[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /asp/ been to a live wwe event? I'm considering going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: WWE-Live-620x350.jpg (41KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Live-620x350.jpg
41KB, 620x350px
Has /asp/ been to a live wwe event? I'm considering going to a show coming to my town but I don't know if I'm too old to attend.
>>
>>2403482
I went to two WCW house shows as a kid and they were based as fuck.
>>
Just go get a cheap seat and if you don't like it just walk out.
>>
I've been to NXT
>>
>>2403482

I go to the one in Sheffield every single year in the UK. I love it.

Been to Monday Night Raw in Manchester too, even better!
>>
File: Jimmy-Ocean.jpg (160KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Ocean.jpg
160KB, 400x400px
>>2403514
Since you're in the UK, have you gone to Norwich to see Jimmy Ocean in the WAW?
>>
>>2403518

Nah
>>
>>2403482
How old are you? 90?
>>
Does anybody care if you move up at these?
>>
>>2403550
I'm not going with a kid and don't want to end up being between two families feeling like a creep.
>>
>>2404214
Go with a friend then.

You have one of those, right anon?
>>
>>2404230
None that watch wrestling
>>
>OP doesn't go to shows
>OP doesn't have friends that watch

/wwe/: the thread
>>
>>2404214
Just go, it's way better live and everyone's to focused on the show to notice a guy who came to the event by himself
>>
File: bakersfeel1.png (103KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel1.png
103KB, 547x717px
I went to 1 house show and 1 smackdown live in my meme city of Bakersfield. The house show was fun and like $5 cheaper and smackdown started at 4PM due to east coast TV faggots.

I got back into wrestling and have tickets to midget wrestling and I went to a lucha libere show
>>
Went to No Mercy, Raw and Smackdown last October. Fun as fuck, went with like 4-5 friends though. Also went to an NXT show a few weeks later and that was fun even though I don't really follow NXT.

Just find some friends to go with. My boy took a girl that doesn't watch wrestling to No Mercy and she had a blast.
>>
>>2404347
>>2404397
Thanks anons, I think i'll go!
>>
>>2403482
Dude you will have fun. Have a few beers cheer who you want and boo the jabronis it's a blast
>>
Nobody is going to care about your stupid fucking ass. Who do you think you are?
>>
>>2404737
An insecure adult attending an event directed at children
>>
House shows are better to go to than TV. Besides being cheaper, the atmosphere is more lively, the matches are sometimes crazy, and the wrestlers do a lot of stupid shit for laughs.
>>
>>2403482
Are you Triphammer? You'll look like a freak. Otherwise, no one will care
>>
Really pissed that the Australia tour this year is the raw group. Couldn't give two shits about Roman or Kevin.
>>
I was in both sd and raw houseshows couple years ago. Cheap sits are definitely worth it, its fun.
>>
I went as a 19 year old last year and i sat next do a man in his mid 40's
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.