[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's all congratulate the Big Dog Roman Reigns on his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: romanreigns.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
Let's all congratulate the Big Dog Roman Reigns on his breakout movie role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw
>>
>>2412006
>more muted colors
>horrible CGI
When will they finally give up on those shitty movies?
>>
File: 1490371094622.png (135KB, 216x296px) Image search: [Google]
1490371094622.png
135KB, 216x296px
>WW fucked up expressions and terrible acting
Gal Gadot is female Roman Reigns
>>
>Hated wrestler that doesn't get respect playing hated superhero that doesn't get respect.

Pottery.
>>
Based Aquaman working the obese Marvelfags
>>
>>2412041
He's not actually in the movie,

Ya pinhead
>>
File: 1490370205340.jpg (70KB, 953x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490370205340.jpg
70KB, 953x686px
HUEEE*BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
>>
>>2412006
lego batman movie killed the whole brand for me, i could not care less about anything DC does anymore

like we get it, legos are for kids, superheroes are for kids, i dont belong in the audience. keep your shitty batfools and sell them to some 10 year olds since you didnt want the adult audience
>>
the Aquaman Punch.
>>
File: 1490370141871.jpg (61KB, 678x681px) Image search: [Google]
1490370141871.jpg
61KB, 678x681px
>>2412045
>deancuck can't comprehend humor
*goy punch*
*wonders off*
>>
Is Roman over in Atlantis?
>>
Man when is capeshit going to die.

I was laughing at all the classic rock song background music.

The record scratch quip from batman

>token nigger isnt Martian Manhunter

Why do people keep watching this garbage
>>
>>2412043
kek
>>
>>2412079
The only capeshit I enjoyed were Noland's Batman Series. Mainly because he didn't feel the need to puke CGI all over the place. And some of his characters had more raw - less generic approach, e.g. Sandman, Bane
>>
File: Morpheus.png (108KB, 438x254px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.png
108KB, 438x254px
They need to stop adapting superman spiderman shit, should adept sandman, or transmetropolitan.

why hasnt Y the last man been turned into a tv show
>>
>>2412026
>When will they finally give up on those shitty movies?
>>2412079
>Man when is capeshit going to die.

It seems like at some point (I think around the time of the first X-Men movie?) someone somewhere just decided that "this it what all modern superhero movies are going to be like".

After that all superhero movies started to be the same heavily-CGI'd, PG 11-13, "let's do too much in one movie" -plots that are only loosely based on any actual comic book story, ADHD, bubblegum for the brain -drivel.

It's kinda like a new genre formed and very few comic book/superhero movies have been able to shake the curse of that genre.

Some superhero-themed TV series have done better, but the vast majority of the movies just keep on being color-vomit CGI-effects being sprayed all over the place to the rhythm of the box office "chi-ching!", just by a different group of He-Man characters each time.
>>
File: 1471885644106.png (577KB, 1249x847px) Image search: [Google]
1471885644106.png
577KB, 1249x847px
>>
>>2412067
Atlantans are bigger marks than payeets
>>
>>2412165
Joseph Gordon Levitt just left the sandman movie as director
>>
>>2412174
Logan managed to buck the trend, so I guess the key is to get the studio out of the fucking way and just let the director make a fucking movie.
>>
>>2412165
>Sandman

Are you absolutely sure you want to see a two-and-a-half hour PG-11 Sandman CGI spectacle, the only real substance of which will be to serve as an overlong trailer for a plethora of sequels and spin-offs?

I'd instead be glad to have at least some comic book characters that haven't been raped by Hollywood yet...
>>
>>2412051
If I sniffed her armpit right here in this pic, would I get sweat and body odour or deodorant or a sweet mix of both ?
>>
>>2412184
>taking the time to making that and type all that out
smackdownies in shambles
>>
Can't wait for Romans huge year that will culminate in him winning the title from brock. He's gonna be a huge mainstream star. Movies, TV shows, Music, Roman Reigns the video game you name it. It won't surprise me when big dog wins an Oscar for one of his flawless acting performances.
>>
>>2412047
t; faggot who hasn't seen The Lego Movie

Legos are for everyone if they are creative minds.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.