[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we ever discussed John Cena's Instagram before? He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: john cena instagram.jpg (93KB, 920x562px) Image search: [Google]
john cena instagram.jpg
93KB, 920x562px
Have we ever discussed John Cena's Instagram before? He posts pictures of frogs, retro video games, random zoomed in reaction images, and other strange shit. And all of his posts have no captions. Is he autistic?
>>
>>2382304
The only non memeing, legitimately autistic people on the roster are Balor and Lesnar

Cena is just a case of lolsorandon
>>
>>2382304
I think he just knows the vast amount of his followers are children and manchildren, and he's smart enough (or whoever runs his instagram) to not add captions or anything that could reveal his true personality.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-18-18-39-29.png (2MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-18-18-39-29.png
2MB, 1440x2392px
>>2382304
>Looking at Cena's Instagram and discover that he is systematically predicting the future with the images his posts in a vauge Nostradamus like fashion.
>>
>>2382304
What does his Jay Lethal post mean
>>
>>2382304
I like to think that his total divas personality is actually how he acts when he's not under the spotlight, which makes his instagram make a little more sense
>>
File: finn balor.jpg (287KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
finn balor.jpg
287KB, 1600x860px
>>2382333
>>2382304
>>2382318
>>2383785

Huh, many seem to think Finn might be autistic. I always assumed he was just gay.
>>
>>2383814
I mean, why not both?
>>
>>2383814
he's a gay autistic irish twink, how hard is that to not understand
>>
Cena got bullied by his older brothers, they still give him shit for his profession
The only reason his dad took so much shit is to show his baby boy that he cares about his profession, which is shit because every year they get together, his brothers still bully him about the whole deal
Take what I say as false, or fact. I don't care. I know what I know. He's not that interesting personally, and he's a bit self absorbed.
I would answer questions and stuff, but I'll be damned if I'll let that little shit sue me
>he may actually be autistic
>his parents shielded him from everything
>little Johnny boy used to shit his briefs when they'd rough him up
Rise above the hate
>>
>>2384015
>his fucking retard brothers bully him for being a world famous multi millionaire and movie star

Isn't one of them literally an unemployed junkie?
>>
>>2384015
>older brothers still shit on their little brother who's a goddamn millionaire
Why do this faggots exist? I bet Jhon gaves them money every now and then to pay the rent fucking ungrateful cunts.
>>
File: 1518[1].jpg (341KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1518[1].jpg
341KB, 1000x667px
His autistic posts are playing to his fans. Know thy fan base, then exploit them for money.
>>
If his Total Divas/Bellas personality is even remotely similar to his IRL personality, he's definitely a little off to say the least.
>>
>>2384039
One of them is gay too
John is a legit chad, I doubt his brothers bullied him
>>
>>2384052
Lot of those families that have literally shit going for them tend to be the worst when it comes to that one in a million golden child that they want to milk then get pissed when said golden child tells them to fuck off

not saying john told his family to fuck off but I imagine it's still annoying as fuck
>>
>>2384063
Fucking this.

I was watching total Bellas with my mom and fucking John Cena started to draw a big fucking cock
>>
>>2383814
He's quiet and likes lego
>>
>>2384052
Cena probably doesn't and the post you're responding to was written by his bitter, junkie older brother
>>
Cena is asexual lads, give him a break.
>>
>>2383814
>Finn Balor should follow Xavier Woods' footsteps
>>
>>2383805
What is he like on that show?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.