[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of wrestling?

Is she a fan too, or does she shit on it?
>>
>Implying I have a gf

Jks on you faggot
>>
>asp
>gf

Fuck off newfag
>>
i haven't left my apartment complex since February

like i have a gf
>>
>>2390295
She is ok with it. I show her some "outlaw" wrestling and she likes it. She likes the gimmick matche smore than anything, cages, street fight, ladders, etc.

She shits on WWE but she cheers for Roman just to make me mad, but its ok it give us something to talk about and we can watch some PPV together
>>
She actively hates wrestling and gets mad every time I watch it
>>
>>2390305
how do you eat anon?
>>
>>2390301
>>2390304
>>2390305
But wrestling could be consider a "normie" hobbie.
>>
>>2390317
Grocery store is in the ground floor
>>
>>2390311
>She shits on WWE but she cheers for Roman just to make me mad

Based gf working the anon
>>
File: 1483387079252.jpg (569KB, 1152x2048px)
1483387079252.jpg
569KB, 1152x2048px
>>2390314
Kinda this
She says its stupid and fake
>>
>>2390305
Same, I just like staying in my room
>>
I met my girlfriend in a wrestling forum years ago, since then she fell off hard and doesn't follow it at all.
>>
I didn't tell my ex gf about it she wouldn't understand
>>
>>2390353
Damn, that bad? Why did she quit watching?
>>
Thinks it's children's shit

She's mostly right
>>
If I had one I'd quit watching 6 hours of wrestling a week in a heartbeat. Been looking for an excuse.
>>
She hates it but likes the music
>>
My ex wasn't a fan but didn't mind watching the odd PPV with me.
>>
Girlfriend didnt know about wrestling at all till we dated, asked why Braun was so mean to the other wrestlers.
>>
Stayed a closet fan to my gf for years.
Gradually start mentioning and watching it.
She starts to watch it too now.
She's also a solid 8-9
>mfw my gf hates based big dog too.
>>
She doesn't care because I rarely ever talk about wrestling or watch it when she's around. I can recall only one time I watched Raw at her apartment, and she pretty much just stayed on her laptop the whole time while we talked about non-wrestling stuff.

I don't even talk about wrestling with friends unless they watch it themselves, which is only two of them and they're real casual.
>>
she shits on it

she calls it drama for guys

she'll laugh at me when i tell her it's time for wrestling

i still love her though
>>
>>2390425
Hey Chris Candido, how's hell?
>>
She watches smackdown with me. She likes the divas. Paige was her favorite lmao
>>
>>2390359
Wrestling got a very brief popularity boom in my country when WWE got picked up by a major TV channel, that's when she got into it, I was already a fan at that point.

When WWE's contract with the channel ran out, it didn't get renewed, and she just didn't care enough about it to actively seek it out online, I guess. Every once in a while she asks me something like "What's going on with John Morrison and Miz right now?"
>>
I got my girl into it. She watches the shows weekly now and the ppvs every few weeks. Some new Japan and Roh here and there. Married for two years. She surprised me with wrestlemania 31 tickets for our honeymoon trip
>>
>>2390295
She loves wrestling. Proabably watches more than I do these days, desu.
>>
File: nice m8.png (702KB, 589x587px) Image search: [Google]
nice m8.png
702KB, 589x587px
>>2390639
She's a keeper
>>
>>2390648
If only she would be more of a whore in the bedroom, we'd be all set
>>
>>2390671
You can train them at that stuff you know...

A lot of women don't feel confident enough to get really dirty until they are in their 30s+
>>
File: 774424371.jpg (50KB, 249x216px)
774424371.jpg
50KB, 249x216px
>>2390295
>/asp/
>girlfriend

Most of these fags are wearing out their dicks to leaked pics of a blacked slut and salivating over the prospect of cringeworthy chants on Monday night.

There is no girlfriend, OP. There never was and there never will be.
>>
>But wrestling could be consider a "normie" hobbie.
>>
>>2390295
She likes it and kind of wants to do it
>>
>>2390295
She watches with me
>>
>>2390732
th-th-there could be in the future rite?
>>
>>2390838
Listen to Nash and maybe.
Gain height, hit the gym and take a shower
>>
>>2390838
If you managed to go through your first 20 or so years without a gf, (when you are literally surrounded by other people and opportunities at school and college) then why are you suddenly going to get one in the adult world of boring stuff, work and responsibilities when most normies are already taken? People don't change.

>>2390862
>shower, weights, clue is always gr8 advice tho
>>
>>2390692
True it's a work in progress as she didn't come with any in-ring experience
>>
>>2390862
Find someone online nearby if necessary just as awkward. It'll help shake off the nerves and give you the confidence to climb to the next tier. Also listen to Nash
>>
>>2390295
She doesn't care for it, but likes that I like strange things.
>>
>>2391021
I think that show is really overrated, myself.
>>
>>2390295
I met my bf at a wrestling live show, but he only likes outlaw shit
>>
>>2390295
She got into Lucha Underground because of Netflix, she's a Sexy Star fan.
Doesn't care for it otherwise.
>>
I dumped my last gf to make more time to watch ram, sd, 205, nxt, tna. She'd get upset because of how often I watched it rather than spending time with her since she hated wrestling.
>>
I'm the gf, got way more into wrestling than him. Now he just watches NJPW but I'm the head WWE fan in the house.
>>
She's actually the one who got me back into wrestling after a long hiatus. She bought us Wrestlemania tickets, not as a gift to me, but for herself.
>>
>>2390295
One of them comes see me at my shows but she doesn't care, one other loves the spirit and knows WWE good enough but our relationship is pretty new, the third one thinks it's totally dangerous and the last one doesn't care at all. Not very good when yourself are a wrestler.
>>
She's a huge fan of the New Day, always makes me leave the room whenever they come on so she can do her "New Day dance." She's too embarrassed to let me see it though lol.
>>
>>2395150
Is that code for "masturbate"?
>>
She'll only watch Rumble-Mania and then a few of the big PPVs during the year but watches NJPW and Lucha Underground with me everytime.

she's casual as fuck and even she knows how piss poor WWE's booking is
>>
>tfw you get a gf is into wrestling
>start showing her threads on sp and asp, she laughs at the bantz
>tfw gf eventually has her 4chan mobile app home page set to asp now
>her favorite meme is the indians 4 roman reigns and big knife manju
>tfw she makes fun of carter irl
>>
>>2395138
ebin
>>
>>2395770
Big knife manju confirmed draw, brings in the casual audience. Should be DESIGNATED champion
>>
>>2390295
She's a fan but can't say anything bad about the women - including Steph - without her going SJW about it
>>
>>2390295
She watches with me and told me about Paige nudes
>>
>>2390295
>>
>>2396393
>dating a feminazi
lmao @ your life
>>
>>2396624
GOAT
>>
>>2390295
She's a fan. It's what we first bonded over.
>>
File: 20161111213336.jpg (28KB, 265x265px)
20161111213336.jpg
28KB, 265x265px
>>2396386
>>2395770
BBKM
>>
>>2396624
wewtism
>>
>>2396651
I don't get it
>>
>>2390295
she hates it and it makes me sad
>>
>>2390368
show her stuff like CZW
>>
>>2390295
She thinks Alexa Bliss is cool
>>
She doesn't care that I watch but She will watch wrestle mania with me though
>>
>>2401428
buy her a bliss t-shirt, post pix
>>
>>2390320
You got it made Bro. How do you earn your money?
>>
>>2396624
I remember that thread. Fuck that was a year ago...
>>
>>2390311
>she cheers for Roman
Based Big Dog Cucking The Smarks
>>
File: 1467160748472.jpg (25KB, 454x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467160748472.jpg
25KB, 454x350px
I was dating a lot after I got back from Afghanistan, to the point where I would purposely bring girls to my apartment and make them watch wrestling, and if they sat there and at least pretended it was cool, I knew they wanted the dick.

Now I have no gf so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>2402166
I read spreadsheets in my underpants and compile my findings with other people who work from home in Slack. Once a month or so we have a real life team meeting at HQ.
>>
she is emotionally abusive about it
>>
File: lance.png (743KB, 1600x900px)
lance.png
743KB, 1600x900px
>>2402240
>>
I've actually just started watching certain matches with her and she likes the older stuff. She says "if they were really using ladders to hit each other, somebody would be dead already". Other than that, she seems to like classic "realistic" wrestling
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.