[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's getting called up the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (94KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
94KB, 229x206px
So who's getting called up the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania and why is it not Shinsuke NoDrawkamura?
>>
Vince likes Nakamura. That makes him a draw and requires all 400+ lb E drones to like him.
>>
Hopefully based Nakamura saves the Raw shitshow and stiffs Roman so bad he gets his brain fucked up like Dbry
>>
>>2390494
Somehow, I can totally see No Way Jose getting called up to SmackDown. He'd be a solid midcarder there (or just get the Apollo Crews treatment)
>>
>>2390494
Haitch explicitly said Nakamura is heading to Raw
>>
>Raw
Nakamura, DIY
>Smackdown
Asuka, The Revival
>>
>>2390668
PLEASE
>>
>>2390668
DIY and Revival will both go to Smackdown. Asuka and Nakamura to Raw
>>
>>2390668
>Asgooka getting called up
Kek
>>
How long until the NXT call-ups get tired of the Main Roster guys like BBD and start a war?
>>
>>2390668
>Asuka and The Revival will be ruined soon
It hurts
>>
Nakamura, No Way Jose and Dillinger are probably heading up.

One of DIY or Revival, I don't see both going up at the same time.

I don't see any women heading up yet, Asuka has to lose, then do the rematch and nobody else is ready. Unless they send Asuka up with her streak intact which I thought was impossible, but they've been putting her on house shows and even compared her streak to Goldberg's, so, who knows.
>>
>>2390733
Roman's an FCW guy, and wasn't he one of Dusty's kids? If anything, he'd side with NXT.
>>
>>2390630
>or just get the Apollo Crews treatment
Nah man Jose will be champion one day.
>>
>>2390737
>Asgooka
>soon
She is already shit
>>
>>2390737
It's hard to ruin two guys as good as The Revival, but NXT and the main roster treat tag teams very differently.

On SmackDown, nobody gets any time and on Raw, everybody beats everybody. That's gonna be a hard environment for them to work in no matter what.

Having said that, Shesaro vs. The Revival? That's gonna be The Real Shit.
>>
>>2390749
She could easily stay undefeated and drop the title by murdering whichever one of those SD! hoes for the title, a la Paige.
>>
>>2390895
>Naomi miraculous comes back
>Wins the title in her home town at WrestleMania
>2 days later on SmackDown, still in her hometown mind you, gets her head kicked off by Asuka.
I can't say I'd put that past Vince.
>>
>No Way Jose joins the Wyatts
>>
>>2390668
>Nakameme immediately will be fed to the Big Dog
BASED

>Asuka lesbian angle with Micky
BASED
>>
Nakamura is most certainly coming the week after Wrestlemania. The only question is if it's Raw or Smackdown. I hope to god he goes to Smackdown, because he has no chance whatsoever in Raw.

Also, I hope they give him a manager to do promos for him. He's great but he can't speak English well enough. It's distracting.
>>
>>2390984
After the leaks he is joining New Day 100%
>>
File: kisskiss.gif (3MB, 410x230px)
kisskiss.gif
3MB, 410x230px
>>2391000
SJWs would cry too hard
>>
File: 1474388838399.png (14KB, 364x322px)
1474388838399.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>2390895
>When Asuka does an a la Paige
>>
>>2390915
>pushing asgooka
yeah i can put that past him
>>
>>2390494
Reminder that No Way Jose is the next Rock
>>
>>2390984
>Bray's long intro where he comes out to the fireflies.
>No Way Jose's theme starts and he dances his way out.
>Bray just looks like he wants to kill himself the whole time.
>>
>>2391001
Raw's not a good fit for Nakamura, definitely. Like, for example, the Roman/JeriKO feud where Roman was wrestling Jericho and Owens on TV constantly, that'd be the worst situation for Nakamura, because when it's not a big match, the dude phones it in hard.

A show like SmackDown, which gradually builds to PPVs and usually makes its TV matches for its main eventers feel like a really big deal would be a much better fit.

Having said that, Nakamura might be the only guy who the fruit roll-up belt would look good on.
>>
>>2391024
One can only hope...
>>
>>2391035
Hahaha
>>
>>2390494

Well he looks like Xavier... and they can't replace that gimmick
>>
>>2390494
>every woman rumble for the smackdown women's title
>everyone comes out
>match doesn't start
>Bryan comes out
>"I forgot to say something. When I said every woman on Smackdown had a chance for the title, I meant EVERY WOMAN. Let me introduce our newest member."
>Asuka comes out
>beats everyone and becomes Smackdown woman's champ
>vacates title in NXT Mania where Ember Moon, Billie Kay, Payton Royce, and Nikki Cross will fight for it
This is what I want.
>>
>>2391035
I like him, but he is stiff as fuck when moving around and can't sell for shit.
>>
Asuka and the drifter goes to SD Live
Liv Morgan and no way Jose goes to raw
>>
>>2395485
>Jose debuts as the new member of new day
>Xavier slowly fades to obscurity
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.