[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the demand for Roman's merch is so low that WWE is giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: romanetty.jpg (54KB, 361x642px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
54KB, 361x642px
>the demand for Roman's merch is so low that WWE is giving it for free

I'm dying of laughter
>>
>>2405247
>giving it for free
where?
>>
>>2405249
>>2404384
>>
>>2405252
oh I thought they were giving them out online or something, cause no one's buying them on the shop
but if they just handed them out at a show, I mean, free giveaways
Cena throws his stuff in the crowd too
Bret Hart gave his shades away every time
I guess they are handing out that stuff because it's so popular, to make the crowd happy
>>
>>2405258
Cena at best throws 1 t-shirt and a few armbands, Bret just the 1 dollar plastic shit.

You don't have WWE staff giving t-shirts to the crowd like they do for Roman.
>>
>>2405264
they give more out because he's more popular
>>
>>2405274

then why half of his t-shirts are on discount on the WWE shop?

if he was popular, then they'd be sold out

so it's simple, he can't sell any

literally a net loss for WWE
>>
>>2405274
Ramen apologists now want to defy the basic law of demand in economics: if he's popular then there's a high demand and the price goes up, not down.

He's so unpopular that the price goes to zero.
>>
>>2405296
the price is not zero
they are just giving a limited amount of them away for free
why?
because they know people want them

if there's a contest where you can win a car, does that make the car shit? because they wouldn't be giving it away if it was in high demand right? so literally everything that was ever given away for free is shit cause no one wants it

yeah you make a lot of sense
>>
>>2405312

one car in a contest (that presumably requires you to actually do something) is different from giving out a ton of free shirts to anybody in the front row seats
>>
>>2405373
people give out free shit to promote their product, so they wanna promote the WWE and hand out free shirts and stuff from one of their most popular wrestlers

I mean if Roman really wasn't selling merch, then they wouldn't push him in the first place
>>
>>2405393
>people give out free shit to promote their product

things like pens or sticky notes. not actual merchandise you can pay upwards of $30 for.
>>
>>2405399
yeah they never give out free tshirts anywhere

have you ever left your house?
>>
>>2405312
if they are giving it for free then the price is zero
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.