[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just take a fucking second to acknowledge what a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-25-00-08-30.png (537KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-25-00-08-30.png
537KB, 1080x1920px
Can we just take a fucking second to acknowledge what a fucking professional this man is

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0324/624441/jim-ross-says-hell-be-in-orlando-for-wrestlemania-week/
>>
jim is a real nigga
>>
Jim Ross is the best color commentator period in all of sports. He could make you give a shit about anything. Wish he would do mma or boxing.
>>
On commentary? please god.
>>
>>2410842
Much love to JR, wish I could buy him a beer and give him a big ol hug
>>
>>2410842
he's going to have a mental breakdown and you know it

screencap this
>>
>>2410856
He would be a great replacement for Rogan and goldberg. Stick him with Mir or Brian stann and you have gold.
>>
How is it professional? He's gonna be in a hotel room eating food and watching wrestling. plz
>>
>>2410905
Other people would cancelled if their wives died, but it's better for Jim to keep his mind busy instead of grieving
>>
>>2410842
>JR's wife dies
>"THE SHOW MUST GO ON

>Mauro gets one of his mood swings
>Misses two weeks of work

Really makes one wonder
>>
>>2410972
Based JR BTFO bipolar disorder
>>
>>2410842
I mean... what the fuck else is he going to do? Sit at home and think about killing himself?

His "real" family, the WWE will all be there and will provide solace for him. There's not a better place in the world for him this week.
>>
>Vince notices Mauro wanting to do the ropé suicida, brings in phacephuck Phillips.
>Mauro catfishes phillips to try and keep his job
>Vince calls JR about possibly oming back to announce Smackdown
>Mauro becomes enraged, drives to Oklahoma to mow down poor little angelletty and ruin JR's life.
>JR plugs his podcast and wrestlemania appearances

I don't think we're going to have Mauro back you guys
>>
>>2410999
>trips
Mauro you piece of shit, Mauro in national tv getting jailed when?
>>
>>2410905
Or he'll have his mind busy at the venue, then probably Lawler, Micheal Cole and all his ex-colleagues will be with him?
>>
>>2410842
Always good to have him there if Vince wants humiliate somebody
>>
>>2411642
Does tazz have any connection with the E anymore? Did he ever make anyone unhappy?
>>
>>2410988
>I mean what else is he gona do
Let me see you go yo work days after losing your wife of many years
>>
>>2410842
>Wife dies
>Have the option of sitting in a house filled with her shit or going to Orlando and taking your mind off it

He's not a professional he's a human being grieving.
>>
>>2410999
SDL has actually been watchable with the sound on the last two weeks desu
>>
>>2411867
Oh yeah it's that easy,sure
>>
>>2411881
Um yes, sweetie? Any counselor will tell you to keep busy and not stew
>>
>>2411896
ugh, you again
>>
>>2410842
>attends WM
>Miz does SKULLCRUSHING FINALE
>breakdown.webm
>>
Throwing himself into something as much as possible is probably a good call.
>>
>>2411896
Whatever man I'm not going to go back and forth with you.
Just remember this convo when the closest person you have to you passes away
I'm out
>>
>>2411953
uh huh look at me I'm a man, so tough . You really think you were funny there?
>>
>>2411998
Where do you think we are?
>>
Rhikishi did it
>>
>>2410927
kek, Del Rio pulled out just because Paige was found out to be slutting it up. What a fucking beta. Based JR, king of the Alphas. His wife dies and he's still going to Mania, only now he can hunt tail too.
>>
>>2411948
Upset?

>>2411993
Whatever you say, hun. Look up "getting over a loss" and educate yourself.
>>
>>2410842
>Can we just take a fucking second to acknowledge what a fucking professional this man is
maybe he's just glad he's rid of her
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.