[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the rock and stone cold stood their ground against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1489870303267.jpg (118KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489870303267.jpg
118KB, 673x1024px
Do you think the rock and stone cold stood their ground against the Klik or did they kiss their ass like everyone else at the time
>>
Rock hates Shawn Michaels because him and Haitch constantly tried to bury him
>>
>>2402732
Any good shoots or stories to back this up?
>>
>>2402717
Was everyone in the wwf just gay back then?
>>
>>2402732
i think his hate towards shawn was because he supposedly disrespected his mother
>>
>>2402743
It more excuse hbk made fun of his mother back when the rockers were on the indy scene. This was a long time ago of course.
>>
>>2402745
>implying they aren't just as gay now
>>
>>2402743
I think Bret wrote in his book about how HBK and Haitch hated Rock
>>
Hbk shit in rock's food

Based henry told him. But nah, rock didn't play their game. Austin too, to a degree, but him and Big Kev were cool so there wasn't like any actual anymosity
>>
Well they both really started their ascension right as the kliq split up for WCW and WWE. Plus HBK left before the rock was a real Main eventer
>>
>>2402743
There are stories of the Rock refusing to work with HBK around 2002-2003 because of the animosity from when the Kliq tried to bury him
>>
>>2403897
So why did he always work with HHH?
>>
File: Al-Pacino-Heat.jpg (43KB, 616x396px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Pacino-Heat.jpg
43KB, 616x396px
>>2402717

"GREAT ASS!"
>>
>>2402746
It was The Rock's grandmother
>>
>>2403905
My understanding is that Hunter was the errand boy of the kliq and tons of wrestlers back that up. He came to power and politics later with McMaHelmsley marriage and certainly benefited from the Kliq but Shawn, Razor and Nash were the main ones pulling the strings in 95-96 when Rock was still Rocky M and getting booed and buried.
>>
>>2403956
Hunter was also the one that didn't do drugs and wasn't ribbing the other wrestlers.
>>
Stupid sexy HBK
>>
>>2402796
What the hell was it with wrestlers and shit?
>>
File: IMG_20170323_112901.jpg (320KB, 1323x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_112901.jpg
320KB, 1323x1072px
>>2402717
"He's just my sexy boy"
>>
>>2403897
The animosity The Kliq had with Rock was nothing above what you would expect between two midcarders trying to get to the main event. Shawn had bias because he wanted Triple H to get over but at that point The Rock had the shitty Rocky Mavia gimmick that was holding him back, Shawn didn't need to bury him at that point and didn't do more than say Triple H was better.

When Rock was getting over during the attitude era The Kliq was over, Triple H had no more influence after the curtain call and Shawn's influence had been tapered down until his first retirement, during which he had none.

The real animosity between The Rock and Shawn Michaels was from an incident Michaels had with wrestling promoter Lia Mavia, the Rock's grandmother. I'm not sure on the specifics, either Shawn no showed, refused to work with her, or just talked shit(this definitely happened), but Shawn disrespected her when The Rock was 13 and around her at the time. This is what The Rock has to say:

>I was never ever interested in working with [Shawn Michaels] to be honest with you. I’ve known him for a long time. He came in and worked for my family in Hawaii when I was like 13. It was just one of those things.
>>
>>2402717
The Kliq was disbanded by June of 1996, Nash and Hall left, Triple H lost any power that he had, and Shawn Michaels influence declined. Neither The Rock or Stone Cold kissed the Kliqs ass or had to hold their own. Vince was always behind pushing The Rock. After the curtain call Vince punished HHH who was originally suppose to win. Instead Austin won and cut one of the greatest promos of all time. At Wrestlemania 14 Shawn tried to get out of dropping the title to Austin but Undertaker told Shawn he had no choice and it was best for business (legend goes it was under threat of bodily harm)
>>
>>2406275
Wow....Shawn and Haitch really are the biggest faggots in wrestling history . I wish me and my best friend could dominate and influence My work place tho
>>
>>2406284
Literally just suck some old man cock, even with no talent you'll soon go places.
>>
>>2406275
Apparently from what I heard no words were spoken, just Undertaker near the entrance wrapping his hands, I wish I could be that badass.
>>
>>2406243
>The real animosity between The Rock and Shawn Michaels was from an incident Michaels had with wrestling promoter Lia Mavia, the Rock's grandmother.

The story goes like this: HBK was wrestling for the Rock's grandmother at a "per appearance" booking. He had no steady contract with the territory. Verne Gagne, owner of the AWA, saw him wrestle there and offered him a contract to come to the AWA. It was steady pay with a decent raise, so of course he left. That upset Lia but Shawn really had no choice but to accept it. He was only wrestling about 3 times a month for her and making barely enough to pay for his food and basic expenses.

Since then, the Rock and HBK have "buried the hatchet." The Rock was bitter towards HBK but once he learned the true story about why he left, it wasn't as bad as his family made it out to be.

For the record, the Rock never actually wrestled HBK ever. The two just never had a match in the small time they both were together in the WWE. The Rock even mentioned it once at the HOF ceremony how HBK was one of the 3 wrestlers he always wanted to face but never did.

As far as Austin goes, he really never had to worry about the Kliq cause he was too popular with not only Vince but the locker room ... and the fans. Vince knew Austin was $$$ so he was pretty much protected. In fact Austin's only real locker room problem was that he was pretty tight with the Harts. Owen and Austin were close friends. He was also close with Taker who he befriended in WCW.
>>
Is it weird that when I read about the Kliq I wish I was an alpha chad wrestler of that era and could have stood up to them and run them out?
>>
>>2407039
I thought Austin was pissed at Owen for breaking his neck and not apologizing? Was I worked?
>>
The rock posted a YouTube video recently where he said his favorite two wrestlers to ever work with were Austin and triple h.

Austin was no surprise...but triple h was surprising
>>
File: 1485684608303.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485684608303.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2407101
it's true but prior to they were friends, and afterwards I think Bret explained to him that Owen did sincerely feel bad about it but was just too flustered/embarrased/etc by the whole thing he just never got around to apologizing before he passed
>>
>>2407039
The Rock never wanted to wrestle HBK when both of them were still wrestling. The Rock might have had a change of heart after he went to hollywood, but their was still an opportunity for them to wrestle after Shawn came back. The whole didn't have the time thing is a convenient excuse. When Shawn came back he was booked to face every major start he never got a chance to wrestle, the exception being The Rock.
>>
>>2402717
kliq was half gone by the time Rock was around
>>
>>2407227
>Austin was no surprise...but triple h was surprising

HHH is going to own WWE, Rock pretends to be a liberal cuck to keep getting work from Disney he has no problem being nice to HHH in public
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.