[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow! Miz is so over! Just look at all the fans watching his segment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (141KB, 1145x635px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
141KB, 1145x635px
Wow! Miz is so over! Just look at all the fans watching his segment and not glued to their phones doing something else!
>>
Wow, Roman is so over. Just listen to the cheers when his music hits!
>>
God Americans are so fat and disgusting. That's why crowds are dead nowadays, theses fatsos can't make noise because they lose their breath to quickly.
>>
>>2400655
I too noticed this OP. Embarratsing.
>>
Hopefully they'll stop doing those dumb vanity shots now.
>>
>>2400655
looks like 5 outta those 30 fans were posting various meems on /asp/
>>
miz is boring
>>
Since when do fans pay attention anymore
>>
>>2400723
This.

I dont know why /asp/ felates this jobber so much.
>>
>>2400663
Pretty much this.
>>
>>2400760
Losers tend relating to another losers
>>
>>2400798
That explains why you like your favorite wrestler.
>>
>>2400805
Joke's on you, I don't like wrestling.
I'm here just to shitpost.
>>
>>2400663
Can't wait to see the Yanks get triggered by the lively Euro crowds during WrestleMania week
>>
>>2400655
maybe they thought it was the real cena and bella
>>
>all eyes not on Maryse looking hot as fucking fuck
faggots detected
>>
This segment was pretty funny though.
>>
>>2400851
>dressed up as thikki
Of course
>>
>>2400655

Why would fans care about a segment building to a match they don't care about because they know Cena and Nikki are going to win.
>>
>>2400868
>Why would fans care about a segment building to a match they don't care about because they know Cena and Nikki are facing jobbers.

Fixed.
>>
Someone shop the Paige stuff onto the screen.
>>
>Comedy skit on a wrestling show
>people not paying attention

Are you surprised?
>>
>>2401326
It was cringy as fuck, only worse segments than those are where they edit interviews.
>>
they clapped politely for the ddp yoga plug

i thought it was pretty funny desu
>>
>>2400655
That's John Cena and Nikki Bella you fuckwit lol
>>
>>2400655
No one cares or has ever cared about Miz. Outside of a few fags here, Miz has always been irrelevant in wwe.
>>
>>2400655
The segment was great but it doesn't really resonate in an arena with a crowd because they probably don't want to glue to a tron like they were just watching TV.

>>2400659
Rent free
>>
>>2400655
This. No one cares about some jobber who should have been fired years ago.

Why is john cena being wasted on an intergender tag match with a jobber?
>>
>>2401507
Total Bellas is a draw.
>>
>>2400655
>John's response to this segment on Talking Smack was basically "Fine skit, Mike"
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>Miz is the only heel that gets it

No wonder RAM is ass
>>
>>2400760
not only /asp/ but some people on wooo and plebbit love this jobber also.

I think wwe marks are so indoctrinated to the point they start liking any turd this company shits.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.