[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this been one of the worst roads to wrestlemania of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: JUST.jpg (99KB, 325x285px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
99KB, 325x285px
Has this been one of the worst roads to wrestlemania of all time? Only somewhat interesting fueds are Randy v Bray, Roman vs Taker and HHH vs Rollins (only due to HHH).
>>
>>2390081
Only interesting matches are Shane/BMAJ and BBD/Undercarder.
>>
File: ec13ab70cdbillgoldberg.jpg (49KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
ec13ab70cdbillgoldberg.jpg
49KB, 600x707px
Fuck outta here fatty.
>>
>>2390095
Reigns vs Taker if done right can be good (match will probably suck because Taker is shit in the ring now), have Reigns play the cocky heel who says he's going to put Taker in the dirt and it will work really well. He's going to get booed out of the building at mania anyway.
>>
The build is awful but I"m pretty sure we will end up with decent matches
>>
Aries Neville is the only good feud and will be the only good match
>>
>>2390101
Brock is based, Goldberg is shit.
>>
Post Wrestlemania will be WOAT
>Babyface Blandy Boreton as top guy on Smackdown
>Cena gone
>Brock 'see you every 3-4 months' Lesnar as top guy on RAM
>Styles on RAM
>RAM is Roman in full swing for yet another coronation
>The Revival called up and ruined
>Asuka called up and ruined
>Joe still doing fuck all
Maybe I should give NJPW a try
>>
Wrestlemania 31 had the worst build up in recent years ...

Brock vs Roman --- everyone wanted Brock to win
Randy vs Seth --- had zero build up
Cena vs Rusev --- Everyone knew Cena would win
Taker vs Bray --- Taker's streak was no longer a factor so no one cared
IC Ladder Match --- aka what do we do with Daniel Bryan now?

It ended up being a fantastic show from start to finish.
>>
>>2390122
>It ended up being a fantastic show from start to finish.
It was shit. Last match was the only noteworthy one.
>>
>>2390110
Might get a Styles v Orton fued for a little while that would be nice.

>Revival
Those bald jobbers don't stand a fucking chance. Call up Sanity and the two huge Samoan dudes they will actually get over.

>>2390122
Also had Sting vs HHH but, that mania blew.
>>
Not to mention the Women's match being more o less a repeat of 32 just -Bayley +Becky and it's 32 again :)
>>
>>2390142
There are way too many multiple person matches but, I guess they want to fit every jobber on the card.
>>
>>2390142
And considering Becky was 50% of why that match was good, the bar is set low
>>
The same shit will be said next year. Nothing new here.
>>
>>2390234
Well you do know what next years main event is right?
>>
>>2390081
You say this every year. They know you're going to watch mania because a million or 2 people have the network
>>
>>2390081
The last 2 Manias have been hot garbage OP. This one looks like it won't be any different.
>>
It's a very skippable glorified Sunday RAW. Can't even called them PPVs anymore.
>>
>>2390081
Man, every time Haitch gets involved, I'm always reminded of how great he is. He can turn any feud into something memorable. Seth was so over when he showed up, and a lot of it was just because of how great Haitch was at playing a heel.
>>
>>2390356
>>2390081

Haitch has been carrying Road to Wrestlemanias for the past 5 or 6 years now. Think about the feuds leading to wrestlemanias, the best one almost always involves haitch.

The guy is seriously underrated.
>>
31 was pretty shit build up but wasn't too bad.
>>
>>2390081
I'm only really interested Owens vs Jericho. Orton vs Wyatt might be interesting but the rest feels like a waste.
>>
>>2390435
Hello Paul
>>
It will go down as top 5 worst WM easily.
>>
>>2394988
HHH is a legend you dweeb.
>>
>>2394999
Trips of truth

The problem is there is wayyyy to many matches. There is like 14 on the card and all besides maybe 2 or 3 have a had a shit build.
>>
>>2395006
thats not it its just a very bad and predictable card
>>
>>2390081
Storyline wise Bray Orton and AJ Shane takes the cake while the others are meh at best.
Smackchad - 1
Ram - 0
>>
Seems like every year, the number of matches I care about drops by one. This year is 0.
>>
>Reigns vs Taker.
>Good build.

90% of the times its roman says "Dis is my yard now" Then queue dong and Taker wobbles to the ring and painfully stands in front of Roman then fade to black.

Roman vs Strowman was better then this. Its too bad they had to waste it on fastlane.
>>
>>2395434
Roman vs Taker and rollins vs hhh are both better

kek at AJ/Shane. Even y2j/ko is better than that.
>>
File: 1470709047590.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470709047590.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2390081
The only fun part of this WM will be drinking smark tears after Ramen retires the Undertaker. THAT'S FUCKING IT. The one good thing about this show is just a source of meta ironic shitposting.

It's going to be fucking terrible.
>>
>>2395471
>Roman v Taker
>good
bad bait
>>
>>2395475
>Smark tears when Roman beats Undertaker.

People actually think Taker is winning? Every smark i know doesnt give a shit about that match and is mostly just focusing on Smackdown matches plus Ownes/Jericho and whatever Braun does in the Andre.

I honestly believe more smarks would be butthurt if Strowman lost the battle royale then Roman winning vs Undertaker at this time.
>>
>>2395475
The streak died long ago and nobody gives a shit about Roman

The match is meaningless
>>
>>2390081
My expectations have never been so low. So that's one way to prevent disappointment. Very clever, Vince.
>>
>>2390136

>and the two huge Samoan dudes...

One is Albanian, the other is Sikh.
>>
File: IMG_0885.jpg (63KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
63KB, 640x604px
>>2390122
Wait .. lol did you say Orton and Rollins had no build ? Uhmmmmmm Rollins curbed stomped Orton and took him out of action for 4 months Orton came back and played up how he's back in the authority for a couple weeks, then beat the holy shit outta rollins with a middle finger . The fuck . BASED RKO
>>
7 hours of garbage (sans probably 30 minutes of watchable content if we're lucky) and that stupid red light green light theme song to top it off. I can't wait!
>>
>>2390081
The build up has been shit, but Rollins vs HHH sounds interesting. I'm actually most hyped for Shane vs AJ honestly. It sounds like fun, and AJ jumping Shane backstage was GOAT. I think they'll find a way to surprise everyone and steal the show
>>
>>2395475
>The streak ended 3 years ago
>Most smarks don't give the time of day about Roman anymore or are just straight tuning out

This match is meaningless regardless of who wins. Not to mention the actual match itself is going to blow cock. Taker is like 90 years old in wrestling years and Roman can't carry a match.
>>
File: tWZwMaI (2).jpg (43KB, 459x339px) Image search: [Google]
tWZwMaI (2).jpg
43KB, 459x339px
>>2390108
>Aries Neville is the only good feud and will be the only good match
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.