[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking cringe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHT fiXrUaRc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9648.jpg (125KB, 1334x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9648.jpg
125KB, 1334x765px
Fucking cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTfiXrUaRc
>>
>>2405570
Not gonna watch a whatcuckture video but I agree with the title.

Plus Simon is the only semi-tolerable out of the cuckture crew.
>>
>>2405570

God, this faggot. Why did we let Eurofags live?

>brit fag doesn't get "CM Punk" chant is a fuck you to be bad programming

>WHY DO TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!!!! STOP THAT!!!

Fuck off you bald retarded faggot. A grown man literally spent hours of his life making this...
>>
Hes right. Crowds and modern chants are awful. Cuck Man Phil is never coming back after losing faster than an Oldberg match.
>>
CM GOD will forever haunt the WWE and live in the McMahon's heads rent free.

BASED
>>
>>2405593
t. seething neckbeard

Philchanting isn't even to bad programming anymore. Its every time they're in Chicago or if Vince, Haitch or Stephanie are on screen. Hell even Shane got the chants.
>>
>Wahhh the crowds are taking me out of the show!
>>
>>2405570
Based Simon from Cuckcukture working the smarks
>>
I'm beginning to think Whatcuckoldture is secretly owned by WWE, with all the mysterious "this is exactly what Vince would want" videos they've been making recently.
>>
>>2405616

I wouldn't know, I don't watch this faggotry anymore. They're getting the chants probably because everything in the company sucks a dick.
>>
>>2405570

Nothing pisses off fans more than moral busybody fans trying to preconceive other fans on what they can and can't do or can can can't like. Respect is earned then given. People fucking hate Steph so they give her shit. Assmad Punktards still give Hunter shit for opposing their golden boy so of course they will chant it at them. And finally fans complaining about shitchanting during boring matches never to a live event. Everyone is literally on their phone bored they paid X amount for some good product and they are forced to make their own fun. Yes there are those who go JUST to shitchant but they are a minority. You want fass to stop shitchants? GIVE THEM A REASON TO STOP!
>>
>>2405627
Ross would have been fired by now.
>>
Unbearable faggotry of unearthly proportions
>>
File: download (7).jpg (8KB, 300x168px)
download (7).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>2405588
What about this sick guy
>>
>>2405701
>Jerry the KING Lawler
>Jim ROSS
Absolutely SMARK'd the fuck out
>>
>>2405671

Ross literally admitted he was going to be a buttmonkey who dressed in different gimmicks every week and couldn't draw dimes by higher ups until he proved them wrong by appealling to the shitposter demographic. When you are baffled by why they have 2 recaps of the weekly shows Ross's popularity is why.
>>
>>2405701

King Ross draws dimes, he's a good announcer, and he was the only one on WhatCuckture that didn't throw a hissy fit over Brexit. Ross is /ourguy/.
>>
>Cringe
>Still posts video here to be discussed and to get views

You're a moron you know that right?
>>
>>2405735
nobody at cuckculture is /ourguy/ you stupid idiot
>>
>Wrestlemania 33 isn't for hardcore fans!
>Stop chanting CM Punk!
>Stop hating Roman Reigns!
>Roman Reigns should beat the Undertaker!
Boy did this series jump the shark.
>>
File: punk2.gif (1MB, 180x200px)
punk2.gif
1MB, 180x200px
Based CM Punk still livin in ya and paul's head rent fucking free
>>
>>2405789
They used to be internet darlings who'd tell smarks exactly what they wanted to hear, but now they're towing the company line/saying anti-smark shit. Makes you wonder what kind of audience they really want.
>>
>>2405760
wat u mean?
>>
>>2405814
You'd think they'd at least sell more subscriptions to their lameass service with the former.
>>
>>2405701
The greatest parody of internet smarks ever created. Too bad he will be in the same room as JBL soon and get killed.
>>
File: hpYS53[1].gif (2MB, 400x225px)
hpYS53[1].gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2405735

Fuck no. He's got to be the most annoying 'personality' they have. He has one joke that he runs into the ground every time he opens his fat mouth and it was never funny to begin with.

>LOL DABBLE YOO DABBLE YOO EEE, LOL IT GETS FUNNIER EVER TIME I SAY IT

What a fucking faggot.

Oh, and speaking of obnoxious WWE shills, pic related has to be the worst of the worst. How anyone actually watches his videos is beyond me. He's aggressively unlikable.
>>
>>2405593
>"CM Punk" chant is a fuck you to be bad programming
>every 5-12 year told is up on smark chants and culture

Yeah no kids are doing it because they're following fat online neckbeards.
>>
>makes a cm punk chant hate video..
but who cares about the stupid what chant? am i right? come on current year
>>
>>2405908
Apparently, he is an aspie

https://twitter.com/zmanbrianzane/status/843874186690871296
>>
>>2405908

He's a redditor. /asp/ is not his demographic
>>
>>2405570
Based Simon working the smarks

Simon is /our guy/
>>
Smarks are cancer and they're like Democrats

The counterculture known as "anti-smarks" are the alt-right
>>
>>2405650
>I don't watch this faggotry anymore
So you don't even know what you're talking about?

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>2405570
he's 1000% right, only bitter smarks chant CM punk in an attempt to be cool and edgy
>>
>>2405930

That does not surprise me in the slightest.
>>
File: emmalina.0[1].png (795KB, 1310x873px)
emmalina.0[1].png
795KB, 1310x873px
>>2405955

I don't watch it anymore either, but I was watching it when they started with the CM Punk chants. He's right, I don't think anyone believes that chanting for Punk is going to magically bring him back. It's a sort of form of protest. Don't blame the fans for the CM Punk chants, blame your shitty tv show for being consistently terrible and insulting the intelligence of said fans (pic related).

That said, a much better form of protest would be to just stop fucking paying for the network, stop buying tickets and stop watching this shite entirely.
>>
>>2405593
>CM Punk chants are a fuck you to bad programing
>Not recognizing the irony that CM Punk chants ruin the show for people watching on TV.
>>
>>2405701
BASED
>>
File: 152012421512516.png (134KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
152012421512516.png
134KB, 660x660px
Disco talked about something similar a while back. I wonder if these retarded fans will stop with their retarded chants if more and more people that were/are in the business will come out and bash them. Maybe an Austin or. Or will that just encourage them to do more?
>>
>>2405814
Simple. They pandered to smarks to amass an internet following.

Now that they have that, they're pandering to the WWE in hopes that they'll be allowed to interview WWE stars or even be signed by them in some way.
>>
>>2406233
Well gee, maybe if the audience in attendance was engaged by the product, they wouldn't be chanting CM Punk.
>>
File: lieutenant_lori.png (238KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
lieutenant_lori.png
238KB, 1024x931px
>>2405665
>Triple H and Mick Foley cut an entertaining promo on RAW
>smarks ruin it with CM Punk chants
No one is saying they CAN'T chant these things. It's freedom of speech, and WWE isn't going to have them all arrested. But if the people hijacking the show are also the same people who bash creative for ruining the show, they are hypocrites because they LITERALLY ruin segments with their chants.
>>
>>2406281
That's not an excuse. When Triple H and Mick Foley are cutting a promo on each other, people at home don't want the overweight smarks chanting for some guy that left the show years ago. When a heel wins the championship, chanting "you deserve it" at them ruins the character they are trying to be and ruins the angle for the television audience. When smarks boo and chant "CM Punk" at Goldberg, who came back to the company to be an inspiration to kids, they ruin the entire angle. You can blame creative all you want, the fact is the fans are still ruining the show with chants.
>>
>>2405701
Was pretty enjoyable on commentating for wcpw, as long as he's not doing play by play.
>>
>>2406303
>the fact is the fans are still ruining the show with chants.
Maybe the show should stop being shit then. If it actually invested people, they wouldn't be shitchanting. How do WWE Stepford Wives not get this?
>>
>>2406303
And you can blame the fans all you want, the fact is the writers are still ruining the show with their shitty writing.
>>
>>2405930
>he's related to Sami
>>
>>2405729
I mean he would be fired because he spends his spare time discussing Vince's love of big sweaty men and Stephanie's lady balls.
>>
>>2406330
>>2406331
Nah it's not a protest to the product. Every smark crowd just wants to get over like the raw after WM meltdown. But if Im going to be honest it goes to show the how weak scripted promos are. Having to follow a script while the crowd is chanting "you suck dick" doesn't work
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.