[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the storyline that both of these guys are scared of each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: aj-styles-and-shane-mcmahon.jpg (70KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles-and-shane-mcmahon.jpg
70KB, 736x736px
Is the storyline that both of these guys are scared of each other?
>AJ tries to ambush Shane instead of a fair fight
>Shane sneaks past him to the ring
>AJ comes out and tries to apologise to get out of fighting
>Shane sucker punches him

They're a pear of cowards.
>>
>a pear

You sayin' they're fruits?
>>
I think the storyline is that Shane doesn't actually want to hurt AJ, given those little kitten punches and him missing by a foot on that elbow drop.
>>
File: 1474267968517.gif (946KB, 304x230px) Image search: [Google]
1474267968517.gif
946KB, 304x230px
>>2404468
>>
>>2404468
I ain't saying they're vegetables, I'll tell ya that much.
>>
>>2404468

>the gay community?
>>
File: 1489674433452.gif (3MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1489674433452.gif
3MB, 200x151px
>>2404468
THE GAY COMMUNITY?!
>>
>>2404467

They are angry at each other but they are also family men and can't be assholes all the time, so they'll only attack if they are angry enough, but their minds still work 24/7 in plans to screw the other guy.

For more info, watch one of those shitty christmas movies of neighbors that hate each other. I recommend the one with Danny DeVito.
>>
>>2404467
Storyline is - AJ wanted WM match.
He knew that if he attacked Shane he would get it, cause Shane is that kind of man.
So he attacked him, he got to release some of his anger over not getting his rightful rematch.
And he also beat up McMahon.
Now he has a match, so he wanted to make good with daredevil Shane and got beat by him, cause he suprised too confident AJ with quick jabs and that coast to coast elbow to the outside.

Easy to figure out. Good storyline. Every storyline with AJ in WWE was good so far.
>>
File: AJStyles.jpg (6KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
AJStyles.jpg
6KB, 183x276px
>>2404485
I loved AJ on Home Improvement
>>
>>2405280
Except Y2AJ/ The Cool Dad Connection?
>>
File: y2aj.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
y2aj.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>2405280
>Every storyline with AJ in WWE was good so far.

Y2Jackass.
>>
>>2405289
AY JAY STAYOLS
>>
>>2405287
Not really, it was corny, but it went to pretty good match at WM and Jericho burning Y2AJ t-shirt in the fire, which was great.

To be honest I really like what they do as their stories with most of the roster. Not everything, but they have some consistent storylines that makes sense.
>>
>>2405280
Honestly I don't see how AJ did anything wrong

>doesn't get a proper 1 on 1 rematch for the title
>Randy says he gives up his WM title shot
>AJ wins against Harper in a match that was supposed to give him a title shot
>lmao no you gotta beat the snek; RKOOUTTANOWHERE MARRO
>you have no WM match AJ :^)
>>
>>2405298
This. AJ already struggles to get heel heat by being so damn good, and WWE makes it even worse by putting him in a storyline where he is 100% in the right against an authority figure that screwed him over, and the authority figure is supposed to be the face.
>>
>>2405298
Yes, he was screwed by this Orton dude. Who is really insane and shouldn't be in a title match, cause he is fighting against his cult leader.

If I was AJ I'd be saying things like: "Give the tittle to the wrestlers, not some fucking insane swamp people, let them fight for their cult, let me have the title, I am the only on on this brand that is deserving champ."

And he would be correct. He is best in the world - nobody would be able to come throught Ellsworth story unscarred. He did, he is still jsut as strong as before.
>>
>>2404467
This whole angle wood be far better suited for Dean Ambrose. Dean's best look was being screwed over by the Authority and Seth and being an Anti-authority figure. Dean/Shane could have been Vince/Austin if done right. Instead we got this awkward AJ angle. I would have put together a MiTB ladder match for Mania. Cross brand, have AJ, Harper, Joe, Zayn, Strowman and Corbin or something. Winner gets title shot at their brand's belt. It's an important enough match for all those guys at this point. Then they should have had Dean in AJ's exact spot now.
>>
>>2405304
But he was a dick to the authority figure who was nice to him whole time. But if he'd attacked Bryan he wouldn't have gotten the match, he would just been fired.

So he was a dick and counted on Shane "I have more guts then skill" McMahon to be brave and go into the ring with him at WM if he attacked him.

That's pretty good storytelling and consistent character. AJ is a dick, but he is also one of the best in the world.

Heel/face dynamics doesn't matter too much in this case - some people would cheer AJ even if he did really abhorent things. Because he is just too good. But he is really dickish, so some people will cheer Shane to beat that fucking dick. And do some really daredevil things, only Shane would do.
>>
>>2405308
Even if he's the one screwing wrestlers over and putting himself into matches, Shane is supposed to be a face here, that wouldn't work because WWE has no idea how to properly book faces and heels.
>>
>>2405316
Exactly Shane doesn't look face at all in this. He and Bryan both look like pricks. In almost every other situation Randy would have been fighting AJ to get back into the ME as a triple threat, not to replace him. Taking chances away from guys makes you look like a heel. It should be Dean.
>>
>>2405314
Wouldn't really call taking away his rightful one on one title rematch after he lost to Cena, restarting his match with Harper after he won number one contendership AND taking away said rightful contendership at Wrestlemania against Bray as being "nice to him the whole time"
>>
>le AJ isn't the heel!!111

why won't reddit leave already?
>>
>>2405304
I don't know why he's still a heel at this point instead of an arrogant face. It's like they mixed up their strategies for Roman and AJ.
>>
>>2405322
This. He won his title shot opportunity against Harper TWICE. If anything it's Randy who should have a match against [other person who wants a title shot] because he said he gives up his title match.
>>
>>2405356
I'm just making the point that this angle doesn't enhance or build AJ's character in anyway. It might be different if the Club was all together on SD and could really fuck shit up. This would potentially do more for Dean's character than AJ's.
>>
>>2404467
The storyline is they're only good together in the ring and not with promos, so they didn't bother doing anything great.
it's a smarks delight.
>>
>>2405297

Literally every story is

>"I want to fight you."
>"I want to hurt people."
>"I dun gone wanna fight you, ahyessir."
>>
>>2405356
How about you rub those two brain cells inside your head together and think about what you are watching instead of gladly taking the spoonfuls of diarrhea Vince is feeding you, drone?
>>
>>2405378
well time to debunk AJetty marks again

I've noticed the key arguments here

>AJ was constantly screwed over by the authority!!!
No, he wasn't and there are literally zero examples of this, in fact they let him constantly screw Ambrose time and time again and get away it, you could make a case for the one-on-one rematch thing, but Cena also wanted his rematch, Bryan didn't HAVE to give AJ his one-on-one rematch, he decided to kill two birds with one stone and there is nothing wrong with that

>Orton GAVE UP his title shot
Nope, he just refused to face Bray, Randy still could have gone after Goldberg if he wanted since he was guaranteed a world title shot at Wrestlemania, he revealed he was tricking Bray and challenged him, AJ got his chance to get into the main event of Wrestlemania and FAILED

>AJ is completely right!!
About what exactly? He was the most pampered star on the roster, even IF he was right, which he isn't, he handled it the wrong way by throwing his boss through a car window

now fuck off to r/squaredcircle
>>
>>2405425
Do you even watch Smackdown or are you here just to shitpost like most of the board?
>>
>People are still arguing about this match
Say what you want about the pairing, we are all getting worked by this
>>
>>2405425
You are exactly correct, AJ is a heel in this story. Shane is a good guy. But if I was at WM I would still cheer AJ, cause I like him. He is just so good in the ring. And my cheers would be there with cheers of other people, so WWE knows we like him and want him up in the title picture, not doing shit in the midcard.

And my post>>2405314
is in the same vein as yours.
>>
>>2405432
Not an argument
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.