[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is going to be his last WM, right? He's going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1490259564068.jpg (91KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490259564068.jpg
91KB, 650x440px
So this is going to be his last WM, right? He's going to put BBD over CLEAN and then walk away, right?
>>
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>2410578
is that Vader???
>>
>>2410591
based anon
>>
>>2410578

God I hope so anon, his time is way past due.
>>
I keep reading he wanted to hang up the boots long ago but Vince convinces him to stay. Anyone else heard that??
>>
I have a credible inside source when it comes to the WWE and I asked a similar question, the response I got was quite shocking here goes from my memory..

They originally wanted Taker vs Cena to be Taker's retirement match at Wrestlemania and WWE officials aren't against the idea of Roman sending Taker into retirement but they believe that Roman beating Taker would put him on par with Lesnar as the only 2 people who have beaten him and letting Taker stay around a bit longer, although they aren't totally against the idea of Roman demolishing Taker and leaving his future/status up in air as an online persona.
>>
>>2410578
It's either this year or next year if he wrestles Cena (a match that I don't even care for, but the money behind it would be huge).
>>
>>2410804
yeah. same and thats what they do every year. only shawn and austin knew when to stop.
>>
>>2410817
austin went too long

shoulda ended it at 17

bionic legs austin made me sad
>>
>>2410804
Sounds like something from leddit. Dude is a multi-millionaire, he could have stopped a decade ago and still have secured an instant spot in the hall of fame and gone down as one of the all-time legends.
I can't believe for a second that the old bastard would be in the ring if he didn't want to be,
>>
>>2410830
Why does he do it then? Feels like to me it is loyalty to Vince and easy money/spotlight.
>>
>>2410810
If I may ask without any specifics
What is your inside source?
>>
This is the year undertaker walks away hopefully(unless he wants to come back and job to cena next year) if he puts Roman over its not a bad thing it's a vet doing what you're supposed to do in wrestling and go out on your back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.