[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more ratings cancer? I say Steph because she never gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Who is more ratings cancer? I say Steph because she never gets whats coming to her and it's frustrating to see her shit on the roster week in and week out.
>>
>>2405498
Tough call, both make fans change the channel like it's going out of style.

I guess it boils down to what pisses you off more. The untouchable boss's daughter who gets to humiliate talent weekly with 0 comeuppance, or the boss's golden boy who has been force fed to us for 2 and a half years with no end in sight despite the fact that he gets booed out of the building weekly.
>>
Whenever Roman is announced in the main event with 1 week in advance, viewership drops by 400k at least.
>>
>>2405510

I'd say Steph is worse since at least Roman is willing to take a bump.
>>
>>2405498
BBDWTS

RECORD REVENUE ya fat seething neckbeards. Never forget.
>>
>>2405619
>RECORD REVENUE
Due to a TV deal that was inked before his blunder of a push killed ratings.
>>
I get the feeling that behind the character, Roman is a decent guy who works hard and is trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

I get the feeling that behind the character, Steph is an egotistical asshole who books herself to go over everybody and never get any comeuppance, even though a hallmark of her father's character was that he always sold for the babyfaces and always put them over.
>>
Steph's reign of terror is going to lead to a Diva beating the shit out of her to a monster face pop someday, right? She's not just going to keep shitting on everyone till she retires, is she?
>>
>>2405589
>>2405571
The solution here is obvious. Stephanie vs. Braun Strowman.
>>
>>2405498
Both are big draws it's the meme indie wrestlers and """women's wrestling""" that are killing ratings and wrestling
>>
>>2405731
Yes, Brie is definitely going to beat Stephanie at Summerslam. There's no way they could fuck up such an obvious storyline.
>>
Roman at least makes the company some quantifiable amount of money, regardless of whether it's enough for him to be in his "position".
>>
>>2405731
Only if Rhonda or one of their daughters becomes a wrestler she won't put over anyone on the roster
>>
>>2405731

she has been an on air talent since the early 2000s. when the fuck has she EVER got her comeuppance like Shane, Hunter, or Vince have? I can only think of Ronda, Roman spearing her, and Taker back in the day.
>>
>>2405739
>There's no way they could fuck up such an obvious storyline.
Think about who this is you are talking about
>>
>>2405619
>>2405715
KEK, THIS. And Roman has been bringing down ratings all throughout Mania season, only Undercarder saving his segments recently. Vince is going to blow a gasket when USA offers Raw and SD some pennies and a hamburger for their next TV deal and watch both shows tuck their boipussies between their legs and cuck for USANetwork.
>>
Steph is worse.

Roman is at least wrestling, so there is a chance he will get beat or badly badly injured one day. That puts him in a better chance.

Steph is going to be cackling talent for the next decade without any retaliation. Which is fucking shitty
>>
>>2405746
She used to take bumps.

Remember she has been PedigreeĀ“d and Rock Bottomed.
>>
>>2405746

remember that time vince beat the shit outta her?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.