[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now realize he would probably be a face in this virtue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Muhammad_Hassan.jpg (78KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Hassan.jpg
78KB, 650x502px
You now realize he would probably be a face in this virtue signaling era
>>
he was a face in his era too frankly
>>
>>2410818
until the ninjas arrived yeah
>>
>>2410821
Had they arrived a week earlier he would've been in the clear
>>
>>2410818
Nope.
>>
>>2410807
wtf is virtue signaling?
>>
>>2410893
shitty buzzwording
>>
>>2410893
pretending to care about minorities just to show you are not racist
>>
>>2410893
A term exclusively used by shit humans
>>
>>2411023
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
Probably. But Mustafa Ali is filling that void nicely.
>>
>>2411074
>triggered
>>
>>2411077
>wrestle nothing alike
>Mustafa is a clear babyfce
>>
>>2410807
Was he really a heel to begin with? From what I can remember he'd go on about being discriminated against because of his faith. Not really a heel kek.
>>
>>2411155
He was a heel underage, he hid behind all that lecturing to cheat at matches and summon ninjas to do his dirty work.
>>
File: Jihadi John.jpg (9KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi John.jpg
9KB, 220x282px
>>2411162
>ninjas
>>
>>2411162
Wasn't Hassan presented ambiguously during the vignettes at least?
>>
>>2410807
>Implying wrestling fans virtue signal
>Implying there's any overlap between Tumblr and wrestling that isn't fangirls schlicking to Dean, Seth, and Roman
>>
>>2411225
r/squaredcircle does.
>>
>>2411225
The majority of wrestling fans are sjws
>>
>>2411077
He's boring shit. Hassan was great
>>
File: 1458641207336.jpg (13KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1458641207336.jpg
13KB, 246x205px
>>2411023
>>2411055
>>
>>2411851

how can anybody be white knighting on an anonymous forum with no women on it

you idiot

you buffoon

you stupid fucking moron
>>
>>2411169
He was. For the first couple of vignettes, at least, there was nothing to indicate if he was a face or heel.
>>
>>2411169
He shittalked 'murrica with implications. Only Heels hate America.
>>
isn't he on 205 live
>>
He was a face in his own time. A guy who was living the american dream, showing if you work hard you can do anything in our great nation yet he was booed because of his arab origins. American islamophobia apparently overshadowed the essence that America was founded on.
>>
>>2411051
How does that upset people? Sounds like something racist would be upset about. Why are conservatives constantly upset about people supporting religious, and sexual rights? They think normalizing tolerance leads to more people becoming Muslims and gays, it's retarded. Those people are idiots.
>>
>>2411926
Hypocrisy? Pretending to care is something bad, you know, even worse if you pretend by behaving like a SJW
>>
>>2411938
How is it pretending to care if you seriously have empathy towards that cause? Conservatives pray to a god who doesn't even exists to help people they care about yet no one calls them virtue signalers. Not everyone can physically implement change but making your voice heard definitely helps a cause, people who think otherwise obviously are ignorant of history.
>>
>>2410893
1) Phony white people showing how woke they are to try and get attention and/or get laid.
2) Retarded white people bitching about other people being able to show empathy.
>>
>>2410807
Marked for Hassan because he worked the fatsos
>>
>>2411926
'Pretending to care' is bad and actually more insulting than a racist in my book. I judge people based on their personality and how they adjust in their environment and respect their choices as long as they're doing no harm
>>
>>2411963
Yeah but wearing a t-shirt with some message isn't pretending to care. Unless you're assuming what that person really feels...

People have been wearing their hearts on their sleeve since forever, but all of the sudden the right-wing has become hypocritical and hates it.
>>
>>2411985
I don't care too much. World has become too uptight and you can trigger anyone easily these days. I actually used to come to 4chan to get away from these things and then moot created /pol/
>>
>>2411942

If right-wingers were able to imagine themselves as people outside themselves, they wouldn't be right-wingers.

Everything they do is craven disingenous manipulation to gain more power, so they project it onto others.

So "Maybe you shouldn't have to be a literal comic book terrorist villain just because you kinda have brown skin, I mean not even from the middle-east, just an Italian dude with a tan" is some conspiracy because once enough people think you're not racist...

Idk, asp posters can fill you in on the rest of that conspiracy on the way to pol.
>>
>>2411949
Okay,that's definition is more fair
>>
>>2412009
Basically, it usually says more about the person who says it than the person they're accusing, but sometimes a person is obviously just being a total phony to try and get brownie points or pussy.
>>
>>2411994
>reddit spacing
There are no more leaks, go back to squarecircled and never come back
>>
>>2411949
so you´re saying niggers dont understand complex social things like this so theres no even point in mentioning them coz we all know who´s capable of being teached and who´s a college drop out? shieet
>>
Trump is the biggest babyface
>>
>>2410893
Its a right wing buzzword meaning people are pretending to about minorities to feel good about themselves.

Its when you're so deluded that you can't believe that its possible that people may legitimately care about whatever plight a certain minority may be facing.
>>
>>2412078
pretty accurate since pussy hat leftists took a heel turn with radical shit but they cant keep it up so they´re back in the jobber section that trump cena eats up like cereals

his 3 million trips are bullshit though, nobody has money for that
>>
>>2412021

Prime example of what I'm talking about here.
>>
>>2411096
It's still the same gimmick OP was talking about, you fucking moron.
>>
As a Pakistani I hope dat Islam becomes the majority in U.S
>>
>>2412232
As an american i hope india nukes you
>>
>>2411808
Do you have any proof of this, or is this like the "Roman is a draw" meme?
>>
File: Seeds-are-planted.jpg (26KB, 288x185px) Image search: [Google]
Seeds-are-planted.jpg
26KB, 288x185px
>>2412257
>amerifat doesn't know India will be extinct
>>
>>2411942
Liberals pray to allah while being raped by brown people.
>>
>>2412482
>whities worked this hard by based islamchads
>>
The Islam cock sucking in this thread is disgusting.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.