[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me in clear English and with proven citations that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: god tier.jpg (32KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
god tier.jpg
32KB, 384x384px
Explain to me in clear English and with proven citations that there has ever been a man more based in the history of the human race than pic related.
>>
I mean, maybe Jesus?

But for all we know, Rusev is also the son of God.
>>
File: chad.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Forget a green jacket, Bartholometty can't even afford a shirt.
>>
>>2404481

>putting God over
>>
>>2404471
The eyes of a man who just knows he will be booked to have a dance-off with Fandango one day
>>
File: IMG_8930.jpg (33KB, 635x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8930.jpg
33KB, 635x488px
>>2404493

Begging you to delete this lad
>>
>>2404500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkji_cVGao

It's already starting
>>
>>2404471
He was based until he stupidly cut his hair without permission. Vince is probably coming up with a new comedy jobber gimmick for him.
>>
>>2404514
>WAS based

thats where youre wrong
>>
>>2404514

Cut his hair without permission.

What's next, you need a HALL PASS to go to the bathroom?
>>
>>2404553
So you don't think Vince would go apeshit if Ramen shaved his head?

Rusev had long hair for a long time. It's a part of the character. He looks like a hipster douchebag now, not a Bulgarian Brute.
>>
>>2404602
Rusev and Pooman are two different things, one is in a fucking WEW cartoon with his long hair and the other is tag teaming with Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2404514
Yeah THAT's what caused Vince to sour on him, his career was going swimmingly before that.
>>
>put over the United States titles
>put over Russian heel heat that was buried in 1986 by Rocky III
>created an iconic diva
>as a character who cant speak english put over a puppy and a fish
>got to ride a tank
>jobbed to Cena at WM

THIS GOATNESS HAPPENING IS ALREADY OLD

Rusev is love, Rusev is life
>>
>>2404655
>iconic diva
I guess if you consider aksana iconic as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.