[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks the Roman Reigns forced babyface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Am I the only one who thinks the Roman Reigns forced babyface is the funniest thing ever in a sort of meta way?

I laugh so hard when they try to get him over as a babyface! Him coming out as #30 was the funniest thing that has ever happened in wrestling.

The only way they can honestly save him is for him to come out and do a really bad scripted promo, stop halfway through and say something like "I'm sick of this scripted garbage, this isnt me." then gives an awesome promo on why hes fed up with the crowd.

Idk thats just how id do it but what do i know
>>
He needs to go full heel on the crowds/fans
>>
>>2387501
Naw man Its funny as fuck to me. I don't even think he's that bad in the ring tho
>>
>>2387527
He's not bad at all but smarks are retards who think every wrestler should be a five foot ugly dweeb like Daniel bryan. Vince's continued push of him is trolling to the highest extent and it's hilarious.
>>
>>2387575
>His push is trolling

Stockholm Syndrome everyone
>>
Why not just turn him heel? He'd be based as fuck as a heel.
>>
>>2387591
Nip acolyte detected
>>
>>2387575
Bitch, I hate Roman Noodles but André The Giant, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar are some of my favorites of all time.
>>
>>2387595
He'd suck because he's boring and has no charisma. You fucking people who think he'd suddenly have talent if they turned him heel confuse me.
>>
>>2387608
I'm not saying he'd suddenly be better, I'm saying since everyone already hates him, why not make him a character that's supposed to be hated? He's pretty good at being unbearable.
>>
>>2387595
Watch Raw, Taker's charisma is forcing Roman to turn heel.
>>
>>2387575
Smarks acknowledge that he's decent in-ring now, not sure where this is coming from.
>>
>>2387608
Lol there are a few nxt/fcw promos of him as a heel on youtube and they're pretty solid
>>
>>2387607
Clandestine nip acolyte role playing
>>
>>2387620
because then that's it, that's it for his face push forever. and then you have an underwhelming heel and no decent faces to speak of.
>>
>>2387639
They are fucking shit.
>>
>>2387650
They're great and you're exposing yourself as knowing nothing about this business.
>>
>>2387646
What do you mean by "no decent faces to speak of"?
>>
>>2387666
He means there are no decent faces in wrestling because smarks are morons and shit on everything that doesn't remind them of anime
>>
>>2387705
But what about Bill Goldberg, The New Day, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, and Austin Aries?
>>
>>2387501

Yeah, I am torn between wanting to see him beat Taker in a dirty, obviously heelish fashion and turn jock asshole heel and thereby finally get some productive heat for the first time since 2014, and wanting to see him beat Taker in a squeaky clean, Overcomed Da Odds And One it All manner that ends with Taker raising his hand in respect just to see if the lying fuckers in the crowd with ever riot over anything.
>>
>>2387716
None of them ever drew a dime
>>
>>2387646

The lack of good faces in WWE's fault and is also easily remedied. And KEEPING Roman face doesn't actually solve the problem, and might actually make it worse. No other face can get over with Cena and Reigns hogging the goddamn spotlight.

Rusev could instantly be a top face. AJ should have been a top face from the get-go, turning him heel was TNA level retarded. Cesaro could be an uppercard, not quite main event face. Balor, when they finally let him back on TV, could be either a great face or great heel. Rollins SHOULD have been a top face, but they botched the "turn" so badly that he never actually turned.

They have options, they're just too stupid to use them
>>
>>2387773
Roman Reigns never drew a nickle.
Also Bill Goldberg is the only reason WCW didn't die as soon as Pillman pulled the gun on Austin.
>>
to me it's funny how mad get over roman
>>
>>2387716

The New Day are stale and unbearable. They were always better as heels anyway. Enzo and Cass have been absolutely killed by the writing and booking on the main roster. WWE is too stupid to get Cesaro over, even when he gets over on his own. WWE was too stupid to turn Rollins face with any competency at all, so what we have now is a whiny bitch FACE who's mad that Daddy Hunter doesn't love him anymore. And the WWE is too stupid to put guys like Neville or Aries in big TV spots were someone might actually see them and they might actually get over because Vince is a closeted, senile dipshit who insists small guys be relegated to some Network Only show with a sabotaged crowd.
>>
>>2387777
Balor beat everyone without even trying before he was injured.

>>2387787
What about Chris Jericho and Goldberg whom I've previously mentioned.
>>
>>2387791

Yeah, and they're keeping Balor off of TV so he doesn't steal Roman's "heat."

Goldberg is done after Mania. And even if he isn't, a guy that shows up once every three weeks in a nonwrestling segment isn't going to make RAW watchable. Jericho, as goddamn based as he is, is always best as a douchebag heel and will likely be leaving soon.
>>
>>2387501
>Him coming out as #30 was the funniest thing that has ever happened in wrestling.

That was great. When it happened I was hoping he'd win the Rumble, just to troll everyone even harder.
>>
>>2387829
It would have been even funnier if #30 was Curtis Axel and Roman beat his ass to take his spot again. But than again, why would WWE do stuff that would get Roman over.
>>
>>2387716
Goldberg is the only one who can't be compared to anime and if he sticks around after mania they will turn on him
>>
>>2387646
Because his face push is working so well already right?
>>
Needs to turn heel like Hogan did for a year. When he turns babyface he would actually get cheered.

-Hulkamaniac
>>
Get Russo back and give him a year to get Roman over.
>>
>>2387501
>I laugh so hard when they try to get him over as a babyface! Him coming out as #30 was the funniest thing that has ever happened in wrestling.
>The only way they can honestly save him is for him to come out and do a really bad scripted promo, stop halfway through and say something like "I'm sick of this scripted garbage, this isnt me." then gives an awesome promo on why hes fed up with the crowd.

18+
>>
>>2387646
JESUS PEOPLE, HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE ROCK? HE WAS IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AS ROMAN IN 1997
>>
>>2387501

I find it funny that WWE is just saying "fuck it" and keep pushing him.
>>
>>2387607
I finally found you, you monkey
>>
>>2387777
The only things AJ is good at is being a tweener or heel. He is garbage on the mic as an actual baby. You're clearly new to wrestling.
>>
File: 1487027170279.png (280KB, 507x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487027170279.png
280KB, 507x487px
>>2387501
At this point I'm gonna be genuinely disappointed if he doesn't beat undertaker clean at mania
>>
>>2387877
Goldberg needs to stop trying to cut "I'm so humble wow guys" promos. That shit is lame and people will boo guys who constantly try and set themselves up as the underdog. Everyone gets booked like they're Cena now and it never worked for him either.
>>
File: 1487454247222.png (791KB, 859x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1487454247222.png
791KB, 859x1205px
>>2387501
most of this board agrees. We like seeing how mad smarks get about it.
>>
>>2387501
If it was self aware it could be a GOAT angle
>>
>>2387575
>>2387527
He's improved leaps and bounds from where he was in just 2014. Go watch his Fastlane match with Bryan. He was awful but now he's kinda alright
>>
Everything about Roman is GOAT. His push is singlehandedly responsible for making Vince a billionaire again and for making WWE its record high revenue
>>
His match with Strowman was legit great. But a heel turn was needed a while ago.
>>
>>2387520
>>2387501
So The Rock 2.0?
>>
File: 2sweetme.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px)
2sweetme.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>2387501
>>2391611
You guys are the reason I feel at home here.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.