[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30%-40% of the year a part-timer is holding the main belt. Seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1489019050200.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489019050200.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
30%-40% of the year a part-timer is holding the main belt. Seriously, why is this allowed and why do people put up with this shit.
>>
>>2384026
nobody else draws dimes like they do
>>
>>2384026
Some of our kids like the part timers.
>>
>>2384026
Who do you want to be champion?
>>
Try 100%. Brock lesnar is going to be champion for entire year
>>
>>2384026
To pop much needed buyrates

Really it's shitty and just puts a band-aid on the much bigger issue of WWE not being able to build on today's stars.

In the short term this is great but in the long term this has been the single most damaging misstep WWE has done since fucking up the invasion.
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (539KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
539KB, 350x196px
We live in a world, where not only does the champ, but his challenge don't even wrestle tune up matches on RAM. Just cut the same awful promo over and over. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>2384043
There are no stars that work full-time. Cena went Hollywood.
>>
>>2384026
Because no one is over thanks to lolwwe booking
>>
>>2384029
/thread
>>
it's vindicating to see them doing exactly what they mocked WCW for doing.
>>
It's just WWE covering up in the short term at the expense of their long-term viability. same as having 3 hour RAM every week; yeah it makes more money right now but in the long term you're losing viewers week after week.

I really wonder if we're witnessing the slow death of WWE. Something has to change with how the product is booked but there's so much Game of Thrones-like political jockeying behind the scenes, you wonder if that's even possible.
>>
I like not seeing the same people every week and I like having a champ who seems like a big deal. I wouldn't want Lesnar or Goldberg to wrestle every week even if they wanted to.
>>
>>2384026
We see too much of every wrestler to like the fulltimers

Unfortunately you can't keep people off TV when your show is three hours long

Unlike Based Smack where they're getting ready for Kane to get HUGE pop
>>
File: 1447186824880.jpg (42KB, 571x431px) Image search: [Google]
1447186824880.jpg
42KB, 571x431px
writers and lazy and dont want to invent new zany ways for the champ to retain for months
>>
>>2384089
I thought RAM was only after mania
>>
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.