[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets Get to know you Senpai 35 married from new jersey, lifelong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Boardwalk-Hall-45965.jpg (229KB, 936x526px) Image search: [Google]
Boardwalk-Hall-45965.jpg
229KB, 936x526px
Lets Get to know you Senpai

35 married from new jersey, lifelong wrestling fan, grew up going to shows with my pops at boardwalk hall watching and meeting some real legends of the game, also remember staying up late threw my douchebag years to watch ecw eventually taking the train up to philly to watch it live, I'm in the background for a few tv tapings pretty cool now that i look back and think about it.

being married with a kid now makes it a little different even tho my wife is a fan awell.but along with how the wrestling world is as a whole its stretched me little thin.
PG doesn't bother me as much as most fans as i know that theres gotta be some stuff for the kids as well and honestly it was for both kids and adults when i was young to begin with tho i of course loved the attitude era wwf and wcw

getting to the TLDR point just reaching out to my bros
>>
>i loved the attitude era wwf and wcw
stopped reading there. disgusting thread

shower,height,weights,sex,clue
>>
Sure I'll bite

>32 neckbeard kissless virgin
>Been a wrasslin fan since I was in the womb
>Sexually identify as a transniggerfirefoxspaceadeptfrommarswhowassexuallyassaultedonce
>My favorite wrestler is the one who has a penis bit is actually a girl but who is actually a guy pretending to be a transgender

Tl;Dr fuck off.
>>
virgin
fan since 2011
100% degenerate
roman fav wrestler
>>
I'm hoping a good amount of people here are atleast around my age
>>
>>2407875
19yr old 6'4 film school student
had sex, had a shower recntly started hitting the weights
got into wrestling at WM 30 and went back and watched all the old stuff
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.