[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do in the ring? I'm a trainee at a local wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: raw.gif (439KB, 220x144px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
439KB, 220x144px
What to do in the ring? I'm a trainee at a local wrestling school and I have a pretty good grip of the fundamentals but how can I be a legitimate face or heel? What can get me heat or get me over I don't have the first clue as to how I should act in between doing the moves.
>>
>>2405596
Deanlord works in the wrestling industry, just wait until he gets in here to provide professional advises to you.
>>
If this is not a troll post, then please don't listen to anything people say here. You should be speaking to your trainers or watching older footage to figure out how to make yourself heel or face.
>>
>>2405596
>threaten to punch a granny in the crowd if heel
>dance to ska music if face
>>
>>2405596
Heels typically create the tempo of a match.
The point is to be an asshole to the face, jeer at the crowd, show off, and be as detestable as possible. Insult the face, insult the crowd, flex your muscles, and do whatever makes you seem like a dick or a powerhouse, depending on your personal characteristics.

Faces are meant to be the underdog, look like they have an uphill battle, and either beat the heel through willpower or lose in a way that seems unfair and makes the crowd demand justice. Play to the crowd, get them chanting, and look determined.

Either way be proactive. Remember that being a wrestler is a combination of being an athlete, a stuntman and an actor. If you can't be all three you'll either be a guy that can't perform, a guy that can't bump, or a guy that bores the crowd.
>>
I HEAR YOU THINK THE LOCAL SPORTS TEAM IS PRETTY GOOD!

WELL, I THINK THEYRE BAD!!

Nuclear heat, brother
>>
>>2405596
>be an asshole to the crowd if heel
>be friendly with the crowd if face

Anon this isn't rocket science
>>
>>2405596
Don't act as a cool heel doing fancy moves and pandering the crowd.

Try to cheat,protest the referee and the crowd.

Shit like that
>>
faces should try to me amicable with the crowd, high 5 them, tell them how beautiful their town is. Laugh with them.
heels should just lie about absolutely everything
im the best champion in history
im undefeated
i beat the undertaker at wrestlemania
im better than the audience. In short just be friendly or be a dick
>>
>raw.gif
>its from ROH

just give up now brother you will never draw a dime
>>
shit your pants in the ring

if they cheer your a face and its your new gimmick
if the boo your a heel and its your new gimmick
>>
>>2405596
"Just being happy to be here guy" always works :^)
>>
Pump your wrist like a shotgun. You'll get over as fuck.
>>
>>2405596
Point your fingers to the sky and shout "YES"
Do this several times until the crowd joins in, perform whatever indie move you like afterwards.

It works for literally anyone.
>>
>>2409005
Only if you want legbeard fans, who don't matter because they just stream all their shit anyway.
>>
Ya gotta work the marks and work the smarks until they finna shoot. Also stuff ya trunks with a cucumber to get the ears on ya dick and get the men uncomfortable AF
>>
Just fall from the ceiling and die in the ring. You'll be legendary.
>>
>>2405596
My current gimmick is as an ex pizza delivery man
I originally started off as a baby and would give out coupons to the crowd of local pizza shops
When I turned heel, I started to come out with a box of pizza that i would give to a crowd member near the ring
The joke is that it always has one piece of pizza in it with a bite taken out
I have them open it up and when they see what's up I'll either insult them and tell them how much I love pizza or just slap the bottom of the box so it hits them
You have to do things to get the crowd to not like you
I instantly drew heat my first time doing this
I've started giving out expired coupons to pizza places not even in the state now as well
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.