[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following male wrestlers are the only ones who have never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (869KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
869KB, 1200x675px
The following male wrestlers are the only ones who have never obtained a WWE championship. I'm not counting FCW because everyone won that belt

Raw
>Enzo Amore
>Big Cass
>Braun Strowman
>Jinder Mahal

Smackdown
>Baron Corbin
>Apollo Crews
>Fandango
>James Ellsworth
>Mojo Rawley
>Tyler Breeze

Who do you think will be the first to get a belt? Who do you think will never get a belt?
>>
Cesaro which you didn't even list you mong.
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN
>>
Enzo, Cass, and Corbin will likely all win belts at mania. Strowman is getting the WWE belt sometime this year. The rest are a while away

>>2405629
He meant any WWE belt, not just the world championship. Cesaro was US and tag champ
>>
>>2405628
Enzo/Big Cuck or Baron Corbin, depending whose match comes first

James Ellsworth

Silly thread
>>
Ellsworth is going to comedy his way into it someday. Corbin is pretty much destined for it. Braun is going to be a comedy jobber by the end of the year, so maybe he'll get a run far down the line. Cass is also likely to get a run at some point, since he's 7 feet tall and fans kind of like him. I'd love for based Mojo to get a run, but I don't think he will. And I pray that Enzo "jobs to the Irish whip" Amore never gets a run.
>>
>>2405637
Corbin is getting a title match at Mania
>>
>>2405643
So are Enzo and Big Cuck
>>
>>2405628
Big cass will get the wwe title one day but he and Enzo will get the tag titles soon.
Corbin will get a mid card belt, and the hypeman will get a transitional run as both a world champ and mid card champ
>>
Enzo and Cass and Corbin seem inevitable, maybe even as soon as next Sunday. Braun's getting something sooner rather than later, too.

Crews seems too young and too talented to never get a belt, but who knows. Fandango might get tag belts with Breezy at some point because, again, Breeze is just too talented to never touch a belt of any kind and right now, he's in the tag division.

I feel like Ellsworth will get something somewhere down the line if he hangs out long enough. People were so behind the guy, I feel like if they actually did give him a little push, people would get behind him again.
>>
>>2405629
What an idiot
>>
>>2405629
Stupid idiot
>>
>>2405764
Any belt that Ellsworth gets will immediately become worthless
>>
>>2408093
>through severe good luck/cheating Ellsworth ends up winning the Universal Championship
>Steph comes out later that night and reveals a new main championship belt that isn't made of Twizzlers, and retires the Universal belt
>Ellsworth is now champion of jack shit nothing
>sEllsworth still carries the old belt around and swaggers like an undefeated champion
>>
In order from most to least likely:

Enzo and Cass seem lined up to win at Mania, Corbin's probably beating Ambrose soon too.
Strowman will have won SOMETHING by year's end.
They're gonna force a Rawley IC reign soon, I can feel it.
FaBreeze have an honest chance of being tag champs this year.
Crews' stock seems to have fallen but I wouldn't count him out completely.
Ellsworth will probably be gone from the company before anyone else. Only scenario I can imagine would be a "lol give him the Crusierweight Championship".
Jinder is never touching WWE gold, his best chance was with 3MB but now he's a perma-jobber.
>>
Cass, Strowman, Rawley, Corbin are all future World Champs in the future
>>
jinder mahal is automatically dq'd as they'd never let a muslim looking fellah hold a title
>>
>>2408365
None of those will be around in three years time.
>>
>>2408697
>The Iron Shiek
>>
>>2405628
>Who do you think will be the first to get a belt?
Corbin at Mania. Possibly Enzo & Cass too.

>Who do you think will never get a belt?
Jinder
Breeze (unfortunately)
Maybe Crews
>>
>>2408308
Agree with all this but I'd probably push Ellsworth up to third. They'll give him a comedy run with something at some point. Maybe a mismatch tag team with Kane or some shit.

Breeze would slightly be above Fandango and Breeze could potentially be a CW champ.
>>
>>2408738
>pre-9/11
>probably pre-first WTC attack too
back then people thought jihad was at most the latest snapback from the merch of compton rap group niggers with attitude
>>
>>2405628
Future world champs - Cass, Strowman

Guy comes extremely close to being a world champ but lol shenanigans always stops him - Corbin

Tag champs - Enzo with Cass

Pity IC run because management feels sorry for him - Tyler Breeze

Fired without a title - Jinder, Fandango
>>
>>2408749
>N.W.A
>1984

18+
>>
Enzo Amore and Big Cass will be your new Raw tag team champions...down the line Big Cass will hold the US title

Braun Strowman will win the Universal title this year

Baron Corbin will get a gigapush on Cuckdown where he will eventually win the WWE title off Randy Orton

Apollo Crews and Mojo Rawley will eventually win the Intercontinental Championship
>>
>>2408762
>pre-iraq war even

what is that, bush sr. or reagan era? either way, a long ass time ago anchored in the memories of the ancient
>>
>>2408790
You're an idiot.
>>
>>2408794
probably but at least i can see why mentioning a title run in 1984 is kind of irrelevant when mentioning social, racial and religious tensions and the effects it can have for title runs for certain individuals in the year of 2017
>>
All of those jabronis need to be future endeavored
>>
I could have sworn fandango was the IC champ for a while
>>
>>2409227
Fandango was getting a push to win the IC title but they put it on Axel because "muh father's day"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.