[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most underrated match of 2016. This match was better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1239898434.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1239898434.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
The most underrated match of 2016. This match was better than any AJ/Cena match.
>>
>AJ is so good he can carry Romanetty to a 4.5 star match.

BASED
>>
>>2390433
It honestly was in regards of ringwork. AJ has all those flashy moves that he's been known for in his career and Roman is good at making matches look intense like when he faced Lesnar
>>
the only people that don't think this isn't AJ's best match in WWE and Ramen's best match period are people that listen to >le meltz. he literally only gave this like ***1/2 stars. fucking crazy. this is match that got AJ over with Vince. when he applauded the match after the finish he was breaking kayfabe. this match made AJ legit in WWE.
>>
>>2390433
>Implying those AJ/Cena weren't just false finish shitty matches

AJ/Dean matches were better than those AJ/Cena matches and only an underage Cenafag would disagree.
>>
>>2390433
HHH Deano was most underrated
>>
>>2390465
>Ramen's best match period are people that listen to >le meltz.

His best match with Brock, but his two matches with AJ were great. AJ did not carry Roman, he held his own. Not even shitty stoppages put a damper on the Payback match. Roman's working on top, being a dominant bully, and his selling was all good.
>>
>>2390433
Cena is way too wore out and damage to deliver a good match even with AJ. The thing that saved it was the storytelling before and during the match like when AJ kicked out of the avalanche AA and you got to see Cenas reaction.

Roman can deliver better matches because he's still healthy and has a natural intensity about him. I don't care what any smark thinks but he has one of the best damn spears currently in wrestling.
>>
>>2390448
AJ is God
>>
A reminder that these two are unironically the only two wrestlers not named Orton, and Cena on the main roster that draw dimes and are worth a damn.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.