[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why they're making a Paige film? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Can someone explain why they're making a Paige film? It makes absolutely no sense especially when she's obviously leaving the company
>>
>>2393195
because movies take a long time to make and they started to produce it when she was one of the most popular females in the company
they couldn't predict the future and they're too far into production now to cut their losses and stop.
>>
Because her family is a shit show
>>
>>2393257
>because movies take a long time to make
No
>they started to produce it when she was one of the most popular females
Also no
>one of the most popular females
Also never
>>
>>2393195
Because it's less about her and more the Rock.
>>
File: vince-vaughn-jake-roberts[1].jpg (93KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
vince-vaughn-jake-roberts[1].jpg
93KB, 650x400px
>>2393195
Stephen Merchant and The Rock wanted to do it and they're both pretty big deals in Hollywood. Also Vince Vaughn is playing Jake the Snake.
>>
>>2393195

It's Rock that's doing it. WWE's only involved because they need their trademarks and WWE get's to work with one of the biggest names in hollywood.
>>
>>2393307
movies take years to even begin shooting what the fuck are you talking about
this isn't a shoestring budget WWE Studios movie, this is an actual movie the rock is putting together. those take time.
>>
>>2393324
Really? Is that confirmed? I know Vince is in it but I didn't see who he was playing. What does Jake have to do with paige? is it just a cameo?
>>
>>2393324
>>2393328
>>2393354
Yeah there seems to be a misconception that this is some shitty Marine 8 tier straight to DVD WWE Studios Miz movie. This is a legit hollywood movie, this is more like The Wrestler than The Marine
>>
>>2393383
It says so on Wikipedia, so it might be true. As for why Jake is in the movie maybe he knows Paige's dad doing carny shows in the UK together.
>>
>>2393268
This. It's not just about Paige, although she's obviously the biggest piece in it. Her whole family are multigenerational wrestlers/promoters.

And yeah, they're a shitshow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.