[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You now remember John Cena's springboard stunner Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Qs5B9gE.0.gif (2MB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
Qs5B9gE.0.gif
2MB, 380x246px
>You now remember John Cena's springboard stunner
Was the five months where he tried to use this the cringiest part of John Cena's entire career?
>>
Pretty based move desu
>>
It was really cool the first 2 times, but then it kept getting sloppier. Glad he dropped it.
>>
>>2397598
This. It was preformed sloppily, but it was a cool move.
>>
>>2397560
It was GOAT
>>
>>2397560

It looked silly and made no sense but I give Cena huge props for trying it and doing new shit. I thought Cena was the anti-Christ for over a decade but 2014 - on Cena has been pretty great desu...

I'd say 2002-2014 Cena is pure cringe aside from his ONS match with RVD.
>>
>>2397710

>Do some shitty finisher fests with past indie guys
>"Cena's great now"

Fuck off. He's been at his worst in recent memory.
>>
>>2397560
I like that Cena is doing a bunch of indy moves these days

Tells the story of his aging and thinking that his typical moveset can't get the job done anymore
>>
>>2397560
He overused it, thats it. As an every now and again move, it isn't so bad. Problem is it has the same shit as the set up for the Curb Stomp - the wrestler taking it looks like a fucking retard for not just moving out of the way.
>>
>>2397560
That very gif shows how shit he did it.

His left arm is in Cesaro's face instead of around his neck. Hence the reason why that gif was sped up
>>
Melzter said he only used it cause WWE fell out with Austin for a while
>>
>>2397560
I give him credit for trying new things, unfortunately however this was not a good thing.
>>
>>2397560
i remember it every day nigga it is an unlockable move in the hit free to play mobile game wwe champions available now on the app store or google play
>>
Didnt it start as a botch against Rusev
>>
>>2397864
wtf really?
>>
HE DIDNT GET ALL OF IT THERE
>>
>>2397560
I thought it ruled. That US Champ run was amazing and John kept actually trying new shit.
>>
>>2397560
He should start using the top rope leg drop again, that move was pretty nice
>>
>>2397798
Cringe
>>
>>2397560
DIDN'T GET ALL OF IT
>>
Agreed. The springboard stunner was sloppy, and his code red was eventually going to injure someone, but I was glad to see Cena actually try some new moves after years of everyone calling his matches stale.
>>
Cena pulled off some good shit at Rumble
>>
His cenacan'trana was worse
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.