[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the day wrestling died Undercarder single-handedly shaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1488664110140.jpg (98KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488664110140.jpg
98KB, 1000x600px
>the day wrestling died
Undercarder single-handedly shaming the business.
>>
Top Kek.

> The Undercarder
> The No Dimes Drawer
>>
that was so embarrassing
>>
Fucking kek.

Taketty is a mess.
>>
Would Lebron have met Roman?
>>
>>2397531
>never drew a dime
>expect him to draw an NBA player
>>
>>2397551
I think you mean would Roman have met Lebron
>>
Memes aside, this was legitimately embarrassing.
>>
Not really embarrassing. They paid Taker to be there, I'm sure he didn't care that LeBron didn't show up
>>
>>2397580
yeah I'm sure he was delighted to stand around in his gimmick gear for 2 hours in order to get a bonus that is probably completely negligible to him
>>
I bet Michelle told Undertaker she could convince LeBron to come out of the locker room. Taker probably waited an hour or so to see Michelle limping out with some semen on her lips still leftover.

Undercucker
>>
You know, for a company like WWE and a guy like Vince who autistically needs things to be exact and planned out way ahead of time, Undertaker showing up completely unannounced to Lebron, the players, and maybe the Cavs organization (I don't remember the whole story), that's about as bizarro Vince and WWE as you can get
>>
File: 1489802264834.gif (644KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489802264834.gif
644KB, 150x200px
>>2397588
>>
>>2397629
The Cavs hired him to be there, you jabroni mark.
>>
>>2397655
Sorry, like I said I couldn't remember the entire thing.
>>
>>2397551
>UHHH ROMAN WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO UGHH MEET LEBRON JAMES
>IT WOULD BE BEST FOR BUSINESS
>Who?
>>
>>2397629
>a guy like Vince who autistically needs things to be exact and planned out way ahead of time
He changes his show sometimes and hour before they air, and you call him a calculating man who plans everything ahead?
>>
>>2397531
I'm not really into wrestling but I am now genuinely interested about what happened.
Could someone explain it to me?
>>
File: CM-Punk-Pipe-Bomb.jpg (65KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Pipe-Bomb.jpg
65KB, 528x297px
The day wrestling actually died
>>
>>2397862

LeBron was seen wearing an Undertaker shirt on TV when the Cavs were down 3-1 in the finals. Cavs came back to win.

Undertaker shows up in character at the home opener after invite from Cavs organization. LeBron, the guy responsible for the whole connection, didn't come out of the locker room to meet Undertaker.

LeBron doesn't give a fuck about the team's PR and really only does stuff when you go through his people directly.

>“Here’s a life lesson. If you don’t have an appointment, don’t already know James personally, aren’t a business associate or a small child, the odds of “meeting” James before or after a Cavs game in or near the locker room are not great. I once saw Houston Astros stud second baseman Jose Altuve try to get a meeting with James after a game against the Houston Rockets in Texas. The request came through various team PR officials. Let’s just say James had no interest.

>“Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don’t benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that’s enough.”
>>
>>2397588

cringe
>>
>>2398181
Ah, man. The green text actually made me cringe with how pathetic it made Taker and WWE look.
>>
>>2398238
When it came out that the Cavs paid for the meeting, everyone was against LeBron. It really didn't make WWE look bad
>>
>>2397588
A girl genuinely did this to me when i was a teenager and i was too naive at the time to know what she was doing. The cunt.
>>
>>2397551
I doubt Lebron knows who Romanetty is.
>>
>>2397531
Based taker living the gimmick
>>
>>2398408
Tell me more
>>
>>2398861
Some girl I was hanging out with told me to wait outside her friends house who was having a house party while she goes in and gets some alcohol.

I waited 5 minutes, then 10 then 15 and got super pissed off and was like "Fuck this bitch" but i stayed like a cuck and after 20 minutes she comes out and apologises and we leave.

Find out later she made out with some guy and either sucked his dick or fucked him. I fucking made out with this chick that fucking night. Fucking whore.

I was young and naive and was thinking the whole time "What's taking her so long she must be talking to her friend" /blog
>>
>>2399122
Brad?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.