[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just let down by this whole situation? I mean...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x560px
Anyone else just let down by this whole situation?

I mean... I love wrestling. I love wrestlers. I know they aren't saints. I know most normal people will have sex as a normal part of life. Part of me always knew deep down that Paige wasn't a virgin, that she wasn't waiting for me specifically. But to see her go in quite such the opposite direction is something else.

Every other thing she has done I have excused. I told myself the abortion rumours were just jealous sluts making stuff up. I told myself she wasn't actually a chav, and that her family was just a gimmick that they played for their promotion. When she started 'dating' Del Rio I spent the next 2 months every day finding Mexicans online and asking them about their religion and sex before marriage, every one that said they don't believe in it, I archived their response as proof of Paige only having sex if Alberto proposed marriage.

But I cannot deny this. This leak is ultimate proof that my Paige isn't the girl I thought she was.
I've been trying all fucking morning to prove otherwise. I spent the morning painstakingly inserting the Katie Vick storyline audio over the Paige/Xavier/Brad video to try and convince myself it was the Katie Vick video and I was having eye troubles. Of course, now I realise there is no point. Paige isn't pure.

In fact I fucking hate her
I hope PAIGE ends up in A and E because when those things are taken she will be exposed as the PIG she is. She has let me down, her fans down, her male fans especially. None of her male fans are happy today. We are so upset and angry. The worst part is I can't even use the videos as masturbation material because I just feel like I am a traitor and she betrayed me today, I won't sink to that.

Might skip Mania this year
>>
xD
>>
Wow
>>
>>2404733
>>2404742
>>2404747
>>2404758
cringe
>>
>>2404733
she's a whore, now you know
I'm more disappointed that they didn't fire her
>>
I am let down they didn't fire her. I was excited at the prospect of trolling liberal girls on Twitter.
>>
Not this copy pasta agin
>>
>>2404801
>troll doesn't understand how real-world employment practices work

I, for one, am shocked. SHOCKED~!
>>
>>2404801
reread your comment and say outloud to yourself that that's not a sad way to spend your life
>>
>>2404789
why would they?
>>
>>2404916
Shut-ins think that having sex is illegal.

(It's how they convince themselves it's OK that they never get any.)
>>
>>2404916
video footage of blatant disrespect for your work

the equivalent of having sex on the boss's desk
>>
>forced meme
Fuck off
>>
File: cataMarann.jpg (271KB, 792x956px)
cataMarann.jpg
271KB, 792x956px
This again
>>
>>2404948
"Video footage of something that's probably not as bad as something else that's going on in carny land."

Stolen. Hacked. You can't fire someone over hacks, you would look REALLY FUCKING BAD IN HOLLYWOOD. And that liberal land is something they need, they want so desperatley to be embraced by mainstream again.

If they'd fired her over this - liberal media would have lambasted them.
>>
I was let down she wasn't rockin a big bush
>>
Paige keeps her job yet Chyna can't get into the HoF.
>>
>>2404783
>>2404783
>>2404783
>>2404783
cringe
>>
>>2404974
Ask Hulk Hogan about that, brother.
>>
>>2405053
finna cringe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.