[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the worst theme in WWE today? Pic related. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: ziggler.jpg (48KB, 643x403px) Image search: [Google]
ziggler.jpg
48KB, 643x403px
Who has the worst theme in WWE today? Pic related. I don't hate Ziggler as much as most people, but his theme song is unbelievably awful. He should have gotten a new one for his heel turn already.
>>
>>2410795
I have a credit inside source when it comes to the WWE, there were talks originally of them changing Dolph Ziggler's music when he first turned heel but they decided against it at first as they believe it would play into his whole arrogance persona, although they are open to the idea of changing his music in the future.
>>
Any theme with rap or trumpets.
>>
File: iGoogle.png (27KB, 164x61px) Image search: [Google]
iGoogle.png
27KB, 164x61px
Hungry Hungry Hippo
>>
>>2410898
Somebody ban this racist!!!
>>
Alexa Bliss has the worst theme. It doesn't fit her or anybody else. You can't even play it in your head right now it's so bad.
>>
>Roman
It's a complete rehash. You'd think they'd have something new in the pipeline for their next face. Also, the opening is terrible for "OH SHIT" moments. The song just starts without a signature pop opening.

>Dolph
gay

>New Day
boring

>Nia Jax
Doesn't suit her

>Dean Ambrose
Boring
>>
Roman Reigns has the worst theme in wrestling(I'm a Roman mark btw) dean and Seth both got new music and Roman gets stuck with the shield? How is he supposed to evolve if you keep pressing the he was in the shield thing?
>>
Don't like Dean Ambrose theme
>>
>>2410795
I dont see the issue with Zigglers theme, I honestly think its one of the only good ones with vocals
>>
>>2410900
who only eat what they are given
>>2410925
its like a techno naiomi fitting song
>>2410935
I think KO's song is also trash
>>
>>2411045
It's very mid 2000's rock sounding and I hate that sound in general. The lyrics are really dumb and it just annoys me.
>>
>>2411072
At least its not generic rock loop #52 like most others theres a lack of originality these days and Zigglers theme is, technically, original
>>
Cesaro's music is a bunch of annoying garbage.

Alicia Fox has boring music but it never comes up.

Not sure if NXT counts, but The Revival's music is embarrassing to listen to.
>>
>>2411163
>he doesn't SAY YEAH
>>
Cesaro
Bliss

I like both but these two themes stick out to me as being particularly bad and having nothing to do with the characters.

And really, most of the generic rock loop songs like Rollins, Owens, Ambrose and Dolph Midcardler.
>>
>>2410795
Cesaro by far. It's atrocious.
>>
>>2411163
>The Revival
Do you not go hard, all day all night, anon?
>>
>>2411187

Seconded. It's like a combination of an obnoxious ambulance siren combined with a washing machine that's out of balance.
>>
Naomi. That booty pop saves it though. That ass is hypnotic.
>>
>>2410795

Cesaro, Nia Jax, KO, Roman,
>>
>>2411179
Ambrose does not have a generic rock loop. It's literally a HHH remix.
>>
>>2410795
roollens
>>
Cesaro
>>
KO's farts
>>
>>2410795
Ever just sit back and realise that WWE gave Nick Nemeth the name "Dolph Ziggler" and expected him to get over and be respected by the fans?
>>
DUN DUN

DUN DUN

DUN DUN

DUUUHN DUUHNN
>>
Shaemus theme, at least at the start
>>
The worst has to be Cesaro. It's really fucking annoying, downright grating. Just sounds like complete shit.

Seth and Roman's are pretty bland too. These are supposed to be upper card guys, their themes need more detail.
>>
Anyone know the name of the song in the Tensai & Brodus Clay dance off segment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7FcJhoA5A
>>
>>2410795 Cesaro was much better with the Malenko theme, Slater was better with his 2011 theme.

Bliss, Rollins, Dallas, Zayn, and AJ's themes are imo, annoying/unremarkable. Then you have Benoit soundalikes, like Dean and Owens.
>>
They all fucking suck. They need to go back to aggressive music instead of this pop shit.
>>
>>2411713
when im in a wrestling audience hearing dubstep is pretty cool
rock just sorta feels outdated at this point, especially now since the who and KISS are saying rock is dead which means ive moved on
>>
>>2410795
Asuka's. It sounds like some shitty stoner song and none of the lyrics make any sense. No wonder it's a crowd killer
>>
>>2411713
>>
>>2411765
>I must always user proper spelling, and grammer
This HAS to be intentional.
>>
>>2411465
For real? I think it's one of the best WWE themes in the last 10 years.
>>
>>2411163
>The Revival
Nah, probably on the top 10 of current themes.

In the other hand, DIY music is shit.
>>
>>2411756
>none of the lyrics make any sense

>Asuka means "Tomorrow"
>She's called the Empress of Tomorrow
>Song is about how time destroys everything in it's path and no one can avoid the future coming, no matter how powerful
>Song is called The Future
>It's even a clear ripoff of 21st Century Schizoid Man, a song that, at it's time, was about the future

No, everything makes perfect sense, you are just really stupid.
>>
>>2411826

how can anon EVER recover from this?
>>
>>2411826
She's old and washed up tho. Not much of a future, she'll be lucky to see tomorrow
>>
>>2411163
>not a proud southern person ready to fight
>>
>>2411500
its literally generic dance music made by cfo you fucking scrub
>>
>>2410925
I can only remember the first three seconds. The rest sounds like the soundtrack of some outlaw video game
>>
titus
why does this nigga have a twerking song as his theme?
>>
>>2411941
>Nigger
>TWERGGIN MUSIG MAGGLE

It would honestly be more unfitting if he came out to anything else.
>>
>>2410925
I think it was supposed to intentionally clash with the intro she made back when she was a sugary sweet little girl in NXT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySHzliroPk

But after she turned heel and dropped the intro, it's just weird.
>>
>>2411214

He's not a proud Southern person who is ready to fight.
>>
>>2411848
any proof to this or is this just a made up claim with no proof whatsoever?

*Superman punch*

*Spear*

I just defeated you, my streak on /asp/ now 2-0
>>
>>2410935
>>2410968
>>2411231
>>2411463
Watchu sayin' son, Reigns' theme is amazing.
>>
>>2411950
why cant they just get live music band to play the themes for each audience like in late night shows
>>
>>2412111
Check'd and witnessed the trips, you just turned >>2411848 into a complete jobber. Squash match!
>>
>>2411500
It was to match Blake and the other guys theme
>>
>>2411163
This, Cesaro got screwed with that piwce of crap, at least the vocals in ziggler theme are somewhat decent. Cesaro theme main "riff" has only 2 fucking notes and those garbage sounds FUCK I HATE THAT SHIT!!
>>
>>2411756
That song is pretty based.
>>
>>2412176
Every single WWE theme for Cesaro is awful, it says a lot that his best theme by comparison is literally just Dean Malenko's theme with weird Swiss rap layed on top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpHnxh3mfTs
>>
>>2412198
Hi Fatsuka!
>>
>>2410795
>tfw when your theme is a cheap Iggy Azalea ripoff

https://youtu.be/BxUsghSwskg
>>
>>2410795
Every wrestler on Raw/Smackdown needs a new theme except for Cena, Ziggler, Miz, Corbin and Wyatt. Everyone else is just generic CAW entrance theme and no lyrics.
>>
>>2412485
>F-A-B-U-L-O-U-A-S
How have I always missed this awful spelling before?
>>
>>2412504
Because she's phonetically saying S and not A-S
>>
File: Carmella pants.jpg (52KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Carmella pants.jpg
52KB, 564x564px
>>2412485
>Carmella will never wear pants with your face on it

it's like teaming up with Ellsworth made her 10x hotter. but to stay on topic, the music isn't bad just shitty lyrics/vocals.
>>
>>2410795
I like Ziggler's theme. it fits him, it's catchy, and it's one of those "announcement" themes. As soon as it hits, it's hype.

Or it would be if, you know, Ziggler hadn't been buried to Curt Hawkins level.
>>
>>2411744
>rock just sorta feels outdated at this point, especially now since the who and KISS are saying rock is dead

t.hipster faggot
>>
>>2412562
This is precisely why Dubstep is superior. Rock just aggravates people into a shoot while Dubstep chills you out.
>>
>>2412217
Technically, its not his theme. Its Tyson Kidd & Cesaro's theme
>>
>>2412585
>Rock just aggravates people into a shoot while Dubstep chills you out.

Is this bait
>>
>>2411233
Sounds just like every other rock loop to me.
>>
>>2410935
idk, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM has kind of grown on me.

They could keep the riff and just change the rest, maybe
>>
>>2411465
His 1st song was one of my favourites, the reason i liked him back then.
>>
>ctrl+f the thread
>no Hype Bros
Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GovR3mNXvtU
>>
I acually don't know if he ever used this theme or is just a remix, but I think is WAY more cool than his other themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0REbZvbVaVU&t=133s

I think the beggining is way more "epic", it grabs momentun slowly, and the lyrics fits him better. I love the "c'mon, c'mon, bring on!"...
>>
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have pretty shitty themes. Most of NXT wrestlers have pretty cringey pop songs, as a matter of fact
>>
>>2410795

Bryanetty borefest and Carder's streak ending and leaving him in limbo for 3 years.
>>
Samoa Joe

Sounds corny for someone that's suppose to be a badass
>>
>>2413455
after nation of violence it's all going to be downhill, that theme was based.
>>
>>2410795
>>2410925
i actually kind of like these themes

miz could use a better theme imo
>>
>>2413455
his theme seems like what Scott Steiner would give him
>>
>>2410795
WOO WOO WOO
>>
Sami Zayn. To be fair, he is jobber, so might as well give him jobber ska music.
>>
File: HIc7gQAX.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIc7gQAX.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Literally only Roman and Randy Orton. Horrible
>>
>>2413455
Shittest taste ITT since the guy who talked shit about going hard.
>>
Seth, Roman and Dean ALL have shit themes. Reigns' is a watered down classic while Rollins' and Ambrose's themes are generic as fuck and don't complement them at all

Conversely, Sheamus' is god-tier...Or it would be if it were longer.
>>
>>2410795
Roman Reigns theme is just a slowed down version of Tazz's theme with some very minor modifications

That's pretty shit, thanks Jim Johnston, your creativity knows no boundaries

Still love you tho :^)
>>
>>2413450
>anti-smarklets worked into illiteracy
>>
>>2410795
American Alpha.

DUH, duh DUH *lame riff*

The theme has more personality than they do, which isn't saying much.
>>
>>2414210
Tazz's first theme was a take on the Scorpions cover of I Can't Explain
>>
>>2411756
bad opinions. Probably one of the best songs on any of their brands rn.
>>
>>2414164
What happened to that lyrics version of Seff's theme that came out a while ago? Did they give up? Is he debuting it at Mania?
>>
>"tonight is the night" was probably the worst theme EVER used in WWE, for anyone or anything
>I agree with OP - Dolph's is probably the worst, currently
>Daniel Bryan's is terrible, especially for a top star - sounds like it should be a theme in TNA
>Cesaro's is pretty bad
>Cena's is pretty bad, especially the trumpets
>I never liked the Miz's theme, but I guess that makes it good for a heel
>Charlotte's is dumb but good for a heel, same for Carmella
>New Day's is pretty bad - was ok for their original black preacher gimmick but not now
>Rollins and Ambrose's themes are underwhelming, to say the least
>AJ's isn't terrible, but it's not good enough for him
>Bayley and Zayn's themes are okay, but a little corny and childish for my taste, although it suits their characters
>Wyatt's theme was cool the first few times I heard it but now I'm sick of it

Also there are too many wrestlers with "dramatic suspense building" at the start of their song, before they actually enter the arena. Sheamus, Cesaro, New Day, Miz, Goldberg, etc.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.