[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just saying if anybody from the past was going have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0097.jpg (80KB, 420x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
80KB, 420x445px
I'm just saying if anybody from the past was going have a sex tape it would have been the nature boy
>>
There's a reason he is widely acknowledged as the goat.
>>
>>2382726
>>2382721
>Wreck Flel literally debuted in a barn
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
You want to be the man, you have to beat the man
>>
File: IMG_0099.jpg (128KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
128KB, 500x312px
Say what you will about his later career but the man is legend
>>
Someone probably has an old school tape somewhere of the kliq going to town on Sunny and too sweeting each other as it happens.
>>
>>2382730
>Triphammer is anti-flair as well
time to filter
>>
>>2382756
Fucking based old school ric.
>>
>tfw you find out that ric is actually a lifelong virgin
>>
>>2382775
Way to bait. Paige isn't doing it for you anymore?
>>
>>2382792
>bait
But everything I said was undeniable fact. Except for "legend"
>>
Yeah he would have been exposed as getting no pussy.
>>
Hasn't Flair held more gold than anybody else? And is the only two time hall of gamer?
>>
>>2382815
>holding more redneck toy belts than anyone else
>an accomplishment
>got surpassed by BMJ anyway

HBGay, HHH, and Bret will also be two time hall of famers
>>
>>2382817
Haitch might go in three times
>>
>>2382817
Naitch too
>>
>>2382798
Yeah that's why he was running his territory for basically a decade. Next you'll say bruno didn't draw either.
>>
>>2382817
"Two time hall of famer". That's just so dumb, but it's wrestling so it fits.
>>
File: 1476045653798.gif (811KB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476045653798.gif
811KB, 200x125px
>>2382821
>mfw you're probably right
>>
>>2382821
>Triple H
>Evolution
>D-Generation X

All 3 founding members of the nWo will also be inducted
>>
>>2382721
Ric probably left more fluids on the NWA World Title and at Center Stage than the entire current WWE roster combined.
>>
>>2382953
>All that 80s bush if they had smartphones
>>
Yeah, today we just have to worry about 80's wrestlers dying from decades of drug use, or flipping out and murdering their wives & girlfriends.
>>
>>2382833
I don't think Evolution will go in. Batista and Orton will go in eventually by themselves and then that'll be 'Evolution'.

It's like Edge and Christian. As a tag team, they probably deserve to go in, but since Edge is already there they'll just put Christian in and call it a day.
>>
>>2383781
It will happen HHH deserves it, All evolution members are former champs and evolution is arguably the last decent stable in the E and DX has to go in but hasn't yet because chyna
>>
>>2382721
How fucking hard is it to not fucking let your phone upload this shit to icloud
>>
>>2382721
Who do you think would've been caught immediately from the past if they had cell phones and crap?

Like I'd immediately suspect Flair, Batista, HBK, and even Vince
>>
>>2382767
do his children just not exist or something
>>
>>2382721
I legit thought that was the burger king until I looked closer. Ric is based tho
>>
Meltzer would probably give that whole tape collection seven stars.
>>
>>2383812
I don't even use iCloud
>>
Vinces leaked tapes with Shawn

And Reigns
>>
>>2382721
There's a polaroid of Ric giving some promoter head
>>
>>2383848
>Reigns

That's a weird way to spell Cena.
>>
There would literally never be a scandal to it because Ric Flair has had sex with everyone.
>>
>>2383882
>Cena

Speaking of which, there has to be some footage from Nikki and Brie's ringratting days.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.