[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Goldberg for ending Bret's career. We could have had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Fuck Goldberg for ending Bret's career. We could have had the Bret vs Shawn rematch, Bret vs HHH, Bret vs CM Punk in 2010
>>
Daily reminder that HBGay was the biggest anti-draw in WWE history
>>
Bless based Goldberg for curing the cancer of Bretetty.
>>
I unironically hope bret lives a horrible life til he's 90
>>
>>2410992
That was Big Sexy
>>
poor bret went from based hair to basement hair
>>
Bret shouldn't have been wrestling anyways as he was already hurt. It was just a freak accident, and while it sucks, it's just part of the game. Wrestling is inherently dangerous and there's always a risk that someone can end up seriously hurt. Just look at Tyson Kidd nearly dying from taking a move that hasn't hurt a single person in its 15+ years of existence.
>>
>>2410990
>Bret vs CM Punk in 2010

Bret would have been 52 in 2010. Even without the Goldberg head kick and the stroke that came after I don't think he would have been in the shape to work the kind of match he wants to work. Bret had a lot of serious injuries over his career and by age 52 they would be showing the effects pretty severely.
>>
>>2410992
>Not Diesel
>Not Roman
You're literally retarded
>>
Based GOATberg working Bret's cranium into a shoot
>>
The earth would have caved in on itself from the weight of Bret's ever expanding ego if Goldberg hadn't kicked his shit in.
>>
>>2412495
t. worked by Bret telling the truth
>>
>>2412452
Shawn was actually the lowest drawing champ ever

Go do your research
>>
>>2410990
Daily reminder that it was Brets choice to work with a concussion, thus giving himself PCS. He played fast and loose with his own body and lost, he has no-one to blame but himself.
>>
I believe the retirement injury was a work.

Bret's greatest work, with WCW/Ted Turner as the money mark.

Bret had taken that EXACT SAME vicious looking big boot for 15 years, and he ALWAYS sold it like the sickest bump ever: from Andre, from Taker, from Diesel.

Also, it puts Goldberg over as fuck. Everyone knew he wasn't a technical wrestler, so how better to put him over than sell him as a legit dangerous badass? Bret went into business for himself there, probably got a good one-off payment in compensation, and then sat out his contract on the sidelines. Bill got to look badass, and Turner paid for the whole lot. Goldeberg and Bret worked Legends of Wrestling cards together all the way to 2015, so there can't be that much animosity between them.

Bret has been in the business his whole life. Everything he does is working an angle.
>>
>>2412547
The absolute state of Brets body put him in a category where any bump could have killed him desu
>>
>>2410990
> ending his career

Um, he was US champion a little while ago, honey
>>
>>2412569
I believe he was unable to continue at his best, so wanted out. The best way to do this and get a pay day was to work a legit injury from a dangerous worker.

Bret never worked a style like Hogan, for longevity. He was technical and energetic. Once that begins to fade, you can either start shuffling about like an embarrassing old man, or call it quits. He just wanted out while still in his prime I think.
>>
>>2412577
Shawn worked a way more dangerous style and yet he was fine for a long time after
>>
>>2412666
Shawn was smart enough to take numerous breaks.
>>
>>2412666
Shawn was never such a perfectionist though. He would do more risky spots, but Bret was always about stamina.

If he could no longer match the cardio he needed, he'd have had to have changed his style.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.