is great to us but casuals barely know who he is.

Bryan was an accident because they tried to bury him but he still got over.

CM Punk was great and brought mainstream attention to WEW before he was ran out of the company because of "the Authority's" massive egos.

Cena I'll grant you but to my previous point, that was a decade ago that they built him up.
>>
Undertaker should've retired when he lost to Lesnar. Everything since has been a waste of time.

That said, Reigns is going to be the death of this company.
>>
>>2412998
This.

Was the perfect way to retire him.
>>
>>2412158
People's definition of star is so loose. Use mainneventer cause WWE has created a whole lot this decade.
>>
>>2412432
>invents cure for death and immortal pleasure

Still gets booed
>>
>>2412432
The boo cause it's cool to do, not because of disdain. Smarks are that rebellious high school kid with daddy issues
>>
>>2412172
Shawn tried to become the heel by doing the whole "old yeller" angle. But who am I to argue a point on 4chan?
>>
>>2412432
Its almost like WWE doesn't give a shit if obese smarks boo him or not

Really fires up the old neurons
>>
>>2413010
A Bolivian wine mixing board
>>
>>2412857
Punk got himself over in spite of booking. In fact, he did it twice.

Bryan was the smark's choice and beloved of indie fans (which there are a lot of in WWE audiences) even before the YES chant. WWE was finally smart enough to capitalize on it for a little while.

Miz has been mediocre and not over for years. Even Sandow was more over than Miz when he was doing Mizdow. Miz got over this year on a strong heel run with the IC title, and most of it was to do with his promos against Bryan and Maryse being a good heater against Ziggler.

Since the attitude era ended, WWE specifically has created stars with Cena (simply from pushing him to the moon without stopping for a decade), the Shield, Lesnar, Orton, and Batista.

Even Wyatt got over on his own charisma and commitment to his gimmick. In fact, he's been buried so much that the fact he's still relevant is a testament to him, not WWE.

Anyone that says WWE created a star in AJ Styles is trolling or legally retarded.
>>
>>2413009
This

Smarks have gone full contrarian
>>
>>2413027
I forgot Edge. WWE deserves recognition for him, too.
>>
>>2412734
Legend destroyer Seth Rollins adding anothe retirement to his record would have been based
>>
Roman squashes him quick.

Insane heat for life.

Taker fucks off and gets a hip replacement and comes back in 2 years for a FINAL FINAL match. For real this time.
>>
>>2413036
Didn't his short title runs pop ratings higher than Cena's?
>>
>>2413030

Smarks have an opinion that is not their one. It's what's expected of them. They CHEERED Roman when he and his shield brothers power bombed AJ at survivor series, then caught themselves cheering and went back to booing.. Cena got that 06 one night stand crowd to briefly cheer for him one time too. Smarks are marks.

Smarks opinion on wrestling is wrong because it is not inheritly theirs and they just follow the trend
>>
Why do mandrama fags hate big dawn? Jealousy?
>>
>>2413036
>>2413244
I marked out hard when Edge beat the shit out of Kofi to replace him at Elimination Chamber in '09 just as he was entering the ring.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.