[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone here attend the WWE house show Allentown Pennsylvania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: roman-reigns-31.jpg (135KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-31.jpg
135KB, 642x362px
Did anyone here attend the WWE house show Allentown Pennsylvania? me and my friends went to the show in the bleachers and saw people who sat up the front get free roman reigns shirts and signs. The shirts were black with blue fists and the signs said all random pro roman things, they were given out during a break right after a match between sami zayne and finn balor vs kevin ownes and samoa joe.

im just asking you guys if this is a regular thing when you go to house shows? or are the WWE trying to create more shills?
>>
>>2404384
if anyone wants crowd reaction or info on the matches just let me know, finn balors match was awesome, probably he best match on the card
>>
No man, they only do that for Allentown audiences.
>>
>>2404408
Pennsylvania is a shit hole, nobody will argue against that
>>
Why would they use fake signs for a house show? To get the Big Dog's morale up?
>>
>>2404384
>house show
>signs
bullshit detected
>>
Seeing as this has never been mentioned anywhere else, I'll just take that it's bait.
>>
>>2404453
i have no idea it was weird thats why i made the thread, maybe they filmed some things, roman beat strowman via DQ so maybe they are building something there, there was only maybe 3 signs before and one of them was a steelers sign
>>2404456
this is why the thread exists, im seeing if this is normal, this was my first show ever and i was surprised they gave out shirts and signs
>>
>>2404494
It could be a thing to make Roman look more popular to others so they'd want to buy his shirts. Kind of like how people deck their kids out in Cena gear because he's the hip thing in WWE
>>
>>2404502
this
>>
>>2404384
Didn't go but I heard Roman was over as fuck
>>
>>2404572
yea kinda, they didn't boo brawn either, they just cheered the whole match, except after the match when roman speared brawn three times, it was a good match apart from roman getting his heat back, that was lame, id say finn balor was the most over though, the crowd exploded during his entrance and at his finisher
>>
Fake news
>>
>>2405103
how is asking a question fake news? this was my first show and i was seeing if this was a regular thing
>>
>>2405110
you're reporting something that didn't actually happen. fake news. go back to /wew/, this is a pro-roman board
>>
>>2405115
>fedoramen S E E T H I N G
>>
>>2405115
No, fuck you, this is what i saw, i dont even care that it happened, im actually more jealous that i didn't get one, i dont love or hate roman, he is just another dude, he is no randy orton or john cena, those are my guys, im just happy i got to see a show, go back to your salt
>>
>>2404453
Because fans often take videos and pictures of the event.
>>
>>2405126
now i know you're lying. head on back to /wew/ fatty, us romanchads own this board
>>
Op is a faget
>>
>>2405148
please tell me more bout your house show experiences with the WWE, or can your morbidly obese ass even fit into normal seats?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.