[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh God, she's gonna become a neckbeard martyr like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Paige2.jpg (1MB, 3000x2034px) Image search: [Google]
Paige2.jpg
1MB, 3000x2034px
Oh God, she's gonna become a neckbeard martyr like Punk isn't she...
>>
Im severly let down that fans arent making wee pay for this. This just got swept under the rug. The WWE trolling universe is a failure. I remember when the trolling was too strong to Suppress.
>>
File: numalesmark.png (608KB, 603x531px) Image search: [Google]
numalesmark.png
608KB, 603x531px
I sat infront of two neckbeards redditors at ram on Monday and all they kept saying during the pagie chants was how stupid and uncalled for it was.

This is the numale fanbase who gave us 7 months of Charlotte vs Botcha.

This is the numale fanbsase who laughed at jasethy for getting exposed.
>>
>>2407300
NeetHammer pls you are the biggest numale smurf of them all.
>>
>>2407273
Daniel Bryan winning drove away all the males that naturally produce testosterone who used to watch WWMeme. All that's left are kids, women, and numales. Come home to Impact, white man.
>>
>>2407271
> fans arent making wee pay for this

What do you expect the fans to do other than bitch on Twitter and chant? Of course WWE's going to sweep this all under the rug. It would be antifeminist misogyny to chastise her for filming herself getting spitroasted and using her belt to catch jobber jizz.Her privacy was violated here! She's a victim.
>>
>>2407307

literally who?
>>
You literally have her personal Facebook. You have her friends. Her family to message.

No trolling has been done.

So weak.

I sent cumshot pic to her Mom daily. And a gif of her being fucked to her Dad saying, Bet you wish you were inside her.
>>
>>2407335
seek help
>>
File: athf_ep040_04.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep040_04.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>2407335
Noice. Screenshot
>>
>>2407344
Fuck off, Raya
>>
>>2407271
what the fuck is wrong with you idiots? This whole thread is bozo vs bozo saying 'literally' over and over.
>>
She should come back with a born again virgin gimmick cleansing the sins of other wrestlers and people in the crowd
>>
>>2408185
>literally was posted twice before you
>neither were in reply to the other
You're literally retarded
>>
literally literally literally
>>
>>2408185
literally SEETHING
>>
>>2408207
Literally kys
>>
>>2408194
This is genius. This is why they wont do it.
>>
>>2407335
So what's your personal history with Paige before that?
>>
>>2407309
>iMPACT

kek

>3 years on
>anti-smarklets worked by the GOAT
>>
Paige on Colt Cobanas podcast after she's fired.

>so I'm having a 3 way with Woods and Maddox and I'm going over, Michael Hayes keeps coming up to me and saying, "remember, you've gotta make Woods look really strong"
>>
>>2407335
lmao I sent her nudes to her dad too.

hes getting worked atm prolly
>>
>>2407271
anyone got pictures of the fat beaner "I'm paul heyman guy" mark in the front of all CWC tapings?
>>
File: 1474611637314.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474611637314.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Anyone else just let down by this whole situation?

I mean... I love wrestling. I love wrestlers. I know they aren't saints. I know most normal people will have sex as a normal part of life. Part of me always knew deep down that Paige wasn't a virgin, that she wasn't waiting for me specifically. But to see her go in quite such the opposite direction is something else.

Every other thing she has done I have excused. I told myself the abortion rumours were just jealous sluts making stuff up. I told myself she wasn't actually a chav, and that her family was just a gimmick that they played for their promotion. When she started 'dating' Del Rio I spent the next 2 months every day finding Mexicans online and asking them about their religion and sex before marriage, every one that said they don't believe in it, I archived their response as proof of Paige only having sex if Alberto proposed marriage.

But I cannot deny this. This leak is ultimate proof that my Paige isn't the girl I thought she was.
I've been trying all fucking morning to prove otherwise. I spent the morning painstakingly inserting the Katie Vick storyline audio over the Paige/Xavier/Brad video to try and convince myself it was the Katie Vick video and I was having eye troubles. Of course, now I realise there is no point. Paige isn't pure.

In fact I fucking hate her
I hope PAIGE ends up in A and E because when those things are taken she will be exposed as the PIG she is. She has let me down, her fans down, her male fans especially. None of her male fans are happy today. We are so upset and angry. The worst part is I can't even use the videos as masturbation material because I just feel like I am a traitor and she betrayed me today, I won't sink to that.

Might skip Mania this year
>>
>>2408338
Anyone autistic enough to post this has already been kicked out of /asp/
>>
>>2408338
i hope that was a joke, that was funny as fuck.
don't dwell on the rotten pussy of an attention grabbing former tv actress. I mean she'll never even know you existed :D
>>
>>2407309
All the real alpha male chad thundercock guys are too busy watching NJPW and LU to care about that shit,
>>
>>2408253
She wanted to take time off for an infection but Vince made her keep going
>>
File: 1464659435397.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464659435397.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>2407335
>I sent cumshot pic to her Mom daily. And a gif of her being fucked to her Dad saying, Bet you wish you were inside her.
>>
>>2408413
All the real guys are watching football instead of a childrens show
>>
>>2407300
>Not thinking those chants are stupid and uncalled for
>Not thinking all those """"""""smart""""""" chants like CM Punk and You Deserve It are cancer
I bet you sing along with every theme song at NXT tapings, don't you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.