[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwg z8kMxkaM Based As Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Naito.jpg (111KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Naito.jpg
111KB, 1024x682px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwgz8kMxkaM

Based
As
Fuck
>>
File: 1442129970528.jpg (81KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1442129970528.jpg
81KB, 400x387px
>tfw your whole life just tryin to get to the tokyo dome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=613LUKcQnM0
>>
Don't even know wtf he's saying and he's still fucking cool
>>
File: BASED.png (744KB, 625x621px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
744KB, 625x621px
>>
>Naito is winning the G1

pls Gedo

pls
>>
So, for no real reason I just went on the New Japan World site and watched a free match, Naito vs. Goto from last March. Didn't really know anything about it or who Goto is or what the context is, but I know Naito's apparently really good, so I figured I'd watch it.

30 minutes later, I kinda fucking love Goto and I'm really close to buying New Japan World to see more of him.
>>
File: naitoblocked.gif (2MB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
naitoblocked.gif
2MB, 245x190px
>>2404628
>Shibata wins New Japan Cup
>beats Okada for IWGP Heavyweight
>Naito wins the G1 Climax
>Awesome Naito/Shibata feud from 2015 relived with the IWGP at stake
>>
>>2404653
>He's loves Goto

Prepare to be let down a lot
>>
File: Goto.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Goto.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>2404653
>>2404661
At least he was Intercontinental Champion and now is the Never Openweight Champion
>>
>>2404661
Yeah they were saying he chokes a lot, I guess that's his gimmick, that he never wins the big one?
>>
>>2404668
He should have won the belt years and years ago, really. And yeah, it's a running gag that he chokes in all of his big matches. I think it's far too late fot a IWGP title run now, sadly.
>>
>>2404658
Shibata isn't beating Okada.

>>2404653
Goto is basically the Ziggler of New Japan: puts on great matches but never wins the big one.

Check out his matches from last year's G1 against Ishii, Okada & the finals against Omega
>>
If Naito wins the G1 and defeats Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Title at WK12 then maybe Goto could win the belt (at least for 2 months or something like that)
>>
File: CWfRgd1WoAAgwsz.jpg (54KB, 599x536px) Image search: [Google]
CWfRgd1WoAAgwsz.jpg
54KB, 599x536px
>>2404664
>Never Openweight Champion
>>
File: naito no fucks.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
naito no fucks.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>>2404673
>Shibata isn't beating Okada.

People literally said this about Naito at Invasion Attack last year.
>>
>>2404680
There is no way Okada drops the belt before his rematch with Omega.
>>
>>2404676
What? The Never Openweight Championship was held by Ishii and Shibata, you cant give the Intercontinental or Heavyweight Title to Goto so the Never Openweight helps to keep him relevant
>>
>>2404680
No they didn't. Everybody knew it was Naito's night...o.

>comparing Based Tranquilo to Goto's Jannetty
>>
>>2404672
>>2404673
What're some of his best matches?
>>
>>2404701
Wrestle Kingdom 11 - Never Openweight Championship : Katsuyori Shibata (C) vs Hirooki Goto

King Of Pro Wrestling 2016 : Kenny Omega vs Hirooki Goto

G1 Climax 26 Day 19 : Kenny Omega vs Hirooki Goto

G1 Climax 26 Day 17 : Naomichi Marufuji vs Hirooki Goto

New Japan Cup 2016 Day 6 : Tetsuya Naito vs Hirooki Goto

Destruction In Kobe 2015 - IWGP Intercontinental Championship : Hirooki Goto (C) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Dominion 7.5 - IWGP Intercontinental Championship : Hirooki Goto (C) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Wrestling Dontaku 2015 - IWGP Intercontinental Championship : Shinsuke Nakamura (C) vs Hirooki Goto

New Japan Cup 2015 Day 7 : Kota Ibushi vs Hirooki Goto

New Japan Cup 2015 Day 3 : Katsuyori Shibata vs Hirooki Goto
>>
>>2404701
I doubt it's a "best" but I thought his match against Dalton Castle at last year's ROH Anniversary Show was super-fun.
>>
Speaking of Marufuji, I forgot how good that dude was till his matches with Okada.
>>
Minoru Suzuki should have won the IWGP Heavyweight Title at The New Begining In Sapporo
>>
>>2404903
>expecting MiSu to ever win the big one
>>
>>2404903
Nah. He was filler. As much as I like Suzuki, after the horrendous Suzuki-gun NOAH run that pretty much killed what was left of them, I can see why Gedo didn't put the belt on him.

And honestly, right now their biggest match in the deck is Omega/Okada II. Keeping the belt on Okada till then is the correct decision imo
>>
>>2404911
>after the horrendous Suzuki-gun NOAH run that pretty much killed what was left of them

please explain
>>
>>2404914
NOAH fans were holding onto the "old" NOAH at the time. The company was already in dire straights before. Once they came in and started doing the hokey shit (interference, dirty wins etc) those fans started to leave too.

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2016/08/05/maybe-time-suzuki-gun-call-quits/

I know, I know. LolVOW, but this article is legit.
>>
>>2404911
Omega in the main event was a flop and all the Meltzer snowflakes in the world cant make up for drawing zero dimes

He'll be sent back to the juniors where he belongs and the only world title he'll ever hold will be a fourth rate one like the ROH title
>>
>>2404947
>Omega in the main event was a flop and all the Meltzer snowflakes in the world cant make up for drawing zero dimes

kek I'm not even gonna pretend you have a source for this

>sent back to the juniors
>was in the New Japan Cup
>>
>>2404658
If Shibata wins the belt he's dropping it to Omega for the US shows in the G1, then Okada will get it back after the G1 or win the G1 himself.

Of course, Omega could just get a run with IC title this year while Naito finally gets his fucking main event against Okada after all these fucking years of bullshit.
>>
>>2404686
There is no way they don't sit on that match till later in this year.
>>
>>2404725
Marufuji is legit one of the best aces around when it comes to wrestling. He's fucking incredible and severally underrated.
>>
>>2404966
Omega had an IC run last year
>>
>>2404911
>>2404922

That NOAH run was fucking awesome till the second year when Suzuki-gun had nothing to do. Their goal was winning ALL the belts, then they did. There was nothing left for them.
>>
>>2404971
So? That never stopped Nakamura.
>>
>>2404976
Just seems regressive for him but on the other hand I can't think of who should carry the IC Title once Naito drops it.
>>
>>2404983
Ishii or Suzuki
>>
>>2405006
MiSu is a better fit for the NEVER Title

Ishii should be getting the IWGP Heavyweight title ;_;
>>
who?
>>
>>2405009
I would love Evil as the IC Champion but you know... he cant take the title from Naito

We still have Tomohiro Ishii, Minoru Suzuki, Michael Elgin, Adam Cole, Jay Lethal or Bad Luck Fale (Please god no)
>>
>>2405014
I still want EVIL to get a proper reign with the NEVER Openweight.

Cole is going to NXT.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.