[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this whole Paige business be any more perfect for his return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 659663019286.jpg (61KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
659663019286.jpg
61KB, 900x506px
Could this whole Paige business be any more perfect for his return?

She's a woman so there'll be a huge outcry about how this was an invasion of her privacy, how she is a victim, how the people that leaked the images are the criminals, how we shouldn't judge her for any of those things.

And then Hogan comes back, right in the midst of everyone tooting that trumpet.

What can they fucking say to him then?
>>
"you're not going over"
>>
>>2382940
Well, technically racism is considered immoral, whereas having sex with people isn't necessarily immoral.
So despite the fact they both had their privacy violated, Hogan would still be considered wrong.
>>
>>2382940
No, Gawker posted secretly recorded stolen video and refuse to take it down despite court order. Paige just had vids leaked. She won't see a dime. Maybe if she sue that midcarder she was fucking but I doubt he's got alot.
>>
>>2382962
cheating on your fiancee with not one but 2 other men is objectively immoral, assuming Del Taco didn't know about it and wasn't the one shooting the cuck video.
>>
>>2382983
Those videos are from her NXT run when she was with Maddox, not with Alberto.
>>
>>2383002
oh shit, fair point.
still, she disgraced a belt. no good.
>>
>>2382983
She was with Maddox at the time, so actually she didn't really do anything wrong apart from be stupid enough to let them film it.
>>
>>2383010
Wasn't the cum-belt pic a photoshop?
>>
>>2383023
for real? That no longer seems relevant, the cum belt has become the most circulated pic now. It has caused public brand damage. They will punish her for the others, but with the severity of that one having been real.

But Paige was never coming back anyway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.